It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No one is making progressivism bad. It does that all by itself.

I suppose that giving black people rights and freeing slaves is a bad thing.
edit on 9/24/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

There are two major things in this article that struck me. I find the idea of abortions after 20-weeks to simply be morally reprehensible. If you want to have an abortion PLEASE do it during the first trimester. Don't wait until the baby is completely formed and could technically survive birth before deciding to end your pregnancy.

Most people agree with you. However any legislation banning post 20 week abortions is little more than Republican "feel good legislation" designed specifically to erode reproductive rights. Fewer than 2% of abortions occur beyond 20 weeks, most of those that do are to address medical complications. So it fixes a problem that is virtually non existent.

The second item that really bothers me is this '#ShoutThisAbortion' campaign. It is about being proud of your decision to end your pregnancy. While I understand there may be reasons to make this decision for yourself I don't see the ending of a human life as something to be celebrated. I find it disgusting to be honest that a woman would be proud of her decision to end her child's life.

What do you think ATS?

Personally I find this in poor taste and an example of incorrect behavior.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

#shoutyourabortion is a false flag on the part of the anti-choice crowd. The posts on twitter are overwhelmingly anti-choice:

twitter.com...

Typical headgaming.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No one is making progressivism bad. It does that all by itself.

I suppose that giving black people rights and freeing slaves is a bad thing.

Normally I wouldn't respond to your straw man argument, but since it is ironic because slavery was abolished by Republicans I will just this once.
edit on 2015/9/24 by Metallicus because: fixed spelling error

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titen-Sxull

In the end it comes down to the woman's choice.

True ...

The woman who has a foetus in her body ... it didn't/couldn't

have got there without the sperm donation? However when the

majority of these particular women go to remedy their plight ....

it is invariably because the doner is long gone ......

By my reckoning she is taking full responsibility, what is HE doing?

There are so many *bleeding heart men* on this subject, I have to

wonder how so many young women get left in the lurch and to

handle the situation on their own!!!!!!

Termination is never the easy option for any woman .... She

doesn't need judging, she is her own harshest critic, she needs

more people like this person who said >>>>

"If you have had an abortion, I am sorry for your loss ...I will

mourn for your innocent baby."

ANON.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Theres only 1 answer to these kinds of threads.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure that is decided between a woman and her doctor, your opinions does not change any of the facts, your trying to to smear people that dont see it the same way as you.

Your thread is another hit piece with all the cute propaganda words.

You talk about propaganda, but label murder as "a medical procedure". You're taking a life, period.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
*le sigh*
Abortions after 20 weeks is pretty much ALWAYS due to health complications. No woman in her right mind would wait that long, unless MAYBE she didn't know she was pregnant up until that point.

This #shoutyourabortion thing isn't about celebrating, it's a counter measure against all the demonizing of women who have made this choice. When a man gets a vasectomy is he called a 'murderer' and a 'whore' and just told he should keep his legs closed? Hell no. But when a woman makes a decision regarding her reproductive rights she gets called every name in the book.

According to the staunch right, if a woman has an abortion she's a selfish bitch, a murderer and a whore (no such destain for the sperm donor in the situation) but if she has the baby that she can't support and ends up relying on public assistance, then she's a welfare queen. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

And for the record, abortions aren't a death cult, nor are they genocide...they are the culmination of thousands of individuals, each with their own circumstances and reasons for the decision. It's not like there's a phone tree amongst all the murderous whores to coordinate this massive attack on fetuses.

Instead of bashing the poor women who, for one reason or another, feel that this is the best/only choice for them...how about some sympathy? How about some compassion? How about trying to put yourselves in their shoes?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One more point, then I promise I'm done: this whole Satanic angle would be laughable if y'all weren't being serious, but you actually are serious so consider MY mind blown.

So one nut job claims he was Satanic and ate babies in an abortion clinic? So one nut job claims that some other nut job girl told him that she was told to make her fetus holy so it would be a better sacrifice? So some pro-choice protesters shouted 'Hail Satan!' just to piss off the other side?

And you're buying this hook, line and sinker? Seriously, do you people have to sleep with a night light on because the monster in the closet might get you?

I'm only 36, but I've experienced more than most people would in three lifetimes and I can honestly say I have NEVER met one person or seen one shred of evidence to give me the impression that Satanism is any kind of an issue in our society. If it even exists at all it would only be in the form of rebellious young folks, Marilyn Manson fans, sitting around lighting candles and chanting 'spells' that they probably used Google to find. Pitiful more than frightening. No mass infrastructure, no mass agenda, no real power over anything....just some fringe teenagers.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Instead of a #shoutyourabortion movement to garner solidarity, someone should start an #iabstained movement. But wait! That's never an acceptable option to make sure you're not put in the position to need an abortion in the first place.

