It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Nearly a third of Iowa GOP wants to criminalize Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheridan91s

I don't read or hear of militant Christians, Buddhists, etc doing it. Oh. I'm sorry. Those poor misguided terrorist Muslims. Kiss my....

Because it isn't reported, they are not the boogey man right now.

en.wikipedia.org...
These guys still do plenty.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheridan91s

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Strange how every muslim I have ever known hasn't presented me with that ultimatum.

Maybe I fool them with my blue eyes and blond hair and they think I might already be one.

How many times have you been told to submit or die?
I didn't say Muslim. I generalized Islam. Which as a "religion" has been attacking this nation before it was founded. I had a dear Muslim friend in college but even he admitted that the caphilate main stream organization wants total submission or death to non compliant folks like me. I was raised s baptist. We we taught to witness and accept the decision. And I suppose I fool them with my blue eyes as well. Maybe if Islamic extremist weren't in the news every week for blowing people up or begeading someone I might feel different. I don't read or hear of militant Christians, Buddhists, etc doing it. Oh. I'm sorry. Those poor misguided terrorist Muslims. Kiss my....
And just to make the record clear. My solution is the 230 million firearms privately owned in the U.S. Thank goodness for the wisdom of our Foudning Fathers who fought Islamic tyranny from the Barbarry Coast long before this nation WAS.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreamwatcher

Well we have this lunatic calling for slavery in Iowa not too long ago:

Oh and we have Ted Cruz calling atheists 'the Taliban':

edit on 23-9-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's not about the right or left wing edge of constituents. It's about reality. There IS a group of people out there hiding behind a religious guise who want YOU and I to die because our beliefs are different. The MSM can coddle that # to the ends of the earth but in the end that's a fact. They number in the millions. They're ranks are growing daily. Do not fear them. If they bring their twisted sense of religion, law, and lifestyle to your community, return their favor with reciprocal justice at the end of your daddy's carbine. Never forget. Theses folks want you to die!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Strange how every muslim I have ever known hasn't presented me with that ultimatum.

Maybe I fool them with my blue eyes and blond hair and they think I might already be one.

How many times have you been told to submit or die?

Lol, your a blue eyed devil as well huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There IS a group of people out there hiding behind a religious guise who want YOU and I to die because our beliefs are different.

Yes you can read about them here...
www.theocracywatch.org...

K~

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheridan91s
It's not about the right or left wing edge of constituents. It's about reality. There IS a group of people out there hiding behind a religious guise who want YOU and I to die because our beliefs are different. The MSM can coddle that # to the ends of the earth but in the end that's a fact. They number in the millions. They're ranks are growing daily. Do not fear them. If they bring their twisted sense of religion, law, and lifestyle to your community, return their favor with reciprocal justice at the end of your daddy's carbine. Never forget. Theses folks want you to die!

I like you, we need more folks like us around that just call it as we see it point blank, no mercy.

Too many Nancie's afraid to take a stand these days.

BTW, I agree with you, for the most part.

But there are several ATS Muslim's I know for a fact do not wish me Ill because I'm an atheist.

So it isn't all of them, but I agree it is most likely most of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is a excerpt from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components. Islamization begins when there are sufficient

Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well. Here's how it works: As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non- believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-al-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only “Word”, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend Madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century. Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 9 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ? Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah.

Religiously – no… Because no other religion is accepted by Allah except Islam (Koran, 2:256).

Scripturally - no… Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Koran.

Geographically – no… Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no… Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..

Politically - no…Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no… Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Koran 4:34)

Intellectually - no… Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no… Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Koran do not allow freedom of religion and expression..

Spiritually - no… Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Koran's 99 excellent names.
Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Can a Muslim be a good soldier? Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

That's why so many are violent to people in the states everyday huh?

Any one want to show they cause any more violence then anyone else in the states?

message.snopes.com...

Before anyone says read the above post.
edit on thThu, 24 Sep 2015 00:03:26 -0500America/Chicago920152680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That's why so many are violent to people in the states everyday huh?

Any one want to show they cause any more violence then anyone else in the states?

message.snopes.com...

Before anyone says read the above post.

Ah, my long term abrasive friend!!!

