It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

you are right and wrong

I am listening and the decision is made in too many cases it should not be

That creates a need to pushback against such actions

a less abused well regulated system would cause many to join those who are in this for taking up for the abused

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Not many here will disagree with the scenarios being brought forth here and I myself would help if I had too in many cases but widespread abuse is taking place on the backs of a few justified cases.

The problem is those that terminate with no justifiable reasons other than life is hard and you can't shop well toating a kid around and soforth...

Nothing is being abused. It is a legal medical procedure, and it needs to stay that way. The abuse is only in your head, my friend. Women getting abortions for reasons YOU don't agree with. It would be like a Jehovah's witness telling you that you can't get a blood transfusion because THEY don't believe in it. To put things into law a majority of the population has to agree with it. The population is split on this issue and that will never change. Therefore, hate it if you want, judge the people getting it if you want, believe it's murder if you want, assume every woman getting one is a Satanic whore if you want....but it needs to stay safe and legal with minimum limitations. I can agree that no one should abort a perfectly healthy fetus after the 20 week mark, but I honestly don't think that happens. I think all abortions after that point are for medical reasons, so all these politicians need to drop the crusade and focus on issues that are actually important.

'Life is hard, it would be even harder with a kid.' WhoTF are you to say that's not a good enough reason?

1. Are you a man or a woman? (I'm assuming man, I just want to be sure)
2. Do you have any kids?
3. Is anyone close to you a struggling single mom?
4. If someone approached you right this minute and said "Here, take this baby." What would you say?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
nice post, M.

I, too, am pro-choice, but this is obviously being abused by occultists for blood sacrifices (according to former satanists and former PP employees) and those just lazy or selfish…

the other thing not being talked about is the great harm being done to women… many women are permanently damaged by having abortions… I have known very strong women who were obviously distressed by having one… it is something most are never told when making this fateful decision...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

pregnancy itself is not that hard… this reality is one of consequences for free will actions… one way or another there will be a consequence…

the smart and correct this to do is give birth and give the baby over to adoption…

otherwise, as we now know, they will use your baby for parts and put aborted cells in foods, vaccines etc, essentially cursing the rest of us…

this issue is about responsibility.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere

the smart and correct this to do is give birth and give the baby over to adoption…

And you believe adopted babies never get abused?

There was a recent case I read about where a ring of paedophiles were

trying to persuade some pregnant, single women to let them adopt

their babies .... What do you recon they wanted to adopt those babies

for

This issue is about responsibility

And that is precisely what each and every woman is doing ... taking

responsibility for themselves, for what is best for them, not for you

or any one else.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
pregnancy itself is not that hard… this reality is one of consequences for free will actions… one way or another there will be a consequence…
otherwise, as we now know, they will use your baby for parts and put aborted cells in foods, vaccines etc, essentially cursing the rest of us…
this issue is about responsibility.

PREGNANCY ITSELF IS NOT THAT HARD???????? Are you out of your freakin' mind????? And how many times have you been pregnant???? I've been pregnant twice. Both totally normal, healthy pregnancies. I went from 130 to 200 lbs. I suffered through morning sickness, swollen feet an ankles, sciatica. Both times I went through about 13 hours of miserable labor only to be unsuccessful and end up having emergency c-sections- my life and the lives of my babies were at risk. I currently have a ventral hernia that needs surgery to fix and my feet are permanently a size bigger with fallen arches because of the Relaxin hormone. You can't lift over 25 lbs. You can't drink, can't smoke, can't take most meds- even over the counter. Women are fired for being pregnant. Unemployed women are discriminated against when it comes to hiring.

Then there's the cost. We're talking about doctor visits monthly ($140 a pop or $3500 for a midwife). Prenatal vitamins every day. Ultrasounds ($130 a pop both times I needed 2). And about $10,000 for a delivery and hospital stay. Even with insurance I ended up paying about $2000-$3000 each time. And there's added costs, such as the last time when I slipped on ice at 8 months pregnant and had to see a chiropractor every week. $70 a pop and I had to travel an hour to see one that specialized in prenatal care.

