It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh hello! From which universe are you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would like for this thread to be some sort of voting on a couple of similar questions...

It might sound funny, but I'm really curious about the mandela effect and to see here if the same "group" of people remembers the same history.

1- Is it, Berenstein or Berenstain?

2- The 1976 book that was written by Anne Rice that was later shot on film in 1994, is it called "Interview with the Vampire" or "Interview with a Vampire"?

3- Does your universe contain assholes?

4- Did the NASA disaster accident with Challenger happen in 1984 or 1986?

As for my answers, please do not let my or other peoples answers influence you...
1:Berenstein
2:Interview with a Vampire
3:You bet! That's how I know I'm still on earth.
4:1984

Would synchronicities be more proof of the existence of parallels universes? I would like to think so, but who knows?
Maybe all of this is just results of our faulty human memory? It's not like we are perfect.

Some conspiracy theories claim that CERN is responsible for alternating our dimensions. With symbolism surrounding their logo looking like a 666 and a Shiva statue at the entrance maybe their technology could affect our universe in mysterious ways.

If some of you find other legitimate questions or anything you swear to be true in your memories, PM me and I'll look into adding those questions.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I see what you did there..

And I'm too young to know about the BerenstAin bears.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Dunno what happened with the other thread, but I will just copy my answer here.

Berenstein

2- The 1976 book that was written by Anne Rice that was later shot on film in 1994, is it called "Interview with the Vampire" or "Interview with a Vampire"?

Interview with a Vampire

Yes! everyone has one!

1986-I got pulled out of my class and brought to the office where they showed me it exploded.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

1986-I got pulled out of my class and brought to the office where they showed me it exploded.

My 1984 is probably result of a bad memory, I was very young back then.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Alright, I see this a lot and I gotta say nothing you are asking about proves what you think it does in anyway.
Sorry, bput the caps, mobile user. Anyway.

Look, it's just a word here, a letter there. A date you're not sure of cause we were all kids when challenger happened. It's meaningless memory garbling, like a game of nostalgic telephone.

This can be proven, easily.

The bears didn't change characters. Papa bear is still papa bear, brother and sister bear still need their asses beat. Mama bear is still banging that doctor bear that makes house calls ( it's in the subtext)

Challenger happened, no matter the date.

Either way, it wasnt the interview with a werewolf, or a human (which is a sure sign in your in the wrong guy reality)

Dear god, if we didn't have assholes. What kinda human centipede freak show do you dream aboht?
edit on 23-9-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
im from a complete other multiverse..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I see your point.

It's a wild ride in the river.

Fun stuff none the less.

Cheers bud, I'll raise a glass.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Alright, I see this a lot and I gotta say nothing you are asking about proves what you think it does in anyway.

If everyone answers like in an insulting manner like yours, you just might be right.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

1. Berenstein.

We'd check the books out of the library when I was a kid when they were available. I was a big fan of the series.

2."Interview with the Vampire".

Friend loaned me a copy of her first printing.

3. Yeah.

Every so often there are Asshole Gladiator Battles....everyone is required to participate.

6th Grade, we saw the news footage on TV during the entire day. Our teacher told us not to worry, that aliens had zipped in at the speed of life and rescued the astronauts from certain death. He also helped explain what went wrong with the shuttle and analyzed the explosion.

edit on 9/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit for clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

1. Berenstyne

2. Interview with a Rothschild.

3. I live alone, this is my planet and you are (all) constructs of my imagination.

4. I have been using UFO's for at least 700,000 years - myself and a Velociraptor named Gary built it together.

edit on 23-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: stein / A / yes / 86

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
2."Interview with the Vampire".

Friend loaned me a copy of her first printing.

Do you remember when you first saw that book?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I remember the family of bears as being Bearenstein (pronounced "Bare - en - stane")

Interview with a Vampire

As in biological body parts or people who "act like"? Yes to both.

I remember being pulled out of 4th grade and shown the footage on the news I think. But that would have made me 10 years old and that would have put the date of the Challenger in 1982 so I am really not sure.

Also another aspect that seems to have shifted; Australia was either somewhat smaller or it, and new Zealand, were in a different place on the globe when I was in grade school compared to what is commonly shown on globes today.

Additionally:
I have had no less than 3 other experiences where friends have told me "remember the time when we went and did that thing/saw that thing?" My memory seems different compared to my friends about those particular experiences we apparently shared. The most recent occurrence of that happened about 3 or 4 years ago.
And I've been told by friends and acquaintances about 5 or 6 times "I saw you at this or that place. I called out to you but you didn't respond.
Just FYI, I'm not one of those "face in the crowd types". I'm noticeably handicapped with an unusual body shape. I use Canadian style crutches or a custom wheelchair depending on the day and places I'm going. Mistaking someone else for me is not at all easy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

Quite interesting experiences you had there Jon!

Could you expand on the placement of New-Zealand and the size of Australia? It might be because of the Mercator Projection vs the Gall Peters Projection...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Also, was it Sex In The City or Sex And The City?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

1. Berenstein
2. Interview with A Vampire
3. Yes
4. 1984

And what's with people being pulled out of class to see the footage of the explosion? Did you know someone on board? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

Also, was it Sex In The City or Sex And The City?

I think it was Sex AND the City but it was so easy in our dirty minds to switch it to Sex IN the City

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My memory on that one is fussy as I don't own a personal copy as of yet....upon further reflection I think it might have been "...with A Vampire". Golden cover with black red and white text embellishments? I've never owned a personal copy.

A close friend let me borrow it several years after the movie came out...1998-ish? I had heard of it prior, but was too busy with other projects and didn't really feel like reading another vampire novel at the time. Met a lot of Anne Rice fans who raved about it so finally broke down and read it at first opportunity. So much better than the film. The was the only movie I ever saw in a theater that I took my time using the restroom and didn't feel I had missed anything important.

The book....was exquisite.
Sat down and had it finished in hours.
Wonderful telling.

edit on 9/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: blah...grammar edit

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
And what's with people being pulled out of class to see the footage of the explosion? Did you know someone on board? Just curious.

Hey we got the same memories!

I think Americans we're more patriotic back then towards NASA. I remember going to Florida on vacation for 2 weeks in 1986 but I didn't visit NASA until 1989. Back then, in my mind NASA was amazing and had all the minds impossible to top...now well, I guess we all feel a bit deceived.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
The book....was exquisite.
Sat down and had it finished in hours.
Wonderful telling.

I wasn't impressed by the movie but I guess the book seems worth it!

I'm sure I can get an audio-book somewhere...I hate reading, it take 100% of my time! I rather listen and do my work, life's so short...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The one in the middle? Lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join