It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Pleads Pope for Immigration Reform

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Pope Blesses Her

The delivery of a crayon-scrawled letter to Pope Francis by 5-year-old Sophie Cruz may have been the most memorable moment of Francis' first full day in the United States. But it was no chance encounter.

This little girl sent the Pope a letter asking him to talk to the President and Congress for Immigration Reform. Both of her parents are Illegal Aliens. She was lifted over a barrier by her father when he and her traveled to D.C. from California to see him. Security rushed the girl to the Pope-mobile and he blessed her. It all seems so staged to me.

"Pope Francis I want to tell you that my heart is sad. And I would like to ask you to speak with the President and the Congress in legalizing my parents because every day I am scared they will take them away from me," Cruz told CBS News.

"I believe I have the right to live with my parents. I have the right to be happy," Cruz said. "They deserve to live with dignity. They deserve to live with respect. They deserve immigration reform."

How's that for conditioning in California? Seems to me this little girl is being fed some crap to eat. I doubt she came up with all of that by herself. She is probably being programmed in her school, home, and church. She is being taught at a young age that certain rules don't matter. Her parents are here illegally. She can have a future here, she is American. Her father on the other hand doesn't even speak English. In the interview she is speaking English and he has a voice over translator.

Cruz' father Raul speaks very little English, but did say he was "surprised and happy" that his daughter was able to get so close to Pope Francis, and told CBS he hoped that the pope would talk to congress about helping immigrant parents like himself remain in the country.

What really pisses me off is that Congress would give this guy a day on the floor. The Pope is a joke and he has no business of meddling in our affairs. These activists are seriously deluded to think we give a flying # what the Pope says or thinks. He ought to mind his own business and stay out of our Capitol. He didn't say crap on his molesting priests. Just praise to the Bishops how they moved them around. The Org is sick and they are using little clueless kids to try and push an agenda. Enough!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They should not even give the murderer Saint Hood.

"They wore their nakedness like a beautiful golden suit".

They killed these beautiful people with their assortment of sicknesses.

Worked the rest to death.

Some Saint...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Seems to me this little girl is being fed some crap to eat.

Being taught that people should be treated with dignity is crap to you?

She can have a future here, she is American. Her father on the other hand doesn't even speak English.

There is no law saying you have to be able to speak English in America.

What really pisses me off is that Congress would give this guy a day on the floor.

The Pope preaches peace and love so it pisses you off that he spoke to Congress I can't imagine how mad you were when that war mongering Nazi Netanyahu spoke to them.

These activists are seriously deluded to think we give a flying # what the Pope says or thinks.

I think you will find that more Americans agree with what the Pope says than disagree.

He ought to mind his own business and stay out of our Capitol.

Seeing how he is a political figure he has just as much right to come to our capital as any other political figure. Actually it's nice to have someone come here and not try to get us to go someplace and kill people.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Yep I turned off the TV when I saw that "Act".

So OK, what happens when the WORLD opens ALL borders to the Western Civilized Countries? That is 3rd world countries...

Meanwhile unless you are part of the 1% unable to leave your home country.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Activist Staging / Orchestrated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Sophie’s parents belong to the Hermandad Mexicana Transnacional which is an illegal alien organization.

The Cruz family had traveled to see the Pope’s parade in Washington as part of a trip organized by Hermandad Mexicana Transnacional, based in Los Angeles, for six children and 19 adults, hoping to deliver their message on immigration.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Agreed. Junipero Serra does not deserve Sainthood nor can the Pope actually grant it. We have Missions here in So Cal. I know what the Catholics did to the natives. It's a sick Org.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes, I believe that it was staged, but for a good cause. We need immigration reform. We need to create laws that make it easier for people to become citizens and enter the country.

As a nation of immigrants, we should embrace that idea.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not sure if what I wrote above made sense to anyone but me... what I have been thinking in past days centers on Hungary and other countries building barbed wire fences to keep out undesirables. This is just odd because it could actually be used to keep their own countrymen "in" including those who happened to make it through before the fences went up. I think of Trump saying he would build a wall between US@mexico, but in the event of a National emergency, Americans would be locked in. It will not stop the Cartels/terrorists from using tunnels/sea and air to get over the border.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Activist Staging / Orchestrated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Sophie’s parents belong to the Hermandad Mexicana Transnacional which is an illegal alien organization.