And in case you missed my other post, this was me about a week before I had my baby boy:

Does that look remotely comfortable to you? See those boots I'm wearing? Those are the only ones that would fit. I could barely get them on, and it cut off my breath when I tried. I couldn't reach my own feet to tie shoe laces. I had to get someone to cut my toenails for me because I couldn't reach them.

And those were normal, healthy pregnancies.

And what if a woman really wants to keep the baby, but knows there's no way she can do it on her own? You think it's no big deal to go through all that and just hand it over to a stranger? It's much easier physically and emotionally to end it early. Plus, adoption isn't always an option. I had a friend who was dating a guy for 8 months. He 'accidentally' on purpose got her pregnant. At first she was thrilled because they had talked about marriage etc. As soon as she told him the news he was all, "I'm not marrying you." She told him child care would be about $200 a week and he goes, "Well I'm not paying for that we'll have to find something cheaper." News flash, there is none cheaper. She was devastated. She knew a couple that was having fertility issues. She really wanted to keep the baby, but knew she couldn't afford it, so she was going to let them adopt. Then jerkwad dad said he would never sign off on adoption and in fact would take her to court to take the baby for himself and make HER pay child support (which is what his dad did to his mom, which created such a f*cked up individual, which would just have continued the cycle). So then she told him she had an abortion but was still going to go through with the pregnancy/adoption secretly...well, he threatened to stalk her. "I know where you work, I know where you live." Finally, she ended up getting an abortion for real because this douche had backed her into a corner.

Women permanently damaged by having an abortion? Most women aren't thrilled about the decision, but they know it's for the best and have no regrets. And how many women regret having the baby, and resenting that baby? And how many women regret giving the baby up for adoption? There's no way to measure this, but I'd be willing to bet that the latter 2 far outnumber the first one.

Let's talk about real damage shall we?
Maternal mortality (death due to childbirth) annually: 800
Mortality due to abortion complications annually: 12

The 'smart and correct thing to do'....um, your opinion buddy. No one should have to live by your opinion.

And once again....all this Satan and blood sacrifice talk??? Seriously this is the stupidest theory I've ever heard in my life. So there's ONE attention seeking nutjob that claims all this crap, then it's regurgitated around pro-life and Christian websites. And you believe it? You think it's an epidemic? He was lured into Satanism by Bloody Mary and pinball machines. Plus, by his own admission, the ritual was performed in a farmhouse not an actual clinic. Then he goes on to say it does happen in clinics too. And it's not just Satanists, it's also Wiccans? Ummm...Wiccans don't believe in blood sacrifice so that's just Christian everyone-else-is-a-barbaric-pagan propaganda. And by his own admission they have to do rituals, chanting and such. You don't think a woman going to an abortion clinic would notice a bunch of Satanists gathered around her chanting while she was getting the procedure?
Source
Maybe I'm missing something, but this whole rumor links back to this one guy. There's not multiple people coming forward and it's not reported by any reputable source, just repeated by Christian websites and blogs.

Anyone who believes the whole Satan angle, please send me a PM, I've got some ocean front property in Oklahoma I'd like to sell.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh an let's talk about adoption, shall we. The agencies get $20,000-$30,000 a pop. The mother...nothing.

So the people you're supporting are in the business of selling babies and making a very healthy profit. But that's totally fine, huh?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's an article that puts Zachary King (baby eating Satanist now evangelical Catholic) into perspective:
Article Zach King
If you're open minded enough to read it.
Article 2

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
no it is not fine but the liability the system faces is too great.

I think if that aspect was addressed then it could have positive effects.

Every aspect of the adoption system ends up with kids getting screwed.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You haven't answered my questions above. I'm waiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh, and according to Zach King...the source of the Satanic stupidity.....yoga, facial piercings and D&D are all Satanic too.

Uh oh! I played D&D in high school. I used to have my labret pierced. And I went to a yoga class once.

So does that mean I'm a Satanist and didn't even know it???

