It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park Episode Shows Donald Trump Being Raped And Murdered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Takes a special kind depravity and sickness of the soul to find humor in rape and murder of a political opponent.

If you replaced Trump with Obama, there would be "Outrage" with accusations of Racism and everything else under the sun. The political left in this country continues to set new lows with their love affair with depravity.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Controversial South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered: Show attacks tycoon's run for President, his immigration policies and then kills him off in shocking final scene

In an almost unprecedented attack on a running presidential candidate, the adult cartoon lampooned the Republican and in a shocking finale, showed the billionaire businessman being brutally raped to death.

The inflammatory episode of the satirical cartoon, created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, was supposed to attack Trump's immigration policies and mocked his oft-repeated promise to build a wall between the US and Mexico.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I thought it was funny, but I get their humor.

And it was not unprecedented, they ridiculed both Obama, McCain and Romney in the last election cycles.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm just waiting for their Mohammed episode.

(Or did that happen and I missed it...?)
edit on 24-9-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
Freedom of speech, buddy...

That's what your side was saying during The Interview debacle.

Freedom of speech, woooo.

+14 more 
link   

Have you watched South Park before?

It has always been brutal and shocking (and funny).

What bothers me is that they didn't air the Mohammed episode, was that more shocking than this?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Freedom of speech, buddy...

Technically that does not apply. The network can and has censored them.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm guessing the network didn't do that...

So technically, woooo.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

South Park has done it's share of bashing President Obama. There have been quite a few episodes.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
South Park has done it's share of bashing President Obama. There have been quite a few episodes.

Yeah, they make it quite clear they think he is a jackass too.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Meh...it's SouthPark. Anyone that takes offense to the show doesn't really understand the show. I remember the stink all over the news when they killed Chef off....now THAT was funny. The premise is completely non-PC comedy.....ultimately, if people don't like it then why are they watching it? It is much easier now to change the channel than it ever has been before, and more channels available than ever!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And it was not unprecedented, they ridiculed both Obama, McCain and Romney in the last election cycles.

And Gore....and Bush....

You see the family fortunes episode where Stan's dad becomes known as "that ni***r guy"?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I find South Park hilarious. I guess I am a sick and depraved individual. But I do understand that it is not for everyone.

South Park has literally made fun of everyone. You must of never seen it before. They do not pull any punches. I am surprised they get away with half of what they do.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yep... me too.
Not much is sacred around that show.
My favorite target of theirs was Kanye West. Michael Jackson is a close second.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've found most South Park episodes to have a hidden meaning/point under all that harsh comedy....and usually a good message/point. I haven't seen this particular episode (yet), but if you read between the lines, I'm sure there will be a point.

Oh, and the Mohammad episode was aired, they just censored the image of Mohammad.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

South Park goes after EVERYONE, no one is safe, and that is how it should be.
You should watch this episode, its about imigrants, and its the canadian version of Trump they make fun of, he wins the canadian election and builds a wall around canada, to protect them

Its not so much Trump they are after in this episode, but this is what they do. They make fun of current events, and make it so absurd and crazy, that everyone can se how stupid we humans are sometimes - they make fun of all of us..

IMO the real question here is, is it ok to make fun of other people?
I dont think we can draw a line, and say rape and murder is to much, we all get offended by different things, so its either we do it, or we dont

They do have a warning in the start of the show, advising everyone NOT to watch it
They dont warn me when they airing all the "reality" shows, but I found an easy solution, I got rid of my tv, and now iam not offended by reality tv anymore, i would suggest everyone that gets offended by south park, to watch something else - problem solved

edit on 24 9 2015 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Matt Stone and Trey Parker aren't liberals buddy. In fact, they are declared Libertarians. Nice try at partisan baiting though, but those two make fun of everything and don't care what anyone thinks about it.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the Mohammad controversy and South Park? I mean come on, it's one of the longest running satirical shows on television... If you get offended by South Park, Matt and Trey accomplished their goal.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

And Gore....and Bush....

Or Bush/Kerry; giant douche and turd sandwich.

You see the family fortunes episode where Stan's dad becomes known as "that ni***r guy"?

One of the best, 'People who annoy us...'

edit on 24-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

My favorite target of theirs was Kanye West.

Yes, the gayfish and his hobbit wife.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

What bothers me is that they didn't air the Mohammed episode

Agreed.
But they did stick it to Osama bin Laden.
Derka Derka Jihad mullah!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

My favorite target of theirs was Kanye West.

Yes, the gayfish and his hobbit wife.

She isn't a hobbit.
She just happens to have big hairy feet and a wizard friend named Gandalf.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join