It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Liberalism is, in the end, a death cult. I’ve long suggested that we stop calling it “liberalism” and start calling it “secular Satanism,” because that’s truly the most accurate and coherent way to describe it. Indeed, self-proclaimed Satanists are ardent abortion fans, with some reporting that they perform Satanic human sacrifices inside abortion clinics.

When the shoe fits. One must admit.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Liberalism is, in the end, a death cult. I’ve long suggested that we stop calling it “liberalism” and start calling it “secular Satanism,” because that’s truly the most accurate and coherent way to describe it. Indeed, self-proclaimed Satanists are ardent abortion fans, with some reporting that they perform Satanic human sacrifices inside abortion clinics.

When the shoe fits. One must admit.

I just can't get behind this though.... It is too far, even for johnwick the dick.

And I say some pretty outlandish things sometimes.

Though honestly, I just say what I honestly think, no filter, no worries about others hurt feelings, just brutal truth.. As I see it.

And that is just too far for me to agree with.

Idiots? ....obviously

Void of morals?..... Obviously

Smartest retards I ever met?..... Lol.... Obviously

Satanic?..... Come on, not even close man, and I basically just disagree on the fact a liberal said it most times.

I at least listen if a righty talks before I object.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Pro-death penalty
Pro gun
Anti-choice
Anti-healthcare
Anti-environment
Anti-living wage
Anti-social safety nets
Pro-war
Anti-Medicaid
Anti-SNAP

Yup conservatism sounds like a death cult

Hey people actually get a trial in front of a jury of their peers unlike a fetus.

Pro gun? Like Fast and Furious running guns to Mexico, and arming terrorists over in the middle east?

Anti Choice... What choice is a fetus given?

Anti healthcare....Isn't that is what is being denied to a fetus?

Anti environment.... A fetus is being denied one of those to live.

Anti living wage....Abortion is ANTI LIVING is it gets without the possibility of ever making a wage.

Anti social safety nets. Abortion deprives a fetus of that.

Pro war...At least people have the ability to fight back or run unlike a fetus.

Anti medicaid.........A fetus is being denied healthcare.

Anti snap.......A fetus is being denied food, and nourishment.

So yeah Liberalism is a DEATH CULT.

Because PEOPLE come from wombs.
edit on 24-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I don't have a problem with satanic.

Abortion is as evil as it gets.

An innocent is sacrificed for the 'greater' good.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with satanic.

Abortion is as evil as it gets.

An innocent is sacrificed for the 'greater' good.

I see your point, and I am very anti abortion, because as you so clearly pointed out.

It is the most innocent of all human life. And they just murder it legally.... In cold blood!!!!

But i'm still recovering from my surgery , and am not even very ambulatory, so until I am back to being a badass #talking mofo.

It is the kinder gentler johnwick, I just don't have the fight in me to argue my true perspective.

So i'm softballing it.... I'm the diet coke of johnwick right now, 1 calorie...... Just not enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The Blaze??? Really??? Glenn Beck isn't even remotely sane anymore, but it's your choice to listen to him if you want.

BTW, Progressives DO NOT think abortion is "Mandatory".

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

And that's my entire point. The absurdity that the pro-life crowd thinks any interference with nature is some wicked evil, so that if you abort a fertilized egg, or a fetus, it is somehow an evil thing. Abortion is not ideal in the sense that ideally human beings would only risk pregnancy when we wanted to procreate. We live in the real world where people make bad choices, people become pregnant when they don't wish to be.

Yet people who want to ban abortion entirely seem to think its okay for the government to step in and force a woman to give birth to a child she does not want.

One of the many examples of how abortion can be positive is in the cases of teenage or college age girls who aren't financially or emotionally ready to be parents. Perhaps some college student gets drunk and forgets protection, are we really going to advocate a society where she is arrested and vilified if she aborts that pregnancy? Why people in this thread, or anywhere, would seek to condemn a woman because she didn't force herself to bring an unwanted child into this world is beyond me. I just don't get it.

They would rather have government have power over a woman's reproduction than have a woman make her own health decisions when it comes to such matters.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Indeed, self-proclaimed Satanists are ardent abortion fans, with some reporting that they perform Satanic human sacrifices inside abortion clinics.

For all those wondering whats up with all those people shouting "HAIL SATAN" outside of abortion clinics....

WARNING: some of the content below is rather intense and may not be suitable for sensitive eyes.

"Through years of investigative research, I found the following to be a fact. Many abortionists are, by night, human-sacrificing satanists."

And, by the way, the only people who go around shouting "HAIL SATAN" in America are the satanists. And they chant this during HUMAN SACRIFICE RITUALS as the victim is cruelly tortured and sacrificed. So why wouldn't they shout "hail, satan" when standing up for the right to abort children? Aborted babies are tortured and dismembered in the womb, just like victims are in satanic rituals, and ultimately murdered.

