It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh hello! From which universe are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

1- Is it, Berenstein or Berenstain?

2- The 1976 book that was written by Anne Rice that was later shot on film in 1994, is it called "Interview with the Vampire" or "Interview with a Vampire"?

3- Does your universe contain assholes?

4- Did the NASA disaster accident with Challenger happen in 1984 or 1986?

1. Berenstein

2. Interview with A vampire

3. Too many arseholes (In Australia we spell arse, not ass, this is not a mandela thing)

4. 1986 Challenger desaster.

To add another one I have yet to see mentioned by anyone else is Webster (Emmanuel Lewis) dying and the show being cancelled, there was controversy surrounding the death of such a young actor and I even remember discussing conspiracies related to his death with people, not just when it happened but well into the late 1990's (maybe early 2000's).

This is the thing that freeks me out the most about this whole false memory/Mandela effect thing--its npot one memory, its a whole bunch of memories over the course of years.

The Bloodhound Gang song Fire Water Burn has a line in it that I really dont think makes any sense if Emanuel Lewis is still alive--but in a universe where he died tragically at a young age, well, that lyric makes more sense--to me anyway.

But if I go to hell then I hope I burn well,
I'll spend my days with J.F.K., Marvin Gaye, Martha Raye, and Lawrence Welk,
And Kurt Cobain, Kojak, Mark Twain and Jimi Hendrix's poltergeist,
And Webster yeah Emmanuel Lewis cause he's the anti-christ,

I emailed the band but they have never responded

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
its been like 30 years since challenger disaster, and over 10 since cclumbia, why no more manned flight missions to mars, etc?

everyone seems to talk about the challenger, but no one about columbia, how come? i remember BOTH crews were made up of 5 caucasoid, 1 afro, and 1 asian each. from what i recall it was insulation broke off during reentry and destroyed hull.

are there currently any US astronauts IN space? if not, when was the last time a US naut been in Outer space?

1:Berenstein, both bears & authors (some say the authors were stains but bears steins)
2:Interview with The Vampire (but i remember seeing posters with A appear just years after release)
3:Hope they improve
4:1986! teacher was into it as a teacher was on crew so we were watching on tv in class and it was so sad they went silent as stuff broke apart i cried many of us did all did then the principal came on and we had a moment of silence and then again every morning for a while a moment of silence every morning after the pledge

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

why no more manned flight missions to mars, etc?
Getting people to Mars safely is currently beyond our capabilities.

from what i recall it was insulation broke off during reentry and destroyed hull.
Actually, portions of the heat shield were damaged during launch by insulation falling from the external fuel tank.

are there currently any US astronauts IN space?
Yes.
www.nasa.gov...

1. It was after my time. Never paid any attention.
2. Never paid any attention.
3. What?
4. '86.

edit on 9/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
In addition to these anomalies, do you also feel like you don't belong here?
I had a distinct change in my feeling like I fit in, happened in 1998 in the winter just before Christmas. Two days before Christmas I was driving across the country to Nevada. I woke up and everything felt off. Looked fine but just "felt" off. My life ended up going completely off the rails shortly after that and has just now, this year started feeling comfortable.
I still don't feel like I belong here, but I feel more comfortable being here.

Edit to add:
1. stein
2. A vampire
3. Few
4. 1986, had to be because I was in middle school.

edit on 28-9-2015 by Cricketine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cricketine

For me, I believe I always felt like I didn't belong here. The woods and ocean would call to me and I would gaze and dream, or write poetry, or feel oneness with all things, and in doing so I felt closer to the spiritual side (which feels like a magnetic pull, drawing me back.) I don't think my spirit ever liked it here.

As for changes, in 2002 I was in Toronto, wandering around near where I worked aimlessly for some reason (maybe I was taking my lunch break outdoors.) I felt dimensions around me, breaking apart (only felt them, didn't see anything.) I wasn't sure even at the time if it was just my imagination, but I was in an unusual state of mind where I felt curious and fearless and so I stepped through, feeling as though it couldn't be any worse than the last one I'd been living in. It felt fun and exciting, the thought of stepping out of one universe and into another (but I'm not sure if I even believed it.) Of course this could have just been an imaginative moment and may have no bearing on the Mandela Effect.

