It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldryck

Who said anything about ruining a man's life? I wouldn't actually name a guy. My 'attacker' would be a very generic description. Or I passed out at a party and don't even have a description.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I stated in both post that I am all for acceptable circumstances that warrant the procedure but that what we need to deal with is the abuse of those circumstances. If we could get the abuse out of the system then this would not be an issue worth speaking.

How many lives would we save if one had to have a police report to use the rape scape goat?

Not many. You can make a police report about anything you want. The only thing based on proof is actual prosecution, and even that fails A LOT. Said it before and I'll say it again, if abortions were banned with rape being an exception, reported rapes would skyrocket. And considering that MAYBE 3% of rapists actually see the inside of a prison cell, do we really need to flood authorities with a bunch of false reports? And don't think it's just a bunch of stupid whores being flippant, each and every case would be real women whose birth control failed, or whose men failed them performing an act of desperation.

What about all the doctors out there that bend the rules and create false reports of defects in order to legally perform the procedure.

Ok, let's use our previous exchange in THIS scenario: I'm 22 weeks pregnant, found out the baby has no kidneys. I'm devastated, I've gotten second and even third opinions but it's a reality. YOU say that that's not good enough for me to get an abortion. I say, hell yes it's enough reason. I don't want to go another 18 weeks of pregnancy and risk my life (leaving 2 children orphaned) with a c-section all for a baby that's going to die immediately. Considering the fact that it's my life and my body, I think my opinion trumps yours. So if you were the government and an abortion was not an option for me, but my doctor understood my predicament and 'fudged' the paperwork to make things seem worse would that really be so wrong? Like I asked before, whose life would you be saving? Not mine. The baby will be dead as soon as it's born no matter what. The more heavy handed laws/rules are the more people are going to be forced to break them.

The morning after pill negates any need for bucking the system.
Education

My friend had sex with a guy who had had a vasectomy. She didn't know she was pregnant for 4 months. She CHOSE to keep the baby and now he's special needs with absolutely no help from the father. He hasn't even been to court for a child support order because the dumbass system can't seem to serve him, even though she's told them the 2 places that he lives (girlfriend and grandma). BTW the kid is 7 now. Not one dime of child support.
How exactly would the morning after pill have helped my friend?
Education.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
If I can not legally go around killing the people I want to then women should not be able to either.

Why are they so mad at folks that can not even speak?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

It's blowing my freaking mind how many men on here are of the opinion that I should go the full 40 weeks of a pregnancy for a baby that has no chance of living anyway.

Maybe OP got it wrong. Maybe pro-lifers are the real closet Satanists and they are serving their dark lord by trying to inflict as much suffering as possible in the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: blueman12
If I can not legally go around killing the people I want to then women should not be able to either.

Why are they so mad at folks that can not even speak?

OMeffingG!!!!!!! They're not mad at the baby, they don't hate the baby, it's not like "Bwah ha ha! I'm going to kill this innocent little baby (for Satan)" It's more like, *hysterical tears* "I want to keep this baby so bad but I can't afford to feed it." "I've already got four kids, my birth control failed, I can't possibly afford another, but it would break my heart to just give it away when I've kept the first four." or "I was raped by my own father, I'm traumatized enough but this pregnancy is going to make me re-live that horrible experience over and over day after day." or "If I knew -insert deadbeat's name here- would pay child support I could swing this, but oops he just disappeared off the face of the earth." or "I love this guy, and I thought he loved me but when I told him I was pregnant he screamed at me, dragged me around the apartment by the hair and then kicked me in the stomach. If I keep the baby he will surely abuse us both. If I have an abortion now maybe I can get out of this situation."

Education.

PS You CAN kill people legally. Self defense, death penalty, war and assisted suicide where it's legal. You can't just kill people for fun. And nobody is having abortions for fun, so don't even go there. Not to mention that a 6 week fetus is in no way comparable to a living breathing human being.
edit on 25-9-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: add ps

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So the main problem is the love for me

I knew you would enjoy my previous post very much.
edit on 25-9-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: eletheia

It's blowing my freaking mind how many men on here are of the opinion that I should go the full 40 weeks of a pregnancy for a baby that has no chance of living anyway.

Maybe OP got it wrong. Maybe pro-lifers are the real closet Satanists and they are serving their dark lord by trying to inflict as much suffering as possible in the world.

I think it illustrates the separation men have mentally when it comes to actually carrying a child and everything. I say this as a man myself.

I'm totally pro choice but I've always found it strange that it's always men fighting against abortion so much. Yes there are women too but mostly men. That always seemed wrong to me. Forcing the opposite sex into some way of living when it's never going to be something I'll have to face myself just seems wrong.