The Cruz family had traveled to see the Pope’s parade in Washington as part of a trip organized by Hermandad Mexicana Transnacional, based in Los Angeles, for six children and 19 adults, hoping to deliver their message on immigration.

Well, gosh...that sounds pretty darn staged.
I'm sure little Sophie is adorable, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I know I know, We Are Screwed. Good luck finding a job when you need one.
Los Angeles just declared a State of Emergency on Homelessness. They have just committed $100 million to it. I don't know where everyone thinks these people are gonna live when they cross the border. Amnesty is an incentive to the next illegal alien. We will keep bringing them in, and we will all have to accommodate.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not at the cost of taking the entire Middle east who HATE the Western worlds they are being "allowed" into, and seem to forget it. They or some are acting like savages, subhuman degenerates devoid of any compassion for their fellow man.

In most of our countries we have a 3 strike system, so deportation is going to be HUGE in the near future. These guys seem to think that they are free to use our charitable contributions and shelter against us because we are ignorant, they will discover that before long "the" people will win this war waged against the West even if our bureaucracy and Governments are shills of the Caliphate and the Arab nations.

One more point if sleeping with infidels *putting it nicely* and Especially Children, are condoned by their home countries, traditions, taste, then the prison systems are going to be filled to capacity in very short order. The western world will not accept this type of barbaric mannerism even if it is part of a religious rite, anymore than human sacrifice would be accepted.
edit on pm930pmThu, 24 Sep 2015 13:07:57 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Reply to your second post: Luckily for us we have millions of acres of forest and woodlands to ride crap out. Not so sure about European countries. I'd rather stay in border, but that's just me.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
a reply to: whyamIhere

Agreed. Junipero Serra does not deserve Sainthood nor can the Pope actually grant it. We have Missions here in So Cal. I know what the Catholics did to the natives. It's a sick Org.

At least one other person sees the obvious.

Thanks, thought I was going nuts. The man killed thousands.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Also what about when the SNAP benefits run out?

Prepare For Nationwide Riots! USDA Sends States Notice To Hold Off 'Until Further Notice' Process That Distributes Food Aid To 46 Million People In The US

Prepare For Nationwide Riots! USDA Sends States Notice To Hold Off 'Until Further Notice' Process That Distributes Food Aid To 46 Million People In The US

allnewspipeline.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, but that does not excuse the people breaking our laws to get here. Many great people from far away lands try to get permission to get here. Once here they have hoops to jump through to gain permanent status. It is also not inexpensive. Should we tell the ones who have been waiting in line, that they should have just broke the law because our laws don't matter?

You should petition to get the laws changed, but you shouldn't encourage people to break the ones on the books. Or should you?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Right on!

Part of the reason the Roman Catholics think what they do of this current Pope.
edit on pm930pmThu, 24 Sep 2015 13:15:25 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Right and we do 'embrace" this idea, but in an orderly manner. No flood gates, no letting in known criminals intent on doing harm to those who already live here weather for thousands, hundreds or a few years. ok gotta go!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Thanks for chopping up what I had to say. I guess I better be ready to eat it too?
There was a thread created today that pretty much said that immigrants(Illegals included) learn to speak English. I pointed out her dad who must have fathered her in the U.S. 5 years ago hasn't even learned English. You should know he is an Illegal Alien and that is against the law. Obviously that is the problem.

I do not like it when other foreign dignitaries come into the Capitol to speak to Congress. At least let some Local folks around the country speak on the floor some time. Netanyahoo the same.

I DO NOT like outsiders trying to change our policies. No matter what their intentions. This is an inside issue, and shall remain the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I hope this little girl's passionate plea will soften the Pope's heart so he will allow unlimited immigration into the Vatican. With the money they Catholic church has, they can probably even spring for the transportation costs to ship everyone fleeing Central America to the Vatican. If not, maybe the US Government can chip in half the costs to bring these undocumented immigrants to a country where they will be welcomed.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yes and if my 5 year old son was put there by politicians he would have given the Pope a letter written in pencil (because kindergarteners should no longer be writing in crayon), saying, kiss my a$$, we already take more immigrants than the rest of the worlds' countries combined. The only reform needed is to make it harder to enter legally, and enforce the laws, and make it impossible to enter illegally.

She's 5. She knows squat about any of it. Whomever connived the publicity stunt should be publicly flogged.
edit on 24-9-2015 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join