It seems to me that, generally, more spiritual people are noticing these changes and more cynical or grounded people are not. I could be wrong, but it appears that way. This suggests to me that it's this reality we live in that has changed, instead of slipping through dimensions. But, who knows...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
1.) Berenstein
2.) Interview With a Vampire
3.) Yes
4.) 1986

The Mandela Effect is a fascinating subject. To me, it seems that the consciousness of millions of people at a time from a number of different parallel universes are shifting into the versions of themselves here, in this universe. Now, why such a large number of people from so many different universes are converging into this one universe I do not know. What I do know is that lately a number of things have been turning out to be different from what I remember. Some of them are very specific things, like the items on the list above, and others are vague feelings that something just isn't quite right when it comes to certain people or events. Perhaps, as some have suggested, this phenomenon has something to do with the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.

The connection to the LHC fascinates me. My guess is that the Mandela Effect is something that has always happened, but when the LHC was turned on, it caused these shifts to suddenly happen in large quantities. Perhaps the LHC is like a “magnet” that attracts the consciousness of an individual to our universe, hence the convergence.

This brings up the question though, if the universes from which we all originally hail were similar enough to this one that there are only a few small details that are noticeably different, then wouldn’t there be an LHC in our original universes, too? Given this fact, perhaps the mere act of turning on the LHC in so many different versions of reality at once created an energy surge that caused a massive number of people to suddenly “shuffle” between universes, the consciousness of several different “doppelgangers” across the multiverse effectively switching places. Of course, I don't have the sort of scientific knowledge to explain why this would be the case in technical terms; it's merely a hunch.
edit on Tuesday201500000057392015-09-29T17:57:39-05:00America/Chicago29pmTue, 29 Sep 2015 17:57:39 -0500 by LouisCedar because: Clarification, and lessening the "massive wall of text" effect.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I found out about the "mandela effect" over the summer and was confused as to how ANYONE would think it was ever the Berenstain Bears bc well... everyone knows it's Berenstein!

Visited my grandmother and looked through some of my old books when...I almost through the book across the room. It read Berenstain clear as day. What I want to know is.. if I did cross into an alternate reality when the f*ck did this happen???? lol, like does it happen during a lucid dream or sleep paralysis (both of which I have semi-frequently).

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

!!!! I've felt this exact way before; most recently after the final blood moon this year. For DAYS after the eclipse everything around me seemed fake.... like it was tangible and logically made sense, but a reality that I was only vaguely familiar with. It sounds really strange.. like walking thru a fog watching a movie that you're starring in and knowing that you shouldn't be.

One week later things seem more normal and I fell more "present" but I can't shake memory of the feeling from last week.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm late to join in but I'll add my info.

1. Berenstein. 100% positive.

2. Interview with a Vampire

3. Many

4. 1986. I know this because I remember watching the footage in my living room. I lived in a different house, of course with a different living room in 1984, so it was 1986 for sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thank you all for the responses!

So, here are the newest results :

1- Berenstein VS Berenstain
Stein: 15
Stain: 1

2- Interview with ? vampire
A: 13
The: 3

3- A world with ass holes
Yes: 11
Answered like one: 4

4- 1984: 2
1986: 10
Other: 2

Synchronicities of my answers 1 and 2: 12
Synchronicities of my answers 1, 2 and 4 : 1
De-synchronicities of my answers 1 and 2: 3

So, challenger 1986 that's settled!
Twelve people answered "Stein" and "A", only three said the combination of "Stein" and "The".

I find this all quite interesting. Glitches in the "matrix" just might be a reality...
The people saying that nothing changed and that's it just faulty memories are loosing credibility but I understand them to react this way out of "logic" or fear.

Usually it's fear that makes us take illogical choices...a strange predicament...

Thank you again for the anwsers and I will update the results of my thread later on.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

1. Are you referring to SteinBeren Bears?

2. In my reality, Vampire interviews you...

3. Your creation of this thread seems serviceable evidence...

4. 1986, there's actually nothing funny about this one other than supporting evidence for answer 3.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: czerro

This thread isn't there to blow off your anger management issues and your lack of control over your life.

Troll someone else with your useless dribble.

Answered like one: 5

Thank you for the update!
edit on 7-10-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: spreadlove89

I've had different experiences where the world felt altered to me, whether temporarily or not. Often it's more of a feeling than something one can describe, but a very strong feeling. Wonder how déjà vu might relate to this...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
a reply to: czerro

This thread isn't there to blow off your anger management issues and your lack of control over your life.

