It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park Episode Shows Donald Trump Being Raped And Murdered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well I am sure Trump has raped a few people to financial death himself. As perviously mentioned though it's South Park. You must not watch the show if you find it depraved .

In many cases the who episode is satire in order to make you reflect on a certain aspect of society or pop culture and have a good laugh. At the end of the episode one of the boys usually even break down the message for those that might have missed it.

How they portray Kanye I find extremely amusing. I'll have to watch this Trump episode to see how they portray him should be solid gold!

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

She just happens to have big hairy feet and a wizard friend named Gandalf.

'Bitch, how you not the hobbit again?'

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And and the little hobbit got to live in a castle in the sky with God!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Huh?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I might have butchered the quote a bit but later on in the same episode Kanye breaks into Eriks room to read him a story about Kim(the hobbit) and at the end his slam the book and says and the little hobbit got to live in a castle in the sky with God the end. God being himself, fitting satire for his ego.

edit on 24-9-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity by the way to point out my favourite episode of all time....

The one where Cartman tricked Scott Tenorman into eating his own parents because Scott sold him some pubes.

Best...episode....ever.....

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Honestly, how many situations have you considered using the "wookie defence"? Lol

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I would like to take this opportunity by the way to point out my favourite episode of all time....

The one where Cartman tricked Scott Tenorman into eating his own parents because Scott sold him some pubes.

Best...episode....ever.....

True that

--

i really enjoyed this episode, it was only a matter of time until Trump gets 'raped' and I'm glad it's South Park who did it. It's for you to decide if the portraying of the current situation is funny or just freaking sad.

Oh, and when will people get dark humor? There is no line to draw in dark humor, because it has no limits, everything is allowed. Nobody is forcing you to think it's funny but you can't force someone to not like it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I started using the word "shenanigans" because of South Park.

link   

originally posted by: EA006
Honestly, how many situations have you considered using the "wookie defence"? Lol

My friend is an attorney and we laugh about that all the time.

link   
a reply to: infolurkershould I be getting offended by a South Park video. I hope that day never comes or are you just offended on the Donald's behalf

edit on 24-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: greencmp

What bothers me is that they didn't air the Mohammed episode

Agreed.
But they did stick it to Osama bin Laden.
Derka Derka Jihad mullah!

Team America was definitely their pièce de résistance.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not so long ago there was a movie that killed noko ruler and some right wing guys said it was the patriotic duty of Americans to go and see the movie, because freedom and stuff, so i think its the patriotic duty of south park creators to rape and kill trump

Freedom has won again

South park has gone against every single group there is, if there is outcry for what they did to Canadian trump, trump will be the focus of every single episode this season, like lorde was last season, learn to laugh out of yourself?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If this is the episode that offends you then I don't know what to say, they have touched everybody including the Muslims. They don't really insult their own Jewishness too much besides making fun of Kyle, but other than that they don't do it. As far Mohammed goes I wouldn't touch it out of respect for how much the Muslims don't want their holyman messed with. This whole idea that there should be freedom to offend and how other religions that are less faithful don't retaliate is dumb. I hear it in all kinds of racial arguments, this group got mistreated and came back how come this other group hasn't, its a licence to do something to someone else that is undesirable.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I agree being humble enough to laugh at ones self is key! A good cry from time to time is also healthy.

a reply to: Indigent

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chishuppu

I'm not sure what you are getting at here. South Park has probably made fun of Jews more than any other demographic they've made fun of.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
obviously they dont dare doing the same with Obama, but what about when his term is over (since it doesn't look like the People have enuf balls/power to Impeach him) - is he fair game then?!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Trump will rape and murder whats lefts of your constitutional rights if elected!

Might sound rather extreme but it could not happen to a better person(cartoon wise) considering his out look and wall the building crap he comes away with.

Least he has not had his member in a dead pigs head yet.
edit on 24-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is disturbing.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anyone remember what they did to Britney Spears?

No one is safe on South Park, no one. I'm surprised people are up in arms.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join