It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiorina Spins a New Lie, and Her Issues With Truth Look Compulsive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I know right... I make a thread about Fiorina and suddenly I have to defend Hillary. There are already plenty of threads about Hillary, I'm not here to talk about that idiot. I'm here to talk about Fiorina and HER idiocy.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Fact check org is a leftist propaganda machine. This is like saying, "Keith Olbernann said she's lying."

Here's a good read that I highly recommend you skim over.The GOP’s War Against Facts In fact, I'll TL;DR it for ya.

The real end of civic discourse can be traced to the new conservative argument that facts themselves are dangerous.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Here is a far more balanced perspective on HP and
the reselling of wholesale printers.

( which by the way was all that was about )

www.vox.com...

The SEC did investigate.

Also, not like wholesale printers were used in making yellowcake
or anything nefarious. ..probably just some poor, oppressed woman
in Iran trying to do something at home, like printing out a recipe for flatbread.

Resold printers, from a wholesaler.

The only reason this story is an issue, Carly is against the Iran
deal. Otherwise, it would be a complete non story.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I smell fear from the left......

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Fear? According to the Progressives on ATS I am a Conservative!

Fiorina's daughter died from alcohol abuse and prescription drug abuse if you watched the video. Yet she is pandering to the same religious folk who condemn a plant their Lord and Savior put on this planet!

No fear here! Just calling this woman who lies like every other politician or wannabee that is destroying our Republic!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Fear of Fiorina? Not likely. I'd welcome her over the current GOP front runner any day.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I didn’t get a phone call from Bill Clinton before I jumped in the race. Did any of you get a phone call from Bill Clinton? I didn’t. Maybe it’s because I hadn’t given money to the foundation, or donated to his wife’s Senate campaign.

www.conservativereview.com...

Except...that is true, she did not directly donate to ( other female candidate )

No lie there.

She made a donation to a Technology Network (Technet) Federal PAC
that gave "in kind" ( goods and services NOT $$ )

This is pretty benign stuff...really.

edit on 24-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If this is the best you got on Fiorina, id have to say the Dems should be scared of her

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't have much on her at all. Though everything I know about her is that she is a liar.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Fear? According to the Progressives on ATS I am a Conservative!

Fiorina's daughter died from alcohol abuse and prescription drug abuse if you watched the video. Yet she is pandering to the same religious folk who condemn a plant their Lord and Savior put on this planet!

No fear here! Just calling this woman who lies like every other politician or wannabee that is destroying our Republic!

Like Trump?

You just slammed Christians but you do know yoru candidates states he has an off site place where he keeps all the bibles people send him, and that hes very devout, right?

I love to watch people eating their own and not applying the same standard to the people they support
edit on 9/24/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't have much on her at all. Though everything I know about her is that she is a liar.

So she may have been a CEO that sold goods to Iran..........

OOOOOk.........

Youve made quite a few threads in the last week really railing against the GOP candidates and indeed conservatives as a whole

I smell fear, and spite

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

If this is the best you got on Fiorina, id have to say the Dems should be scared of her

Like we need more scare tactics on the already proven failure of the WAR ON DRUGS? How many Trillions will we piss away on that fraudulent program?

Ironic how we have a heroin epidemic in this country, since the Taliban are no longer able to burn down the poppy fields in Afghanistan?

Fiorina is bought and paid for by Big Pharm and the Corporate prison industry.

edit on 24-9-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What can I say? Plenty of material to work with. If you want to call it fear, by all means. I could care less. I can't convince you otherwise anyways. You are going to believe what you want to believe.

I just hope you go into threads made by xuenchen or neo and tell them that they are afraid of another leftist being president since they always make threads disparaging the left. After all, that is the same logic you just used against me.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Essentially correct, and all one needs to know about her.

Like the other non-Trump candidates, she simply answers to her corporate masters.

link   

Like we need more scare tactics on the already proven failure of the WAR ON DRUGS? How many Trillions will we piss away on that fraudulent program?