If two women want to take opposite sides and battle it out, fine. But at a certain point, as a male, I feel I must step out of the conversation because it's just not right telling women what to do in that situation as I'm not subject to it myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm pro-choice but after 5 months and celebrating the unfortunate death of a child??? Are these people insane? Here I go again, but I have to: Have we really gone this far of the path?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Amen. There was at least one man posing as a pro-life woman on here that got busted. So some of the pro-life women are still actually men.

I used to be on babycenter.com and I can say that probably 90% of women have the stance of, "I'm against abortion, I would never have one for myself, but it's not my place to tell another woman she can't." And even the women who say that, if they were in just the right (or just the wrong) circumstances they would have one after all.

And this thread has drifted away from the original OP into just another abortion thread, so to bring things back on track...
Women getting pregnant just to have abortions so that Satanists can hang out in the abortion clinics and eat the dead babies is probably the absolute dumbest conspiracy theory I have ever heard in my life.

And as for the hashtag movement, no one is celebrating it or bragging about it....women are (rightly) upset at being demonized over such a personal and sensitive decision and they're trying to 'take the power back' if you will.

Oh, but we can't have women with power. Eeeek the horror!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Nobody is celebrating. They are trying to bring it out in the open to try to break down the stigma. Nobody is like "Yay! Got an abortion! Boo ya!"

And after 5 months it's pretty much always due to medical issues, not for sh*ts and giggles.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There's only one word for their attitude .... CONTROL

You don't appear to have the same stance

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I think the problem is that you're thinking women are seeing abortion as their first option. They don't. Most don't anyway, I'm sure there are some who just don't care but most see it as they only and best option.

Like ladyvalkyrie is trying to illustrate. Women can find themselves in a very bad situation where even though they may not like the idea of an abortion either, it really is the only truly valid option they have. If they have a kid without the means to raise or care for it, it just leads to that child living a crap life. It's not like they go into it all happy. But the alternative is to have a child that you are going to be putting into a situation where it would be better off not have ever being put into in the first place. That to me is worse. It really is an action of mercy on their part. It's far more cruel to have a kid that has to live a horrible life rather than to abort it.

If you don't believe me, think about how many children suffering in the world there are right now that would tell you they'd rather have not even been born in to this life had they had a choice.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

There's only one word for their attitude .... CONTROL

You don't appear to have the same stance

It does seem to be that way. I've never understood the control thing either. I sorta get it because it comes from self doubt in a relationship usually. One partner tries to control the other because they are afraid if given too much freedom they might leave or whatever. I've learned over the years and after losing a few women that it just doesn't work that way.

The fact is, a relationship is a risk. You can't force it to be that way. You can't make someone want you. If you want to take the risk then you just have to throw your chips down and say here we go. They're doing the same with you and they risk you dumping them too. Nothing will change that. Trying to control them will just make them resent you later on. If you give them the freedom to live their life and make them happy they'll stay with you and it's all good. After all, they were free before you got with them and they chose you. Keep them happy and they'll probably stay. But start changing them or how they live by force will eventually make them leave.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thank you for posting this thread! Women shouldn't be shamed into silence when it comes to talking about their abortions!

Dr. Tiller’s death didn’t really come as a surprise; his medical practice centered on performing abortions, particularly late term abortions, and he’d been attacked before. Regardless of the near constant threats and harassment he received, Dr. Tiller was committed to his work. Why? Because he believed that "abortion is a matter of survival for women."

It was for me. In October of 2004, I was pregnant with my sons Nicholas and Zachary. With great joy and expectation, my husband, my best friend, and I visited my doctor for a normal growth ultrasound. I was nearly 23 weeks pregnant, hovering at the start of the third trimester. Within moments it was clear something was wrong; one of the boys was still and had no heartbeat. When I met with my doctor, routine screening revealed the worst: the symptoms I’d been experiencing that I
thought were normal with a twin pregnancy were actually evidence that I was sick — very, very sick. I was immediately admitted to the hospital with severe preeclampsia, and though my doctors tried mightily to slow the progression of the disease, by the morning of October 27, 2004 a group of doctors stood at my bedside and delivered the worst news I’d
ever received.

