It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparation for an Alien invasion and how it'll play out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If the claims are true and the leaks are legitimate. The United States in collaboration with allied countries have advanced technology and black project aircrafts in their arsenal. They have their most advanced aircraft the taw-50 capable Mach 50 using anti gravity propulsion. The list goes on, aircraft such as x-22a antigravity fighter disk. Also the tr-3b, just to name a few. These aircraft come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level, they're equipped with hypersonic missiles, lasers and they're also capable of effecting optical as well as radar invisibility. If we ever receive a message from an alien race warning us of an aggressive race heading our way, the earth would put there differences aside and fight as one. The US and allied countries would build more military equipment. They would be cautious sharing there technology with other countries, just because the technology is so advanced and sensitive. They wouldn't leave them empty handed though, they'll give the other countries that are capable of building weapons, the most advanced conventional technology that they currently have. They'll share the latest technology and achievements they have on such things as hypersonic flight, directed energy weapons, hypersonic missiles, rail guns, durable/heat resistant material, fission/fusion power, electronic warfare, full battlefield awareness and so on. Currently known to the public the US is building hypersonic aircrafts such as the sr-72 capable of Mach 6 and experimenting on aircraft such as the Htv-2 and htv3x that are capable of Mach 10 - 20. With this technology, the other countries with the help of each other would be able to build manned/unmanned hypersonic fighter jets capable of Mach 6 - 10 with directed energy weapons and hypersonic missiles. Bombers and reconnaissance aircraft capable of Mach 15 - 20+. Ground based directed energy weapons, tanks equipped with rail guns, ground based hypersonic missiles etc. All the poor countries would get the current weapons available from ww2 through now. Weapons ranging from anything as 3rd generation to 5th generation fighters. Tanks such as t-50, m60 Patton, Abrams tanks, and so on. All the countries are going to equipped their weapons with technology that receive and share data with each other, to have full battlefield awareness. After all the countries are fully equipped and ready for the invasion, I believe there will be a meeting with presidents and generals from all around the world to set up a war plan to fight of the invasion.
Assuming they have that advanced technology, they'll be able to built rail guns in space to launch projectiles. Also Have very powerful lasers in space like the "Star Wars" concept Reagan talked about. Even missiles in space.

Here's a link www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Most likely it's all made up, but still fascinating to think about and how things would play out.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Inhumanegenocide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a website like "what Simpson am I?", but for ICD-10-codes?
Because sometimes I would like to have some posters take a check for themselves. I think I might hit a score of R53, right now.

And, dear Inhumanegenocide, stop playing X-Com so much.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
They (the alien creatures) would just trow a few astroids this way, or release something in our atmophere.
And where done for... who's gonna fly our super advandced black tech particle ships then ?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Inhumanegenocide

A Mach 50 taw? Wait.....what?!! Where did you get this information? I'm sorry, no alien invasion will produce a Kumbaya moment for all nations to join. It sounds like you just watched the movie "Independence Day" for the first time while utilizing the benefits of your MJ card.

If anything, they know already what we have. We have nuclear bombs and we have neutron bombs. We can easily make this place inhospitable to them. Rendering this mudball...useless for them.

Can you provide and post your sources?

edit on KThu, 24 Sep 2015 01:45:41 -0500am3020154140 by Kratos40 because: I type too fast

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inhumanegenocide
If the claims are true and the leaks are legitimate. The United States
in collaboration with allied countries have advanced technology and
black project aircrafts in their arsenal. They have their most advanced aircraft
the taw-50 capable Mach 50 using anti gravity propulsion. The list goes on,
aircraft such as x-22a antigravity fighter disk. Also the tr-3b, just to name
a few. These aircraft come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam
weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level,

IF the U.S has these WMD's , I think any war would be fought off the planet.
Could you please provide a link to these claims and leaks ?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yeah if there was an alien race advanced enough to find us and travel here I think it would be safe to say we wouldn't put up much of a fight but it's interesting to discuss. Makes me think of the cheesy 90s movie Independence Day lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

If they can travel the void...... We are but ants, and they will crush us under their boots.

Honestly, no terrestrial technology can hope to combat technology of that level.

ETA- mach 50????!!!!

Lol, at that speed a marble is like a missile!!

No need for expensive explosives, kinetic energy alone is enough!!!