Ironic how we have a heroin epidemic in this country, since the Taliban are no longer able to burn down the poppy fields in Afghanistan?

So Fiorina cant make a comment on someithing thats close to her heart because her daughter was a victim?

Wait.......wait lol, so now shes bougth and Paid for by Big Pharm and Corporate Prison?

More allegations that are way out in left field.......

I think your scared because shes gaining on your boy Trump.....who I would venture to say is much more of a hypocrite and a liar then Fiorina could ever be

"Mexicans are rapists" remember that one?

Fiorina has NOTHING on the crap The Donald has said

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Like we need more scare tactics on the already proven failure of the WAR ON DRUGS?

Sorry, that legislation was signature by non other than Joe Biden, a Democrat.
( Its already in the news, and he likely regrets how it turned out )
Joe Biden War On Drugs Legislation

Fiorina is bought and paid for by Big Pharm and the Corporate prision industry.

Citation?

Sorry, this is again another Democrat But I wont name her,
a political insider that has the biggest donations from the Prison Industry

www.truthdig.com...
edit on 24-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So Fiorina cant make a comment on someithing thats close to her heart because her daughter was a victim?

Wait.......wait lol, so now shes bougth and Paid for by Big Pharm and Corporate Prison?

More allegations that are way out in left field.......

I think your scared because shes gaining on your boy Trump.....who I would venture to say is much more of a hypocrite and a liar then Fiorina could ever be

"Mexicans are rapists" remember that one?

Fiorina has NOTHING on the crap The Donald has said

You still pissed because I argued with you over Trump?

I like Trump because he is anti PC! If you think I believe he will save this country from it's demise? Maybe I am giving you too much credit. Our government is run by the bankers that hold the 19 Trillion dollars owed! Anyone who we elect that will go against that MAFIA? Will find the same demise JFK did!

Anyhow, I want the pain to end. I still believe in the Constitution, but I will no longer put my faith in puppets who are preselected to destroy it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Its ok because thats not even the issue

Its allegations from the Left, because they are scared of Fiorina, and indeed the many good candidates the GOP has right now

And its allegations from Trump Heads (Hair pieces I call them) because shes gaining ground on Trump, and because in the last debate she shut him down.......so they are targeting her

There doesnt have to be any facts........

The Trump supporters are as bad as the Obama supporters the last two election cycles.......they abandon reason, common sense, and truth , and just waive their trump flags like rabid fans at a Beetles concert

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Like we need more scare tactics on the already proven failure of the WAR ON DRUGS?

Sorry, that legislation was signature by non other than Joe Biden, a Democrat.
( Its already in the news, and he likely regrets how it turned out )

Citation?

Sorry, this is again another Democrat But I wont name her,
a political insider that has the biggest donations from the Prison Industry

I do believe it was Richard Nixon who initiated the War on Drugs.

203 - Special Message to the Congress on Drug Abuse Prevention and Control.
June 17, 1971

Yep, goes Waaaaay back......

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You still pissed because I argued with you over Trump?

I like Trump because he is anti PC! If you think I believe he will save this country from it's demise? Maybe I am giving you too much credit. Our government is run by the bankers that hold the 19 Trillion dollars owed! Anyone who we elect that will go against that MAFIA? Will find the same demise JFK did!

Anyhow, I want the pain to end. I still believe in the Constitution, but I will no longer put my faith in puppets who are preselected to destroy it.

lol im not pissed about anything, I see Trump for exactly who he is lol, hes not blindsiding me at all

If you want to support an egotistical, womanizing, douche who acts like a grade school kid throwing a fit when he doesnt get his way thats your choice........

Id rather put my energy behind candidates who can actually address the issues without having to resort to actual personal attacks on someones LOOKS......

Fiorina is gonna out poll your boy Trump, and thats why Trump supporters are all over Fiorina

If facts mattered you guys wouldnt be behind Trump lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join