Pro-Abortionists Shout "HAIL SATAN" at Abortion Battle in Texas

The Lepanto Institute interviewed former satanic High Wizard, Zachary King...

L.I. – Tell me about the first abortion you ever did as a satanic ritual.

King – The first one I did was about 3 months before turning 15. It took place in a farm house that was surprisingly more sterile than many of the other abortion clinics I had done abortions in. There was an abortion doctor and an abortion nurse. There was a woman in stirrups about to have a baby who was surrounded by 13 top members of our coven, which were all high priests and priestesses. I was inside the circle with the woman and the abortion doctor. All the adult members of my coven were there.

There were several women kneeling on the floor, swaying back and forth chanting “our body and ourselves” over and over again. Off to the side were several male members of our coven all chanting and praying. The ritual started at 11:45 at night, and the spell began at midnight, which is the witching hour, and the actual death of the child happened at 3:00 am, which is called the devil’s hour.

In that particular one, which was probably one of the more heinous abortions I had ever done, the doctor reached in, ripped the baby out and threw it onto the floor where these women were swaying. The women looked like they were possessed, and when the doctor threw the baby out to them, they cannibalized the baby.

L.I. – Dear Lord! How many ritual abortions have you participated in?

King – Prior to being a high wizard, I did five. After becoming a high wizard, I did 141 more.

L.I. – Have you ever done a ritual abortion at a [high profile abortion facility]?

King – Yes I have. I’d estimate I’ve done about 20 ritual abortions inside these facilities, but I never counted. I just know that I’ve been in a lot of them. About two years ago, I went inside one to do some research for a new CD I was working on, and that was one very clean and the people were super-nice. But all the ones I went to, doing abortions in them, were terribly unsanitary. They looked like a house of horrors, with blood all over the place, including in some rooms with blood on the ceiling.

I Performed Satanic Rituals Inside Abortion Clinics

Former Satanist: “I Performed Satanic Rituals Inside Abortion Clinics”. Performing human sacrifices. Former satanist, Zachary King, says, there are satanic Rituals, the eating of babies, satanic dedications of all aborted babies, on regular basis. He says Doctors and nurses in abortion clinics and planned parenthood, are usually Satanists. This should be headline News, but you will not hear this anywhere on the main stream News.

Mark Crutcher, founder of Life Dynamics, a pro-life advocacy group based in Denton, Texas, said he has been aware "since day one" that there is a darker spiritual side to the abortion industry that goes unseen.

"Yes for years. We've interviewed a few people here. It was about 1992 or 93, and we had a girl who came from Missouri and she claimed to be involved in the same sort of thing (that King talks about)," he said. "Women getting pregnant with the intent to kill their babies and women being told they could make themselves holy by offering up their baby as a sacrifice.

"She described situations where they would extract babies and do spells and satanic rituals."

The woman told Crutcher that one of the things they tell women in the counseling sessions is, "You make your baby holy like Jesus, because he shed his blood for you to make your life better, and your baby can shed his blood for you, too.

"It was really screwed up stuff," he said.

Another widespread idea among pagan feminists is that abortion is a "sacrament," Zachary King said.

"When you take that and combine it with some women they call breeders, where all they do is have baby after baby after baby so they can abort them, and sometimes it's done in private homes and sometimes in private clinics," he said. "Usually it's legal, wherever they do it. They usually have a team of attorneys who can say, 'You can do this,' or, 'You can't do that.'"

Ex-Satanist: Babies ritually aborted for devil

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titen-Sxull

And that's my entire point. The absurdity that the pro-life crowd thinks any interference with nature is some wicked evil, so that if you abort a fertilized egg, or a fetus, it is somehow an evil thing. Abortion is not ideal in the sense that ideally human beings would only risk pregnancy when we wanted to procreate. We live in the real world where people make bad choices, people become pregnant when they don't wish to be.

Yet people who want to ban abortion entirely seem to think its okay for the government to step in and force a woman to give birth to a child she does not want.

One of the many examples of how abortion can be positive is in the cases of teenage or college age girls who aren't financially or emotionally ready to be parents. Perhaps some college student gets drunk and forgets protection, are we really going to advocate a society where she is arrested and vilified if she aborts that pregnancy? Why people in this thread, or anywhere, would seek to condemn a woman because she didn't force herself to bring an unwanted child into this world is beyond me. I just don't get it.

They would rather have government have power over a woman's reproduction than have a woman make her own health decisions when it comes to such matters.

I starred you, but we stand apart.

Is her life more important than the one she will extinguishe?

If so why, because her mother allowed her to live?

I'm not all in on either side here, but damnit man, murder is murder.

Taking another humans life has a name.

Murder is the name of that action.

These women are murdering innocents by the millions!!!!

Because of the " womens" movement.

I will not date a woman who has had an abortion.... I just couldn't..... They have shown themselves to be " them" above all else oriented.

Sorry not interested in the least!!

I prefer a single mother with 12 fatherless kids.

