It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money kills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Money kills. Paper money is for the poor people. Rich have no need for paper money. Money turns people stupid. Some people would overpay for an article of clothing for the illusion of money. I once knew someone who worked for a major fashion house and defended the prices because your paying for art. 500 pounds of cotton can make 800 shirts. In spanish there is a saying " El dinero mata el galan" Money kills the gentleman. Schools do not have the best materials to teach our children because of profit. Some people are ok with allowing their children to view wealth as a status symbol. Flash and no substance. I think its a parasite to our species Sucking values and Breaking Familys. Making people do things for it they would never do. Draining our humanity. We all know good people struggling because of money. We all know people who cant be there for their child because they have to work. We all know someone who cant afford a medcine or treatment they need. We have all seen the hungry the homeless. We see our structure as a nation breaking down. I really think the world is on survival mode. Nations are all in debt. When the great depression happened and they announced on the news that money was worthless. The people lost their jobs. People went hungry. The factorys were still there. The people were still willing to work. Money killed all that.

Sorry just typing my thoughts. At this point in my life im in the best postion I have been in ever financially. I am stable. I can still see what money is doing to humanity. I really think this is not the way.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

I understand your thinking... A relative and I we're discussing the same issue recenty. We both do well. Whilst driving in his new 2016 100K sports car, his comment was.....

"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness............ didn't have any"...

Just made me laugh. S & F OP.
edit on 24-9-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

With a simple global replace, I was able to make your rant more understandable.

Government kills. Paper government is for the poor people. Rich have no need for paper government. government turns people stupid. Some people would overpay for an article of clothing for the illusion of government. I once knew someone who worked for a major fashion house and defended the prices because your paying for art. 500 pounds of cotton can make 800 shirts. In spanish there is a saying " El gobierno mata el galan" government kills the gentleman. Schools do not have the best materials to teach our children because of government. Some people are ok with allowing their children to view government as a status symbol. Flash and no substance. I think its a parasite to our species Sucking values and Breaking Familys. Making people do things for it they would never do. Draining our humanity. We all know good people struggling because of government. We all know people who cant be there for their child because they have to work. We all know someone who cant afford a medcine or treatment they need. We have all seen the hungry the homeless. We see our structure as a nation breaking down. I really think the world is on survival mode. Nations are all in debt. When the great depression happened and they announced on the news that government was worthless. The people lost their jobs. People went hungry. The factorys were still there. The people were still willing to work. government killed all that.

edit on 24-9-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Right on, S&F. Money and the financial system is an "artificial" thing that is depriving mankind of its actual advancements and betterments. It give rise to the worst addiction in mankind, - GREED - (It's easier to get of alcohol and drugs than "recover" from Greed).
Each time someone proposes an engineering project to protect people from floods, quakes or what have you, we hear the outcry: "But that costs too much!".
Money and religion are the key "inventions" when we settled down for agriculture and "civilization". And it has ever since F###ed us up.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think money is the creation of man, and inherits its vices and virtues from its creator. It's used to foster cooperation, it's used to foster corruption.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No, people kill, it just so happens money is often a motivating factor in it.

top topics

join