Troll someone else with your useless dribble.

Answered like one: 5

Thank you for the update!

What IS it for? It's only for YOUR useless dribble?

I didn't 'troll' you. You simply don't accept self-examination.

What is it that motivated you to create this thread, if you yourself are not trolling a highly susceptible community? Why did you choose Challenger? Why 1984 or 1986? The explanation is simple, if you look up Challenger (which you intend) you will get citations for 1984 and 1986. 1984 is in reference to the announcement of the mission, 1986 is in reference to the tragic launch.

I know YOU know this, which is why you selected it. I suspect you are quoting yourself above, but to whomever is keeping track, you can tack one more on the ass hole list.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: czerro
I didn't 'troll' you. You simply don't accept self-examination.

Well I think you came off a bit strong, I'm not a perfect human being of course but I don't think I'm an asshole, at least, I try not to be one.

What is it that motivated you to create this thread, if you yourself are not trolling a highly susceptible community?

Here's why I started this thread :

originally posted by: theMediator
It might sound funny, but I'm really curious about the mandela effect and to see here if the same "group" of people remembers the same history.

Reading the OP can surely help posters to not ask useless questions.

Why did you choose Challenger? Why 1984 or 1986? The explanation is simple, if you look up Challenger (which you intend) you will get citations for 1984 and 1986. 1984 is in reference to the announcement of the mission, 1986 is in reference to the tragic launch.

I know YOU know this, which is why you selected it.

Well I'm sorry you think I selected Challenger's accident because, somehow, "I knew" whatever you thought I knew. I really didn't and I'm seriously sorry if you think I was trolling with that question because I really wasn't. In fact, I have multiple times stated that I was wrong to think it was 1984, hell I was 3 years old for Christ's sakes! Give me a break, I'm sorry. I have heard many friends tell me that I'm the most honest person they know and they are probably right.

originally posted by: czerroI suspect you are quoting yourself above, but to whomever is keeping track, you can tack one more on the ass hole list.
Yes I quoted myself, and yes I added you. See, I am honest!

I fear you got me all wrong and I'm totally willing to let this go if you accept that you misjudged me.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Vampires, dwarphs, giants, mythes legendes? but written 1000's of years ago. 666 lucifer, male, lucifera (greek goddes diane) female (or shiva jahwe krishna...) versions.creating a side and faith killes us. Concionsness? Known That we will find not only ours
but also there history in greece. And yes I think That everything That happens in the univers affects everyone in it. Everything can be do easily disturb. Already happened in the past.

But can u ask a few people this weird question?
Do any of you people see an insect or animal or blood and wants to rip it apart ? Felt connected to the moon and think like it is your homeplanet?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sammie007

Vampires, dwarphs, giants, mythes legendes? but written 1000's of years ago. 666 lucifer, male, lucifera (greek goddes diane) female (or shiva jahwe krishna...) versions.creating a side and faith killes us. Concionsness? Known That we will find not only ours
but also there history in greece. And yes I think That everything That happens in the univers affects everyone in it. Everything can be do easily disturb. Already happened in the past.

Do any of you people see an insect or animal or blood and wants to rip it apart ? Felt connected to the moon and think like it is your homeplanet?

Ewww. Moon people are the worst. Good on you for getting off that rock.

TIC

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Don't know, it depends just how weird...

Do any of you people see an insect or animal or blood and wants to rip it apart ?

Is that a trick question in order to lose my credibility around people?
Other than being a good way to identify psychopaths, I doubt I'll have many friends...

Felt connected to the moon and think like it is your homeplanet?

The moon is a bit precise but probably many people feel that they are not from earth. I have asked that question before to some people but it's a tricky question that could make a lot of people uncomfortable.
So it's good to be comfortable with someone before engaging philosophical questions like: "Do you feel that you come from another planet than Earth?"

I usually feel that I am not from here but who knows?

Oh and Sammy, at least to stay in topic, what's your opinion/memory on Berenstein/Berenstain and Interview with A/The Vampire?
edit on 8-10-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Lose your credebility
psycopaths yes also something bizar. Bad childhood or it was always in them.
And wasn"t born yet sorry to respond then. Just something that intriged me there

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's sad how trolls keeping ruining Mandela Effect threads. Many people are affected by this and we are trying to make sense of it. This thread is about asking questions about how they remember the past. It's pretty straight forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join