It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

It's pretty clear that you have an emotional stance on this, but you've never really sat around and thought about the reality of it.

I would guess that a high majority of anti-abortion people are like that. Emotionally invested and influenced too much by outside ideals (such as religion) to have an honest well-thought opinion of their own.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We are at a point in humanity where there is a spirit taking control of people.

This is different now because that spirit is making many rabid.

It is always the case that this spirit can only be spotted from the outside and the afflicted never have a clue they have been possessed.

Humanity has never seen the likes of this at such a mass level.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
Um lol.... " church it up" is a fraze in English meaning " to put makeup on it, to doll it up, to make out as more than it is for show"

Really, you are gonna try to use church against the most vocal atheist ATSer on the web?

I see. Well, I suppose I'm not familiar with that "fraze"(sic).

Just bad form, and misdirected!!!

ETA-lol.....some idiot actually starred your idiotic post...... OMFG ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! I needed that laughter

Surgery sucks, little but laughter helps, and you make my laughter easy!!!!

My idiotic post huh. You're the one using statistics which are obviously false and just some number you made up. I simply asked that you back it up if you're going to sight something like that.

That and I don't think you should cry to mods about someone's post just because you don't personally agree with it.

So I guess asking for some honesty and supporting your arguments makes me an idiot now does it??? Well, at least I can spell phrase.
edit on 24-9-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's pretty clear that you have an emotional stance on this, but you've never really sat around and thought about the reality of it.

I would guess that a high majority of anti-abortion people are like that. Emotionally invested and influenced too much by outside ideals (such as religion) to have an honest well-thought opinion of their own.

Or you know, the life of babies........

I find it highly Ironic that pro life people are accused of being crazy and extremist

yet killing babies and selling their parts isnt , and being in favor of that ISNT

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What about the babies that are born to parents who don't want them and will not care for them???

Where is all the attention to them when they need it???

Why do the same people who care about them so much care so much less about them after they are born into a crap existence with parents who neglect them or can't care for them or abuse them???

Why do those people throw a fit about helping to educate them on birth control???

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why do the same people who care about them so much care so much less about them after they are born into a crap existence with parents who neglect them or can't care for them or abuse them???

Why do those people throw a fit about helping to educate them on birth control???

Because it isn't really about the potential child. It is because for most of them it is about forcing their morality on someone else. They don't think women should be having sex unless they are married, so the agenda is outlaw abortion and then oppose sex education and cutoff affordable sources of birth control, both of which are proven to reduce the need for the other.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The ignorance is strong with the original source, could you be anymore ridiculous?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You never answered my last post directed at you.

If I were pregnant with a planned pregnancy and the fetus had no kidneys, but I didn't find out about it until after the 20 week mark, would an abortion be ok with you then? Or would you prefer me to carry to term, risk my own life during delivery, all for a baby that wouldn't make it past the first day?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And, just to correct you, I've participated in multiple abortion threads and the pro-choice folks have never called pro-lifers 'crazy' or 'extremist'. The pro-choice folks make their points with a little thing called logic. They may point out the ridiculous hypocrisy of the pro-life argument (not giving a crap about children already born, not giving a crap about the woman as a human being) but I've never seen one resort to name calling like that. Maybe it's happened once or twice, but I've never seen it. And unfortunately I've waded through probably hundreds of pages of this crap.

Aaaannndddd...... for the millionth time, no one is selling body parts. The abortions happen anyway, by no coercion on the women- each one made the decision on her own based on her particular circumstances, and the resulting biohazard waste is donated to research entities instead of being incinerated. Yes, preservation and shipping are paid for by the receiving party but it's pretty over-the-top to call that 'killing babies and selling their parts'.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I've participated in multiple abortion threads and the pro-choice folks have never called pro-lifers 'crazy' or 'extremist'

You may have the ability to over look such and yes I feel you are above doing such your self but the statement you make there is very false. There is a very long list of names and such that often get thrown around by both sides.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

You never answered my last post directed at you.

If I were pregnant with a planned pregnancy and the fetus had no kidneys, but I didn't find out about it until after the 20 week mark, would an abortion be ok with you then? Or would you prefer me to carry to term, risk my own life during delivery, all for a baby that wouldn't make it past the first day?

there would be no risk to your life in the circumstances you mentioned.

The scenario you mention would be one that could fall under the medical options to terminate but the problem is that that scenario would be falsely adopted by many claiming such but only just seeking a copout.
Similar to the rape scenario. It becomes abused by ones looking for a way out and those same women often suffer for a lifetime after making such choices. ie. roe and wade.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

First of all, thank you for having the juevos to actually answer my question. But...

Birthing babies comes with the risk of death 100% of the time. Even if, up until that point, mother and baby seem totally healthy.

So you're telling me (and I realize this is only your opinion) that I should be forced by the government to endure the last trimester- which is the most painful/uncomfortable, and the time when most complications arise- and then risk my life during delivery/c-section.....just because someone else might abuse that clause??? Are you kidding me? And all for a baby with a serious defect? I'm talking half a brain, no kidneys, improperly formed lungs, etc.

And you're right, if abortions were only legal in the case of rape and I needed one hell yes I would say I was raped. It's either that or go to Mexico or a back alley. Police are terrible enough at prosecuting rapes, so do you think an influx of false rape reports is going to help anyone? But if you leave out the rape clause then you would force rape victims to bear the baby of their attacker? Or force a teenager to bear the child of her own father or step father? That is sick. Cruel and unusual to say the least.

