It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
it is only 85 today

just buy a couple cans of refrigerant sealant

directions on the can

holla if you need help

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I don't know where you are, but it's over 90 here.

My truck- the AC itself is fine, there's a short in the control panel.

My window unit- no telling how old this piece of crap is, there's no fixing it, I just need a new one. But I don't have central heat and air so I need one that does heat and cold. Minimum cost- $500

Thanks for the offer though!

And I'm not complaining (or whining) I'm just mildly amused by the hipocrisy.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ahhh, religion...the opiate of the masses.

Satan...(aka Santa!!!)...the ultimate boogeyman. He knows when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!

All of this...is a social construct to indoctrinate and predict the outcome of the behavior of the majority.

You've just gotta love group think.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ahhh, religion...the opiate of the masses.

Satan...(aka Santa!!!)...the ultimate boogeyman. He knows when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!

All of this...is a social construct to indoctrinate, devised to be able to predict the outcome of the behavior of the majority.

You've just gotta love group-think.

Thoughts...ideas...ideology....truly a virus at it's best.

edit on 26-9-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The authoor comes off like a Pat Robertson nut bar

Implying Satanism is an unspeakable evil ? No satanism is actually real religion. Its no different than the rest.

Implying a political party is anything like a cult lol. As I understand it the biblical satan was just a rebel. Poor guy gets blamed for everything humans do , even more than our current potus. But you want to know the real evil in all this ?

Its a government that can tell you what to do with your body. The end of free will. When has our puppet politicians passed legislation that serves our best interest ? I cant remember. I doubt it will start with a womans fetus. But we really are government property since birth and a social security number is issued arent we ?

I most certainly agree with you OP on your stance with abortion. But here is the thing. If a woman wants to terminate her pregnancy and she does not have the legal right to abort she will turn to unconventional methods. Back alley clinics , coat hangers , fall down some stairs ect.

Just like the war on drugs , users will turn to other drugs or house hold chemicals. In the end lives are put at risk due to draconian legislation. There is no definitive solution to abortion on either side of the argument and never will be. Its just a sad fact our species has to face. It will continue no matter how loud relgious zealots scream bloody murder. These "conservatives" certainly diont care about life when we are pillaging other countries .Pfft!

DF
edit on 26-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Metallicus

Theres only 1 answer to these kinds of threads.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure that is decided between a woman and her doctor, your opinions does not change any of the facts, your trying to to smear people that dont see it the same way as you.

Your thread is another hit piece with all the cute propaganda words.

That easy huh, I guess all things that are legal are just, and right, and deserve to never be questioned, or reviewed.

Your propaganda sounds pretty cute too, like some sick lawyer wrote it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: eletheia

It's blowing my freaking mind how many men on here are of the opinion that I should go the full 40 weeks of a pregnancy for a baby that has no chance of living anyway.

Maybe OP got it wrong. Maybe pro-lifers are the real closet Satanists and they are serving their dark lord by trying to inflict as much suffering as possible in the world.

I think it illustrates the separation men have mentally when it comes to actually carrying a child and everything. I say this as a man myself.

I'm totally pro choice but I've always found it strange that it's always men fighting against abortion so much. Yes there are women too but mostly men. That always seemed wrong to me. Forcing the opposite sex into some way of living when it's never going to be something I'll have to face myself just seems wrong.

If two women want to take opposite sides and battle it out, fine. But at a certain point, as a male, I feel I must step out of the conversation because it's just not right telling women what to do in that situation as I'm not subject to it myself.

I think you are full of it, and it is the opposite of what you say.

More WOMEN are against abortion than men, I see this clearly all around me.

I do not know ANY men who are really against abortion, and most DEMAND one from their girlfriends etc.

I wonder what strange world you are living in........

The strange one I live in, asks why so many people are so incredibly stupid that they need a medical procedure to fix it all after the fact.

ONE THAT IS INDEED the most GROTESQUE of anything possibly seen on this EARTH.