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
man
father
ex
where do you want me to take them?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Man: So you've never been pregnant, nor will you ever be pregnant. So you're trying to force your opinion on others on a subject matter that you have no first hand knowledge of, nor will you ever have first hand knowledge of?
Father: Ok, so you do know how hard pregnancy and raising a child is. Follow up question: would you have put any of your children up for adoption at birth?
Ex: So your ex is a struggling single mom? I take that to mean that you're not doing enough to help support your kids? So you can't even take care of your own kids but you're telling other people what to do with their potential ones?
Where do I want you to take them?: Well, home with you of course! Could you take home a newborn baby right this minute and be able to raise it in your current circumstances? Because if you have the presence of mind to know what you're capable of, then don't fault others for acknowledging their own limitations.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

LOL!! That pic is worth a dozen stars

Well done just staying on your feet

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Many weak generalizations in one big wallotext

murder is murder

I have made very clear points that address most of your concerns

as far as my own my ex is extremely strong minded and choose to do what works for her and I chip in the few times she allows it.She and her actions negate all the whiney excuses that are put forth by you in your post about how it is ok to cop out and kill babies.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

And I live on a farm by myself, so I was unloading hay bales from the back of my truck even up until the point I was IN labor.

But I CHOSE to undergo the condition and I faced the challenges head on. And I would never fault anyone for not wanting to do it. I LOVE being a mom. But boy, I HATE being pregnant! Lol!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Many weak generalizations in one big wallotext

Except I've provided multiple personal accounts, specific facts and even source material where applicable. Whereas you have done noting but present your own uninformed opinion. Over and over and over. With no proof of anything. And not one first hand anecdote.

murder is murder

Something has to be alive before you can murder it. Up until birth a fetus is completely dependent on the mother. Not exactly an autonomous living creature.

I have made very clear points that address most of your concerns

No. You keep vomiting catch phrases like "murder is murder".

as far as my own my ex is extremely strong minded and choose to do what works for her and I chip in the few times she allows it.She and her actions negate all the whiney excuses that are put forth by you in your post about how it is ok to cop out and kill babies.

So your ex is choosing to struggle? I highly doubt that. So you're telling me that if you called her up and said, "Hey, thanks for being the mother of my children, I'm sending you $1000." She would respond with "No thanks, I'd prefer to be late on the electric bill this month." I call BS on that. Maybe she's given up on trying to get child support out of you because it's easier to just not deal with you....I could see that being the case.

Whiney excuses? I'm trying to illustrate the reality of abortions and why women may choose to have them. Hopefully to educate someone who has never thought about it before. So that perhaps they can form their opinion based on reality and not religious dogma.
Cop out and kill babies? See my answer to your brilliant and highly original 'murder is murder' statement. It's not a baby until it's born. Until it takes it's first breath. Until it's able to take milk into it's mouth for sustenance, not someone else's blood through an umbilical cord. An abortion is not the murder of a baby, it's the removal of a POTENTIAL baby from someone else's body. An acorn is not an oak tree.
edit on 26-9-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Just more generalized whining

you have your opinion on murder and I have mine

stereo type much?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Whining? I really don't see how I'm whining.

I have my OPINION about murder and you have your OPINION about murder. You are entitled to yours and I am entitled to mine. But Legislation should never be based on OPINION, but rather fact. And it is impossible to prove your opinion as fact.

Stereotype? You mean about you and your ex? I'm a single mom that doesn't receive a dime of child support. I would LOVE some financial help. In fact, last month my AC went out and it's going to cost $500 to replace. I asked my youngest one's dad if he could kick in $250, not even the whole thing just half. Nothing. So we're sleeping with no covers and the door open so we're not all burning up while I'm trying to save up the $500. I can see why it's easier to accept struggling than to try to get help out of an unwilling or difficult person.

Maybe I'm wrong. Like I said, call her up and tell her you're sending her $1000 just for being the mother of your children. If she refuses I'll eat my hat.

edit on 26-9-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
And the AC on my truck is out too, I haven't even bothered to ask for help with that.

Oh yeah, and my child's father is a pro-life Christian Republican. He's pro fetus, but he let's his own 18 month old son fry in 100 degree Texas heat.

Pro-life!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join