It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS-SISI Mirror ritual time code cracked: March 20, 2016 (Palm Sunday)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

NWO supercomputer and CERN will begin a series of social manipulations of future time and of critical area events, that are needed for their future NWO agenda to succeed.

Skip to @13.31 for ISIS-SISI decodement

Not a Savant nor Schizoid so just don't have the patience to attempt decoding TPTB's elaborate, often sinister codes but luckily the internet seems chock full of ambitious folks with time to dwell!

I know it seems like alot of crazytalk but this rather sane guy suspects NWO occult are already manipulating time and events as they already have the advantage o advanced knowledge (some ability to peer into the future via machine).

Apparently some object is passing earth in March of 2016 and they have set a disaster date March 20, 2016 to seize administrative control of the entire earth, global resources, and human population world over, under the NWO.

Arg, I have a big headache trying to follow him and all those numbers! Mark your calendars folks!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Calendar marked, just like today and yesterday were marked. Thanks for the heads up; will be spending Easter in the secret bunker under the Denver Airport.

It's really getting expensive flying back and forth to Denver everytime someone yells Doom.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh great,that's my 40th birthday.My mum always said I'd be dead by the time I'm 30,maybe she meant 40.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

YAY with the 9/23 fizzle maybe this one will doom us... LOL

top topics

join