We've got to make sure we can have our abortions so we can have our fun!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

*le sigh*
Abortions after 20 weeks is pretty much ALWAYS due to health complications.

Actually you cant know that because the actual number of abortions after 20 weeks arent really reported........and every single source with data says so......

Soo, nice try to make a fact out of an unknown, no bias right?
edit on 9/24/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You actually think that's a straw man argument?

Anyone can be progressive including Repubilcans.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

By my reckoning she is taking full responsibility, what is HE doing? 

I realize that I have shared this before, but in my case as the 'HE' in your narrative I was begging her to not kill my unborn child. This personal experience helped me to realize how horrible the reality of abortion really is and why I find the very idea of someone tweeting in celebration of their abortion so offensive.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Why would anyone wait until this point to decide, "Hey, I think I want to abort this baby after all!"??????

At 20 weeks you're already getting huge, you can feel the baby move, you're already suffering through morning sickness, sciatica, diabetes, swollen ankles, sore joints, trouble sleeping, etc. etc. etc.

The only way I can think of a woman having an elective abortion at that point would be if she had absolutely no idea she was pregnant and literally just found out.

I'm a happy mother of 2 and I want 1 more. But if I were to become pregnant (on purpose) and found out after the 20 week mark that there was something seriously wrong with the fetus, or continuing the pregnancy could potentially kill me I would have an abortion in a heartbeat. And that's my decision, not yours and damn sure not Uncle Sam's.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Your story is sad....but the reality is that in a vast majority of abortions the man is either 1. supportive of the decision or 2. some kind of abusive or absent d-bag.

And on that latter point, the woman having the abortion is like an animal gnawing its own leg off to escape a trap.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Oh...and IF the details are not being reported, it's because it's not 'for fun' at that point, it's medically necessary. AND the general consensus is that late term abortions only constitute 1-2% of all abortions, so the overall numbers ARE being reported.

* when a woman goes to an abortion clinic for an elective procedure, they are given counseling and questionnaires, that's where statistics such as were you using birth control?, do you have children already?, are you married?, are you being abused? come from. A medically necessary late term abortion would most likely be performed in a hospital and therefore the abortion clinic protocol would not be in place.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

ummm what does that have to do with what you assert?

The fact is it DOES happen, and your opinion on the matter doesnt make a difference

You made an assumption and posted it as fact, when their are no actual facts to back up your claim because its not reported........

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I realize that I have shared this before, but in my case as the 'HE' in your narrative I was begging her to not kill my unborn child. This personal experience helped me to realize how horrible the reality of abortion really is and why I find the very idea of someone tweeting in celebration of their abortion so offensive.

You are talking of one experience ....

I personally know of at least half a dozen experiences of the type in

my previous post, and a couple of them pre being legal ending

up with serious conclusions.

I don't know you personally so I'm not pointing fingers, but I also know

of some women who complied with the pleading to keep the child ....

wouldn't you guess .... they are now alone with a child!!! So how

would you account for that

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yet another assumption that is not backed up by any facts...........

or it could be its not reported because, you know its illegal in many states.......just saying

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I have no idea why you keep asserting that it's not reported, when clearly late term abortions account for 1-2% of all abortions. ???

A lady where I live (with a husband and 2 kids already) was pregnant with her third. She found out it had no kidneys and insufficient amniotic fluid. The doctors told her there was no viability and recommended an abortion. She CHOSE not to have one, instead chose to have all kinds of fundraisers and fly to some other state so they could try an experimental amniotic transfusion. She was on full bed rest for a couple of months and went into labor early. Guess what, the baby died pretty much immediately. That was her choice. I personally, think it was stupid and wasteful and selfish (Where were her other 2 kids that whole time? And how many millions are they in debt now over a dead baby?) But I would never dream of telling her what to do. It's her decision.

So.... let's say I get pregnant. It is a planned, wanted pregnancy. I'm very excited about it. I go in for the 20 week ultrasound to find out the sex so I can start loading up on pink or blue....only to receive the devastating news that the fetus has no kidneys. Are you seriously telling me that there should be a law in place that prevents me from aborting that non-viable fetus??? Are you seriously telling me that it's better for me to go ahead and carry that fetus for the remaining 20 WEEKS only to endure a dangerous and painful delivery...all for a dead baby???

It's pretty clear that you have an emotional stance on this, but you've never really sat around and thought about the reality of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
This thread is weird. And making progressivism bad is weird. And linking liberalism with satanism? I don't even.

Liberalism=SATANISM.

edit on 24-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join