It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Founder Responds to Critics on Kim Davis, Gun Control & Protecting the Constitution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sometimes you have to use the guns to get the attention, don't you? Who's going to listen to these guys in this world today? We only pay attention when someone does something radical and the news media covers it. So I'm going to stand behind the oath keepers until they do something wrong.

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: JesseVentura

I understand their point of view, but a quick question. With 35,000 members, why don't they use ALL their members to teach people the constitution? With 35,000 + if they focused on education more than "standing guard" they would be far more effective. Education & knowledge is power. Not Guns, guns is a tool, a last remedy, for a last defense.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The day you state that our Constitution and Bill of Rights is a worthless cause, is the day you kiss goodbye to the United States of America and what we stand for.

originally posted by: Crumbles
Is your leader self appointed? Or did you have a vote? I understand the oath keepers are fighting for the constitution, and publicity was to be had here. This just seems like a worthless cause.

<< 1   >>

join