Get a grip and figure out a BETTER WAY.....cause this is not going away,

I cannot even believe we have to hear about this crap being necessary, and yes it IS mostly stupid people having random sex all over the place while drunk and high.... face the facts IT IS!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: deadeyedick

So we are still pushing the view that the majority of these killings are justified?

Not many here will disagree with the scenarios being brought forth here and I myself would help if I had too in many cases but widespread abuse is taking place on the backs of a few justified cases.

The problem is those that terminate with no justifiable reasons other than life is hard and you can't shop well toating a kid around and soforth...

Its been said many times on this and other similar threads ...

That its 'NEVER AN EASY DISCISION TO MAKE and ITS NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY'

But you're just not listening!!

BS, I have known MANY girls that make the decision super easy, and get it done "in a heartbeat" because they would rather party and live life how its going, of course it is taken lightly, it is offered up as procedure that is as easy as pie, gets done within 2 days at most, no waiting list, amazing you need to take a step into the abortion clinic or hospitals and see how horrified the women are that actually REALLY NEED ONE, when they see the other people that are in for the 10th time.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

the smart and correct this to do is give birth and give the baby over to adoption…

And you believe adopted babies never get abused?

There was a recent case I read about where a ring of paedophiles were

trying to persuade some pregnant, single women to let them adopt

their babies .... What do you recon they wanted to adopt those babies

for

This issue is about responsibility

And that is precisely what each and every woman is doing ... taking

responsibility for themselves, for what is best for them, not for you

or any one else.

What a load of fear mongering, and belief in fearful outcomes all of that was, lol.

Responsibility is rarely seen , before or AFTER these procedures.

But consider yourself enlightened by the choice, that really is not the issue at all.

WHY DO WE NEED THIS BARBARIC PROCEDURE SO BLOODY OFTEN ???

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Cant wait for medical science to take baby making out of the hands of regular humans, because it sounds just freaking terrible!!

Everything on this earth should be easy and fast and quick right!

I guess I agree, this world is a ridiculous place.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
I think you are full of it, and it is the opposite of what you say.

How can I be "full of it" when I'm just giving my opinion???

More WOMEN are against abortion than men, I see this clearly all around me.

Maybe it's just the women around you. Judging by your attitude that would make sense. I don't actually have the statistics on who's for and against it so maybe you're right and maybe you're wrong.

Being that so many Women are the ones having them to cause you and others to lose your sh*t over it, my guess is that you're wrong in this case, but who knows.

I do not know ANY men who are really against abortion, and most DEMAND one from their girlfriends etc.

Well, clearly there are plenty of men against it judging by the fact that it's always men trying legislate against it like most of the men in this thread including yourself. But again, who's to say for sure. I don't have the stats on it off hand so your guess is as good as mine.

I wonder what strange world you are living in........

The same strange one you're living in. Believe me I'm no happier about that fact than you are.

The strange one I live in, asks why so many people are so incredibly stupid that they need a medical procedure to fix it all after the fact.

Maybe because they're being taught stupid stuff like abstinence only by a bunch of Religious quacks when we all know that doesn't work. Or maybe because they aren't allowed to learn about sex or how not to get pregnant because those same Religious quacks would rather avoid reality rather than confront it for what it is.

ONE THAT IS INDEED the most GROTESQUE of anything possibly seen on this EARTH.

Get a grip and figure out a BETTER WAY.....cause this is not going away,

I say educate them. Promote contraception. That's what other countries have done and it works for them. We should try the same thing here.

I cannot even believe we have to hear about this crap being necessary, and yes it IS mostly stupid people having random sex all over the place while drunk and high.... face the facts IT IS!!

Typically the more poor and uneducated have the most kids I'm certainly not arguing there. Whether or not they're drunk and high at the same time I don't know. I don't know why you're throwing that at me though. Did I ever say that it was only smart sober people having abortions??? If so, show me where because I don't remember saying it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is according to gallup polls.

