It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Taught us a lot of Astronomy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus
Wow. I would like to see where the scriptures clais that. If this is actually in the bible I must have missed it and If it actually is, the bible just became a whole lot more ridiculous then I first thought.

originally posted by: FearYourMind

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: andy06shake

Hey man - their words, not mine!

Hell, as far as I'm concerned it's a hollow earth filled with Reptillians while the moon is made of green cheese.

That all seems more plausible than a burning bush and a guy with a boat and 2 of every animal...

Reptilians are what people consider aliens. The fallen angels are capable of shape shifting into any form, but God turned them into hideous reptilian creatures as their real identity, hence why the snake is always considered evil.

Genesis 6:1-22 - "When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them."

- So Nephilim still exists here on Earth.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

- In other words, Satan can shape shift and he is a Fallen Angel himself.

2 Corinthians 11:3 - "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

- Satan is described as a serpent in scriptures.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join