I was in advanced kidney failure. My blood pressure was skyrocketing, and it could not be controlled with medications. My liver was beginning to decline. The horrific headache I was experiencing could no longer be treated with pain medications
because they were afraid it would depress my ability to breathe when I began to have the seizures they expected at any moment. I would soon likely suffer a stroke or a heart attack. In other words, I was going to die unless the pregnancy was terminated. Immediately.
rhrealitycheck.org...

edit on 25-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That's a good example that I think the activists against abortion ignore. On top of ignoring very real common situations where abortion needs to be considered they make it worse by claiming crazy sh*t like Abortion Doctors are closet Satanists doing child sacrifices.

Not only does it basically kill any kind of normal conversation about the subject, it's placing false accusations on people. Basically it's the same as old world witch burning. They are simply pointing out people they have issues with and calling out, "She's a witch. Let's burn her."

It's insane, wrong, dangerous and needs to stop. Our problems will never be solved by calling each other witches, or devil worshipers or whatever kind of nonsense that is. But we're dealing with fanatics who don't want to understand anything outside their religious programming sometimes. They are afraid of weighing alternative ideas against each other for the possibility that they might agree with something other than their interpreted God's Law. That is an extremely dangerous thing as we all know. It's choosing to be misinformed and choosing deceptive tactics against decent people for nothing more than pushing your dogma. But Dogma isn't reality and no matter the amount of pushing and believing that anyone does will make it that way either.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Last year one of my big dogs picked up my daughter's chihuahua by the spine, thus paralyzing him. He was writhing and squalling in pain. I was bawling my freakin' eyes out as I got my .38 and a little can of dog food. I put the food in front of him to try to comfort him as I shot him once in the back of the skull. Then I bawled some more when my daughter came home from school and I had to give her the news. We had rescued Sparky the year before from the pound. He was blind in one eye and crippled in one leg. But we loved him, fed him people food and even let him sleep in the bed with us.

So I killed Sparky because I was mad at him? Because I DIDN'T have love for him?

Think about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Here's another one.

The MRI confirmed the ultrasound and worse. Suddenly I stopped hoping. I knew from my grief stricken dream face that he was not going to be lucky. There would be no magazine story telling of the triumph of the human spirit against all odds or of tough beginnings overcome. Our son’s life would be full of difficulties, pain and restrictions. Life would become a struggle for all of us.

Two days later I heard myself saying to the obstetrician that I did not want to continue the pregnancy. It seemed surreal.

At 20 weeks I had an induced labor termination of pregnancy. They called it a “medical termination for genetic anomaly.” I labored through the darkest night of my life and our son was stillborn. The hospital staff was completely professional, reassuring and compassionate. At all times we were treated as a couple who were losing and saying goodbye to a much loved child. Our son’s remains were handled with respect and dignity. We were grateful that we got to hold our son and to say goodbye. He was cremated, and we will hold his ashes for as long as it takes to let go.

We felt unable to tell people that we had chosen to end our wanted pregnancy. While the secrecy hurts and compounds a silent grief, we felt we were dealing with enough heartbreak without having to hear people’s judgments about us, or about people with disabilities, or about abortion. We were grateful to have a choice about our family’s future, but its still not a choice any parent wants to make.
endingawantedpregnancy.com...

edit on 25-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for posting these stories. These are the realities of late term abortions. It's clearly not fun for anyone involved. And sadly, most are wanted pregnancies not whores who should have kept their legs closed like so many would like to assume.

Boy they sure are celebrating and bragging about their abortions aren't they fellas?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Last year one of my big dogs picked up my daughter's chihuahua by the spine, thus paralyzing him. He was writhing and squalling in pain. I was bawling my freakin' eyes out as I got my .38 and a little can of dog food. I put the food in front of him to try to comfort him as I shot him once in the back of the skull. Then I bawled some more when my daughter came home from school and I had to give her the news. We had rescued Sparky the year before from the pound. He was blind in one eye and crippled in one leg. But we loved him, fed him people food and even let him sleep in the bed with us.

So I killed Sparky because I was mad at him? Because I DIDN'T have love for him?

Think about it.

So we are still pushing the view that the majority of these killings are justified?

Not many here will disagree with the scenarios being brought forth here and I myself would help if I had too in many cases but widespread abuse is taking place on the backs of a few justified cases.

The problem is those that terminate with no justifiable reasons other than life is hard and you can't shop well toating a kid around and soforth...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So we are still pushing the view that the majority of these killings are justified?

Not many here will disagree with the scenarios being brought forth here and I myself would help if I had too in many cases but widespread abuse is taking place on the backs of a few justified cases.

The problem is those that terminate with no justifiable reasons other than life is hard and you can't shop well toating a kid around and soforth...

Its been said many times on this and other similar threads ...

That its 'NEVER AN EASY DISCISION TO MAKE and ITS NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY'

But you're just not listening!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join