It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full spectrum camcorders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I was wondering how many ATS members have used full spectrum camcorders in their paranormal investigations. I'd like to hear about positive and negative results.

?Will it be worth purchasing.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Full spectrum? Like infrared to ultraviolet? Or even more?

Because who knows about the wavelength of a ghost? Just visual, or more thermal or is it only in the MHz?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I was wondering how many ATS members have used full spectrum camcorders in their paranormal investigations. I'd like to hear about positive and negative results.

?Will it be worth purchasing.

DSLR cameras and camcorders that have ultraviolet capabilities are the best. I am not knocking infrared they are too good cameras but ultraviolet spectrum will pick up supernatural entities best.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Full spectrum has the pseudoscientific means to rule out something that may be missed. Ultraviolet works just as well for amateur use, probably better in the long run, especially at a rave.
I've used UV for just general photography and once caught something weird. It was a figure standing in a place no one was in. I'd post it but this site seems to be prejudice on allowing mobile or tablets to do anything other then text.

top topics

join