Just drop bowling balls on your enemies
edit on 24-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

originally posted by: Inhumanegenocide
If the claims are true and the leaks are legitimate. The United States
in collaboration with allied countries have advanced technology and
black project aircrafts in their arsenal. They have their most advanced aircraft
the taw-50 capable Mach 50 using anti gravity propulsion. The list goes on,
aircraft such as x-22a antigravity fighter disk. Also the tr-3b, just to name
a few. These aircraft come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam
weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level,

IF the U.S has these WMD's , I think any war would be fought off the planet.
Could you please provide a link to these claims and leaks ?

I really did not want to comment further on this thread. I must say this. We will not engage them in outer space. We will just threaten to make this planet inhospitable by lauching all our nuclear and neutron bombs. So in a sense, we protect our planet by threatening its inhospitability.

Just a mind exercise....

edit on KThu, 24 Sep 2015 02:37:23 -0500am3020152340 by Kratos40 because: spelling and making up words.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
We would never survive an alien invasion. If they wanted this rock they would take it. Their technology would seem godlike to us. Not sure if I would be disappointed in an alien invasion. They would probably run the world better than the psychopaths that are running it right now. It would probably be a good thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
We would get demolished. Obliterated......PAIN. LOTS OF PAIN!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
No one can run from disintegration beams, hunter killer nanobots and aliens that can make your brain melt with a thought. Embrace chaos and die with dignity.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Or...the non hostile EBEs who are here now will step up to the plate and address the issue from their duty stations around the globe. If we are going to use our imagination, might aliens also be friendlies too?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If they show up I think we should just use the same Reset button Hillary used with Putin.

Game over man. Game over.

edit on 24-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here is my plane for a alien invasion....

Collaborate!

I heil my almighty Alien overloads!
edit on 24-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What good would all that (imaginary) hardware do to an enemy who can walk through walls and float you into an invisible flying laboratory?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If the "aliens" wanted to conquer us, they would simply need to send some thing to put down all our satellites. Wait 30 days or less for society to disintegrate. Then send only a limited number of land forces.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Things just haven't been the same
Since the flying saucer came
Now the aliens are on the loose

Well, we tried to hold 'em back
Tried to ward off their attack
But our atom bombs were just no use

They were ugly, they were mean
Biggest heads I ever seen
They made everybody scream and shout

First they leveled Tokyo
Then New York was next to go
Boy, I really wish they'd cut it out

They wasted everybody on my block
There goes the neighborhood
They'll zap you with their death ray eyes
And blow you up real good

Run for your lives
(Slime creatures from outer space)
They're not very nice to the human race

There's more comin' everyday
And they just won't go away
Now they're reproducing in the sewers

They got slimy lizard skin
And an evil lookin' grin
And they sure could use some manicures

They got hands all covered with fungus
They got eyes like some kinda bug
I sure hope they don't come in here
I just shampooed the rug

Run for your lives
They're really makin' a mess of this place
(Slime creatures, slime creatures)

They'll rip your head off just for fun
They'll paralyze your mind
They're wearin' out their welcome
I don't think I like their kind

They'll suck your brain out through a straw
You just can't trust those guys
So hide the children, lock the doors
And always watch the skies

Look out, here come the

They're an intergalactic disgrace

I wish they'd just get outta my face

They're makin' a big fat mess of this place

Oh, where did they come from?
(Slime creatures)
What do they want from us?
(Slime creatures)

Who do they think they are?
Why don't they leave me alone?
They're really getting on my nerves

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LMAO!

Or use Obamas "red line", everyone knows you can't cross that!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I figure "reality tv" is what's keeping the aliens away.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I had a trippy dream we were in a space war with some badass alien dudes, kinda made me think . . . . . .

I think we could be in a space war going on out there with a very advanced race that has a greater mastery of energy or what we would think of as eletricity. I think they look like us but are more like light beings in physical form. So they have physical bodies but those bodies are just extensions of thier counsiousness. I am guessing these guys can instantly regenerate limbs and such, like materializing with eletricity.

So thier technology would most likely be based on the same premise as thier anatomy, and would simply be an extension of thier wills.

Anyways I think we are at war with these cosmic dudes out in space somewhere, and we are just begining to understand how to contain and stop them.

We may be in a simulation of sorts, meaning we could be copied and pasted by our overseerers if anything ever goes wrong and we never be the wiser. The farm must go on!

Earth could be a massive holodeck of sorts.
Also there is that electron shield around the earth which we still have yet to explain. . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join