It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion Human Hybrids All Around The World - Ancient Aliens or Fallen Angels?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
We have the ability to play God now with stem cells genetic manipulation why is it so far fetched that something like this "could" be created heck what if we have something like this right now? How do we know? We are only told what is acceptable so religion doesn't go crazy and start some holy crusade worse than the crusades itself...why is it so hard to believe you say you need proof it's painted on a wall,but because it was so long ago it's not good enough, because we think we're so intelligent now that we think civilization back then were dumb even by chance it's pure imagination what sparked that imagination they didn't have Hollywood back in those times,I think they were on to something but couldn't get it right somehow, they either learned it from another dead civilization we don't know about or something showed them the ropes, so from that knowledge we learned from them we are here today and when this civilization falls some other one will pick up the pieces but that's just my two cents. .

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

I am answering a question with a question.

But if all this Ancient Alien Stuff were true why were 'they' so open about their interactions with humanity in the past?

In more modern times (like the last 2000 years or so) they have become so much more secretive. So secret in fact that it is impossible to prove they exist or ever did exist. People were far from simpletons even thousands of years ago. So what changed the galactic overlords policies towards homo sapiens?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

*Sigh*... when will you learn to relax your reality confines and join the rest of us in non-consensus lunacy?

There is a time and place for everything. Right now I have to focus on winning arguments on the internet.

But as I mentioned in a folklore thread, these tales were passed down on purpose in a preliterate society... and as it was the only way to inform new generations before writing, b.s. would probably not last.. .folklore and myth was important when it was the only means of cross generational communication.

Mythology is one of those things that defines us as human. Do you have a link to this folklore thread? I may need to dominate there as well.
edit on 24-9-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I may need to dominate there as well.

Consider me on my back, wiggling and piddling myself... and then presenting. I amount to a bad, bad dog, after all.

Uh, that thread was interesting actually... here...

Study into Folklore Shows...

And as for this subject, I have one more thing to offer...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I may need to dominate there as well.

Consider me on my back, wiggling and piddling myself... and then presenting. I amount to a bad, bad dog, after all.

Uh, that thread was interesting actually... here...

Study into Folklore Shows...

Thank you much.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They're Sirius, and some say that branch came from Lyra where they coexisted with other races, which would explain a kind of family amongst friends. The energies in my family are human, Lyra, myself and mother, and my children have spent time in this role, but also feline/sirius, friends, and one son, then the reptilian in one branch. And I can tell who they are. Its past stations, embodiments.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: strangechristian777
Just wanted to share this with you guys and get a discussion going on the topic. This Kindle book just went up for free today for those of you that are interested.

Lion Human Hybrids In The Bible

Do you think it was Ancient Aliens or Fallen Angels that genetically manipulated life on this planet, in order to create some of the hybrids we hear about in mythology?

My personal belief is that they are the same thing, but I lean more toward angels than aliens. I think they tampered with human and animal DNA and some of the stuff we think of as mythology really happened.

I went to your link and it doesn't claim there are any hybrids in the Bible. It talks about Sumerian beliefs.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I knew that kids growing up with Pokemon and Picachu will leave mark on humans and perception of reality...

But when you think about human mind, creativity... and all those people before us, making up stories next to fire, before sleep, entertaining family... must be amusing stuff to hear story about lion-human who takes and eats all wondering kids away... scary stuff, just like rest of fairy tales stories...
Who knows what else is lurking in dark, beyond light of fire...
edit on 25-9-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It's good to pretend now and then.....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes, they are called furries.

All silliness aside, they're supposedly the "good guys" among the extaterrestrials. If the Judaic-influenced epithet of "fallen angels" would apply to anyone, it would likely be to the "lizard people" or Anunnaki who supposedly engineered us. The Lyrans or lion-people/cat-people are supposed to represent the more "compassionate, caring" aliens as opposed to the "cold, ruthless" Anunnaki.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I made a post on them, it's been moved to the Skunkworks from the UFO board. Eentresteeng.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
One of the last human/lion hybrid to have international influence. He did not understand his divine identity and purpose until his later years; unfortunately he was assassinated.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Jocelyn Wildenstain!

& this catguy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join