It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Nearly a third of Iowa GOP wants to criminalize Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreamwatcher

I think I was invited to that poll, they did not ask about Islam, but of Sharia law in America...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Ah, a doubting Thomas. don't believe anything till you feel it your self. Don't believe me Google Operation Trojanhorse and read all you want. But then you'll say "I don't believe the MSM".
I've just told you I am living this, my niece is a teacher in Birmingham. Don't believe me, suit yourself, I'm done with this post.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would love to see the stats on this poll. including age groups county to county and the line of questions they asked, to me it sounds like someone grasping at strings to figure out how to interpret polling numbers he clearly doesn't understand I live in iowa and this story is straight bull#.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

No I believe what I see, and I don't see this idea that 1.6 million people are just snakes in the grass.

Why don't you show your claims instead of asking others to do it.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In other News!

The Democrats have squat for nominees except for Sanders and are scared crapless!

New tactic, try to make the GOP and conservatives out to be racist bigots in an attempt to keep people from voting for them!

LoL did I actually see Salon on there?

Just wow

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheridan91s

Islam in the US is creeping slowly and people can not even see it because they are obfuscated by their own blindness.

While I agree that Is nothing wrong with practicing Islam in America, but what it should be never allowed is the practice of Sharia and sharia law and we have already certain allowance already in some states with large populations of Islamic worshipers.

And also Islamic law backed money has found its way in certain law colleges in the nation for the purpose of teaching the law in the US, so I wonder for what reason.

From South Arabia funded studies by the king, to wealthy Arab businessman funneling money to major prestigious colleges like Harvard and Yale.

Why is so much money been funneled for this in our colleges specially law schools, in America is only one law and that's the constitution of the US plain and simple.

I don't think that million of dollars funneled to colleges to teach Islamic law is just for recreational purposes.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Unbelievable. The Republican Party is going to have to significantly change, or be phased out. They're seeming more and more like the official party of ignorant bigots. It's frankly becoming a national embarrassment. They're just going to get crazier and crazier, become increasingly obviously the party of ignorant bigots, and then it will either change or get phased out.
edit on 26-9-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerico65
Here is a excerpt from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components. Islamization begins when there are sufficient

Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well. Here's how it works: As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non- believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-al-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only “Word”, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend Madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century. Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 9 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ? Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah.

Religiously – no… Because no other religion is accepted by Allah except Islam (Koran, 2:256).

Scripturally - no… Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Koran.

Geographically – no… Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no… Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..

Politically - no…Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no… Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Koran 4:34)

Intellectually - no… Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no… Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Koran do not allow freedom of religion and expression..

Spiritually - no… Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Koran's 99 excellent names.
Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Can a Muslim be a good soldier? Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!

This was an amazing post, you deserve applause and stars, I am sorry no one has dignified your time spent not offered retort, but you have created and argument that scares the nay Sayers the bleeding hearts.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

message.snopes.com...

Except it really isn't..
Just because there is a list with numbers doesn't mean it is true...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Islam? You mean ME Muslims, right? I ask because if you live in any area with a moderate population you walk past Muslims every day and don't know it. They are Black and Asian for the most part. Not to mention the European Muslims.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Don't you know they are all just waiting to kill you?!

They are not compatible with the west regardless of the millions living within it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jerico65

Excellent post!

There are people who are going to say its all lies, but not prove it. Instead they will try to put the onus on you to prove your statements are true. You put real information up, not opinions and wishes. Let the other guys prove you wrong, if they can.

Unfortunately, many people are In denial about what is happening. They see one gang banger who is sitting quietly by himself and to them that means all gang bangers are quiet safe people. And when the gang bangers friends show up and he gets all in your face violent, well, that's just one incident...not an example of the whole system. It doesn't matter how much information you present or how obvious it is. Some people will just deny it blindly until it hits them. And even then, they will probably find a way to blame Bush.

The reason you see liberals here defending what the muslims are doing is because the liberals engage in the same tactics. I live near Chicago. When a democrat starts looking like he will lose an election, they demand redistricting until there are enough democrats in that district to ensure a win. Muslims do the same thing but on a much larger scale. That is why it takes a long time and why some people cant see it happening, no matter how bright they think they are. When there are enough muslims to effect change in a local political/social system they demand US law be replaced by sharia law. Actually going as far as to demand parts of the US be deemed muslim only. Nothing about the US or our constitution allows for this to happen. To enter this country and claim a piece of US soil to be your own, not respecting imminent domain, and declare your own government is an act of war. (Recognized diplomatic properties notwithstanding)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Who says it is real information?

Is all it takes is to be a list with numbers to be real information?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who says it is real information?

Is all it takes is to be a list with numbers to be real information?

Well, go ahead and prove the information is wrong. Or, if all it takes is to question the validity without proof like you do - then I question the validity of every single thing you say. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.... I can wait... I can wait a long time for this one............

In fact, I am going to go get a nice cold bottle of St Bernardus Abby 12, and make a voodoo doll of me, and give it a back rub. I have a feeling I am going to be here a long, long time....

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I already linked something if you read the thread.

Now what did you do yo verify it? Or just look at it and say "oh ya, that must be fact with out question"

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I honestly do not know what to say.

There is nothing to say unless one lives in Iowa.

State rights, and all that.

One state can legalize cannibus if they want too, another one can make sharia law a crime.

For those paying attention to just exactly what Sharia law is just might agree.

Honor killings.

Stoning adulterers.

And other medievil practices.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

One state can legalize cannibus if they want too, another one can make sharia law a crime.

Honor killings.

Stoning adulterers.

I don't think even the complete "progressives", like in Mass. would go that far. That's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey spazoid! My invisible friend can beat up your invisible friend!
Remember playing that game as a kid?

Some of us put away that nonsense, grew up and became adults.
Unfortunately others are still playing that game.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

New tactic, try to make the GOP and conservatives out to be racist bigots in an attempt to keep people from voting for them!

You don't need any help from the Democrats.
You are doing a fine job on your own.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96

Honor killings.

Stoning adulterers.

I don't think even the complete "progressives", like in Mass. would go that far. That's ridiculous.

It boils down to state rights.

They either have them or don't.

I didn't agree with what Colorado did, but hey they are their own people.

It's the way it works.
edit on 26-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join