It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just another story from a little while back.

As She sits there at Her seat as a Queen. Her chest rises as the air that surrounds Her, the air that must be pure that must be unlike the air all around, enters her. And then falls as the air is released even purer having been within Her. Her voice can be heard as the shells fall from the sky and the grumble of the explosions of the shells at the same time as they fly to the ground, to my ears, to the ears of all those that surround me only missing Her. There are no shells falling, just their screams. The birds and wind are Her voice and laugh, She is the World, She is the Queen. Her Beauty is eternal while the world around Her, the world that is not the World but just host for Her Party. She is eternal as are the religions with billions of followers shamelessly praying to a false god. She is the Truth and She lays dead. She lies upon the world with blood flowing out, creating a pool to swim in. A pool of blood that shall bring Eternal Happiness to those who drink it. In my hand I have a cup with the blood from Her veins that spilled open upon the ground. My heart dances at that sight. She lies dead and still my chest rises and falls! She no longer lives but I still do! She is forgotten and I am free of the Disease. The world goes on without ever seeing Her body that is there, just lying there Her blood flooding the world, the curse that She is no longer there, no longer existent. But, did She ever truly exist? Or was she just a figment? Was She a being that was but never existed?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

"She is the Truth and She lays dead"

Very poignant line.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah
Mm true, true to the world I mean. I wrote this when I was..most have been 15 so I'm not 100% sure what I was thinking. I have about two others similar to this, and three total that I recall about a queen. Like I said a female deity.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

What inspired this? It is beautiful and driven from more than casual musings, I am sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

It was, hmm, let me go back to see the date this was written. March, 2013. This was inspired by a break up that occurred September 2012. That school year was dark, but frankly being drowned by sadness is great for writing because that year I wrote plenty. Maybe I should allow myself to drown again for the sake of writing. Thank you for the compliment
I'll be sure to post more, if it entertains people.

new topics

top topics

join