I agree, they are not the most problematic here, but their numbers are small at the moment.

BTW, I have missed our head butting.

Still in recovery, so not a lot of fight in me.

Be back to normal in a week or two.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dreamwatcher
publicpolicypolling.

msnbc

salon

Trump's probably not hurting himself too much with his negativity toward Muslims either- only 49% of Republicans think the religion of Islam should even be legal in the United States with 30% saying it shouldn't be and 21% not sure. Among Trump voters there is almost even division with 38% thinking Islam should be allowed and 36% that it should not.

I honestly do not know what to say.

The hypocrisy is almost overwhelming.

Screaming about religious freedom, while at the same time wanting to make one of the worlds largest religions illegal.

I guess religious freedom only counts for Christians for the Republicans in Iowa. I can only hope that this line of thinking is isolated to Iowa, but I have a feeling its not.

So what do you think? Are these percentages representative of the nations Republications as a whole?
Of course Izlam should be illegal in the U.S...Freedom of religion??? Do you really think muzlims believe in freedom of religion???

Izlam is not compatible with our Constitution as Ben Carson tells us...It has no place in the U.S. of A...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

How do you make a religion illegal when we have freedom of religion though?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Iscool

How do you make a religion illegal when we have freedom of religion though?

And rightly so!!!

It is just abhorrent to even suggest such a thing to me!!!

I think they are insane for believing in some fairy tale god personally, but who am I to deside this for everyone?

Lol Ya I know, I'm agreeing with you again..... Must be the lingering effects of the meds I was taking.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

More proof that big pharma is out to get us!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

More proof that big pharma is out to get us!!!

It was only vicodin!!!!

And not even half the prescription!!!!!

They obviously implanted some mind altering device in my bowels.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
wanna see 70+% ? hold this poll in Australia. Where not racist perse, we just hate change and crap screwing with our crap !
edit on 24/9/2015 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is because folks are fine being prejudice, as long as it's not targetting them. If they think they are being discriminated against, you get Fox News making announcements about the War on Christmas and Christanity.

Heck that white girl in Texas fought afirmative action because she felt her privledge guarenteed her a spot at her favorite university, "I was discrminated against!" and we saw how much she complained.

So in recap, those folks are fine being bigots, as long as they aren't the victim. But target them with something like they did in these polls and watch them come climbing out the wood works screaming their head off.

Folks give catholism and it's priestly pedophilies a pass and swear Islam is the problem. They need to crack open a history book, Muslims are the reasdon why Europe had a renaissance.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I would say that 2% fugure was a mite high. There are no moderate Muslims there are only silent compliant Muslims. Let me give you fact. As been mentioned on US tv, and appologised for, the statement of Birmingham England having Muslim no go areas for police. That was not quite true, There was never a no go area, it was the police s decision not to go in their area and let them police it themselves. A subtle difference but no help if you are a non Muslim in their area at night.
Now to the crux. I know because I live not 15 miles from Birmingham and have a lot of friends living there.
Operation Trojanhorse, Radical Muslims took over three secondary schools boards and introduced radical seperation of pupils and radical teachings. That's three schools with approx. 1000 pupils (only a very, very small minority non Muslims.
That equates to nearly 2000 Muslim parents supposedly moderate. How many complained to the authorities that their children were being radicalised? ANSWER... NONE. It took a headmistress and a teacher to blow the whistle.
Moderates are only moderate as long as it suits them but when the call comes they WILL roll over and comply.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Sremmos80

on the talk radio around 8PM... the fact that up in NYC a rally for moderate Muslims was conveined and 25 individuals showed up

but, in the Muslim rallies to rail against the West ---or even Arab Spring - groups of 800,000 show up to shout 'Death to America' and then commence to flood the community where crimes are committed by the riotous mass of humanity

the ratio seems very close to 2% who are rational & level headed enough to talk & exchange thought with... without a butcher knife along with a hooded mask suddenly appearing on the scene

I guess it's time to necro this thread. Again...

"Muslims aren't doing enough to speak out...!"
edit on 24-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Ah so now we are using 2000 people and more anecdotal as 'fact' to make huge generalizations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join