And your 'poor decision' making judgment is pure fallacy. A lot of unwanted/unplanned pregnancies happen due to failed birth control. People trying to make good judgement, but sh*t happens. And what about women who are in a relationship, would otherwise welcome a baby, but when the 'loving father' is informed of her condition he becomes abusive or simply high tails it? How is that a bad decision on the part of the pregnant woman?

Aaaannndddd.....Jane Roe never even got the abortion, so suck it on that one. At 15 she gave her first baby over to her mother- that child ended up with a miserable childhood. Got knocked up again at 19, gave that one up too. Got knocked up again at 22, decided she didn't want to bring this one to term but couldn't afford to travel to a state where abortion was legal. The lawsuit was filed when she was 5-6 months pregnant, and when she reached the point where she was too far along for an abortion to be granted anyway, she drank alcohol and punched herself in the stomach. She gave birth before the final ruling was even made and gave THAT baby up for adoption. (BTW this whole time she was drinking, doing drugs and sexually promiscuous with both men and women) Your girl McCorvey also claimed these unwanted pregnancies were the results of rape, which she later recounted. The only reason she didn't pop out more babies was because she was shacked up with her lesbian lover, even though she later became a 'pro-life' 'anti-gay' Christian spokesperson (still with her lesbian partner BTW). And she's done nothing with her life since the ruling except cash in on it.

Pro life poster child!!! Yay! We don't have enough alcoholic, drug addicted, promiscuous teenagers running around popping babies out of their vaginas...we need MORE!!!!

Source

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Absolutely women should go through with the pregnancy unless serious verifiable issues are present. The normal risk of death via childbirth is not good enough excuse for murder. You now have morning after options that negate the majority of your arguments. medicine has evolved to a point where the usual cop outs are no longer acceptable.

Should I be able to kill you? What if I have good enough reasons? We should take this as serious as any other killing .If you wanna add liar to your basket of sins by claiming rape then that should be backed up by a police report that concludes such event took place.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Wow. The scenario that I posed would be a planned pregnancy where an abnormality inconsistent with survival isn't found until after the 20 week mark. Who's life would you be saving? The baby that WILL NOT survive much past birth? And the physical, emotional and financial turmoil on me (the already existing human being responsible for 2 children with absent fathers and no child support) is totally ok with you?

I used to be a police officer and I had to take a report from a 12 year old who was raped by her own stepfather. Let's say she became pregnant by this act. You're saying that it's totally ok with you to force a 12 year old to bear the child of her own stepfather? THAT is more 'Satanic' and evil in my opinion than an abortion.

There's life. Then there's quality of life. When you're pondering these scenarios, please try to consider the QUALITY of life for the people involved. It sure is easy to be a keyboard dictator of other people's lives, when they are the ones who are suffering.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Should I be able to kill you? What if I have good enough reasons? We should take this as serious as any other killing .If you wanna add liar to your basket of sins by claiming rape then that should be backed up by a police report that concludes such event took place.

IMO murder is acceptable under 3 scenarios:
1. self defense or defense of another
2. person is a danger to society with no chance of rehabilitation (ie death penalty)
3. mercy
I would say abortion fall under 1. and 3. 1 being the life or health of the woman being negatively altered forever. 3 being mercy for the unborn child, as in the mother desperately wants to keep it, but knows that she does not have the means.

And if I needed an abortion, but could only get a safe one legally is if I was raped, then hell yeah I would make a false report. And so would hundreds, if not thousands of other women. That was precisely my point, do we really need a flood of false rape reports when the system already fails miserably at handling real rapes? And you can call me a liar if you want (after all this didn't really happen, it's purely hypothetical) but I would justify this lie with 1. from the list above. When the system is doing nothing to help people, don't be surprised when they try to help themselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You would ruin a man's life so you could get an abortion?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

WOW!....

Just been catching up since my last post and the distinct

impression and feeling I get is that the anti abortion brigade

are not so much interested in any reasoning ...

They seem more incensed that there are women who are

having/enjoying sex outside of the 'sanctity' and 'control' of

marriage.HOW DARE THEY. THEY MUST BE PUNISHED

It seems hard for some people to realise that everyone should

have the freedom to decide what is right for themselves.

I wonder.... if it was the man who carried the baby
Hmmn...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I wonder.... if it was the man who carried the baby
Hmmn...

Are you kidding???

There would be a free abortion pill with every 6 pack of beer sold and abortion clinics would be like fast food joints.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I stated in both post that I am all for acceptable circumstances that warrant the procedure but that what we need to deal with is the abuse of those circumstances. If we could get the abuse out of the system then this would not be an issue worth speaking.

How many lives would we save if one had to have a police report to use the rape scape goat?

What about all the doctors out there that bend the rules and create false reports of defects in order to legally perform the procedure.

This is where the problem is.

The morning after pill negates any need for bucking the system.

Education

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't think pro life are crazy or extremist. They are just defending something based on their beliefs. Not on the reality. A pro-life's reality consists of more babys that are not cared for because they were born into irresponsible and ignorant parents. Who is going to take care of these babies that could not be aborted, but were left with parents who have no desire to give them proper care?

If pro-life was law, would you sign up to raise a baby who was being neglected by their parents?

Pro-Lifers just want to parade their moral judgement around. I doubt they truly care about the life of a living and growing kid who is not their own. They just don't want it aborted because it goes against their set of morals and beliefs.
edit on 25-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join