Modest Gender Gap Seen in Abortion Views Since 2012 The recent increase in the pro-choice side has occurred almost equally among men and women. However, for men, this has not compensated for the larger drop in their identification as pro-choice in 2012. As a result, a slight gender gap has emerged over the last three years, with women more likely than men to be pro-choice. This contrasts with 2001 through 2011, when there was virtually no gender gap. On a longer-term basis, a higher percentage of women today than in 2001 call themselves pro-choice, while men's identification is about the same.
Link

For the most part though it seems to stay pretty even though. Some small ups and downs over all and some small divides between male and female here and there over the years but averages out to be about 50/50.

Just FYI.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Cant wait for medical science to take baby making out of the hands of regular humans, because it sounds just freaking terrible!!

Everything on this earth should be easy and fast and quick right!

I guess I agree, this world is a ridiculous place.

Wow! Way to read what you want out of my posts. I am merely illustrating the point that pregnancy, adoption and single parenthood isn't the walk in the park that MEN picture.

I've issued this challenge several times, and as far as I know no one has ever stepped up to the plate. Place a cinder block in a backpack and wear it backwards (so it's on your front) for 20 weeks. That's roughly the amount of time that women have all that excess weight on their bellies. You can't take it off to sleep or shower or do anything you normally do. This little experiment doesn't even take into account the hormones, fluid retention, joint loosening, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, etc. just one simple aspect of the process. Maybe if you were to do this you MIGHT start to get and inkling of what women have to go through.

Oh, but you don't want to be aware of someone else's struggles. It's so much easier to sit back and fling judgement. It's so much easier to sit back and make wild assumptions that support your opinion, regardless of whether there's any validity.

'More women are opposed to abortion than men.' Um, I said in a previous post that I would estimate 90% of women to have the opinion 'I would never have an abortion, but it's not my place to tell someone else what to do with their bodies.' And even THOSE women, if given the right (or wrong) circumstances would be forced to consider it after all. On these threads and out in the real world it's men who are throwing around insults like 'whores' and 'murderers'. The only women who are on par with men in the anti-abortion realm are religious nutjobs, and thankfully there's not a whole lot of those.

You've known MANY girls that would have an abortion (or 10) in a heartbeat just so they can get back to their drugs and partying? I call BS. You mean to tell me you actually know women personally that party, get knocked up and just keep going for abortions? Out of the several females I'VE personally known that have had an abortion there was only ONE that MAYBE fit this criteria. I had a friend in college. She drank and did drugs and had random sex. She had 2, maybe even 3 abortions. She even showed up the abortions high on drugs. Oh what a horrible piece of human waste!!! Wait, did I mention that this poor girl had been raped repeatedly by her own step-brother for YEARS. Her parents knew and did nothing to help her? Of course she's effed up in the head. Who wouldn't be? And I don't know how she did it, but eventually she got sober, found a nice man, had 4 kids and is now a great mom. I mean, you are clearly anti-abortion but do we really need 2-3 more babies born addicted to coc aine? Or with fetal alcohol syndrome? Every other woman I've know who has had one 1.was raped 2. experienced failed birth control 3. was facing an 18 year 'prison' sentence being tethered to an abusive or deadbeat man 4. had the father on board and completely supportive of her decision.

Barbaric procedure? 9 times out of 10 a woman takes a pill and has a late period. Barbaric! Or goes to a clinic and has the equivalent of a pap smear. Barbaric! The only time the procedure would be generally considered barbaric would be if it's past the 20 week mark, because yes, at that point it does resemble a tiny human, but pretty much every case of late term abortions has to do with fetal abnormalities or the woman's health is at risk.

Here's some quick stats, in case one day you wake up and decide to be informed on the actual reality of things:
Guttmacher Stats
Women's Center Stats
54% of abortions stem from failed contraception. So, a smudge over HALF were being responsible and it just didn't work.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Eh, indeed.

Maybe if prolifers hate seeing their precious babies in the trash, we should repurpose them per A Modest Proposal.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

I had to look up 'A Modest Proposal', but....

Bwah hahahahahaha! Yes! Soylent Green is people!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Gives a whole new meaning to baby-back ribs.

Pass me the barbecue sauce, plz.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't think your thread title is correct. And I don't see this as disgusting like you.

I personally wouldn't shout out that I've had an abortion, and I don't really understand the need to but I do agree it's nothing to be ashamed of.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join