It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born Alive Survivors Protection Act

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I'm missing something? I believe that late term abortions are illegal in America already, who is killing live born babies?

Any links to that?.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I'm missing something? I believe that late term abortions are illegal in America already, who is killing live born babies?

Any links to that?.

They are legal in a number of states.

www.lifenews.com...

Go here for a state by state breakdown:
americanpregnancy.org...

At least 4 states have no restrictions on abortion.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

criminals??? really, I have no idea, unless the stories they are using are old....but even then I do believe that once a baby was born, it was illegal to kill it. but well, they changed the law at least once to make sure that it was understood that it was illegal, and I do believe it is also illegal to refuse to treat the baby once it's born.
so well, let's make another law to make it illegal...ya, that will do alot of good.
wonder how many of these babies were murdered in planned parenthood clinics instead of clinics like this one:

liveaction.org...

personally, I would much rather go to a planned parenthood clinic..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Thanks, I see now, did the bill got to be passed or not, the one protecting live born aborted fetuses or is still been debated.

edit on 24-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

nay

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I would much rather go to a planned parenthood clinic..

do you buy em or do you sell em

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

sorry, I'm not in one of the few states where the planned parenthood clinics were participating in the fetal donations. matter of fact, I'm not even on the right cost.

but well, I've asked this a few times, and I will ask you also..

Stem express stated in one of the videos that they had providers for fetal tissue that numbered in the triple digits, although the highest number I think I've seen as far as the number of planned parenthood clinics that do this was 5....
and one of those donated solely to a university free of any charge...
so well what about the other 95+ clinics that were providing stem express with the tissues? why no concern about them?
heck, come to think of it, why no concern about the hundreds of thousands of dollars that is going to the researchers that are at the recieving end of this? what your moral barometer goes off the charts when funding is used to help preserve the health and wellbeing of poor women, but not so much when the funding is used for cures that you might actually need (and probably have the financial means to obtain) in the future??

Did you watch the video that was included with that comment?

Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of the murder of three infants in 2010 and is serving three life sentences. I tried to find the site that I had found a few weeks ago that had all the good pictures of what the place looked like when they raided it and well.... it's a good example of what to expect when abortion is banned and goes underground.

But obviously the laws were on the books that made murder of babies that survived abortions illegal at that time..
And quite frankly....
President Bush signed a Born Alive Infants Protection act in 2002... granting those little babies the same rights as any child in our nation.

www.gpo.gov...

so just why is this bill needed pray tell??

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
will have to research

could be the answer to the questions in my op

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join