In fact my current girlfriend gave up 4 kids, but she let them live.

She did not deny them life, a bad life, is still better than no life.

Only greed and self importance argues this.

Both of which I abhor, don't be a whore, problem solved.

If you are, use protection, problem solved.

If you get pregnant, give the child up, problem solved.

There are many other options than murder.

Try one of them instead!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Absolutely f**king SICKENING!!!!

It's really pathetic that the birth rate in most western nations is plummeting, so insidious leaders have turned to mass immigration in order to support an aging population's pension and and healthcare needs, while simultaneously ENCOURAGING the genocide of developing fetuses, and then going to the extreme depravity to getting people to BOAST about abortion!!

If it's not obvious by now what the agenda is against native western peoples, then I dont know what is. Brainwashing a people to hate themselves, believe in "privilege" and then abort their own next generation is utter SICKNESS.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Pro-death penalty

Some people deserve it.

Pro gun

A Constitutional Right to defend ones life against those who would wantonly take it is pro-life.

Anti-choice

WTF does that even mean any way?

Anti-healthcare

Who is anti-health care? I just don't wanna pay for my neighbors abortion, or a pack a day habit that turns into something else that I have to pay for long term. Health care is a personal choice. I have no problem covering those who cannot cover themselves, but don't tell me I have to cover the whole neighborhood because one guy down the street can't.

Anti-environment

Who is anti- environment? WTF do all these buzzwords even mean?

Anti-living wage

Codeword for "more inflation". We already have an issue with artificial inflationary pressures being produced by the government. That's why the minimum wage of 2005 doesn't buy jack # in 2015. Most of this nonsense is spouted by economically illiterate people or political operatives who know better, but don't care.

Anti-social safety nets

I'm anti borrowing from Social Security and not putting back the money. Social Security is NOT an entitlement. It is a benefit Americans pay into their entire working lives. By the time I'm old enough to draw what the government has spent my entire life stealing, it won't be there any more. All I want is for them to keep their grubby ass hands out of the cookie jar.

Pro-war

Generally this is true. many Conservatives are. And so are many liberals when their guy is in office...When not? Then there are millions of college students protesting wars and calling soldiers baby killers.

Anti-Medicaid

Because it is regularly abused, and now it is being expanded and used as a cover to satisfy Obamacare. It was never meant to be an insurance policy, but we'll make damned sure to sell it to the American people as such! Same problem as Social Security in some cases. SS was never meant to be a retirement account. But people keep treating it like it is.

Anti-SNAP

I've seen more abuse of EBT than almost any other on the street federal/state program.

You're under the false impression that government programs like these can make people prosper. They can't. And they won't. Without strict controls on how tax payer money is doled out to people who aren't working, eventually it turns into another abused social program that more and more working people have to pay for.

Speaking for myself, much of my opposition to federal programs is because the money is vastly wasted, abused, or outright stolen for corporate buddies on the right and the left. the difference is the left is convinced that somehow doesn't happen on their side.

But hey.. This is an abortion thread. So while you're complaining about opposition to federal programs, don't forget to add your hashtag too. Afterall, how would you let anyone else know how proud you are of abortion and how good it is for everyone without hashtag activism?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titen-Sxull

Oh come on......this is not even close to 99% of abortion cases!!!

No need to church it up in so low class a way!!!

Mods????!!!! Really?????!!!!!!!!

We are going to go here????

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This thread is weird. And making progressivism bad is weird. And linking liberalism with satanism? I don't even.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Prove your statistics with actual data. What are 99% of them then??

Where did they mention church at all in that post??? They didn't even mention religion.

Don't ask the mods to censor someone just because you don't agree with them. Bad form.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Didn't you know. Around here Progressive means the same as Communism, Liberalism, Marxism, Satanism (one of my favorites), Godless (how we can be this and satanist I never understood), Baby Killing Nihilist and I'm sure there are a few more I've forgot about.

You'd think there would be more of us being that all those groups are actually one group.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Didn't you know. Around here Progressive means the same as Communism, Liberalism, Marxism, Satanism (one of my favorites), Godless (how we can be this and satanist I never understood), Baby Killing Nihilist and I'm sure there are a few more I've forgot about.

GASP!!!! I didn't know that? OH!!! The horror!

You'd think there would be more of us being that all those groups are actually one group.

You would think so! After all it's THEIR AGENDA!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: johnwick

Prove your statistics with actual data. What are 99% of them then??

Where did they mention church at all in that post??? They didn't even mention religion.

Don't ask the mods to censor someone just because you don't agree with them. Bad form.

Um lol.... " church it up" is a fraze in English meaning " to put makeup on it, to doll it up, to make out as more than it is for show"

Really, you are gonna try to use church against the most vocal atheist ATSer on the web?

Just bad form, and misdirected!!!

ETA-lol.....some idiot actually starred your idiotic post...... OMFG ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! I needed that laughter

Surgery sucks, little but laughter helps, and you make my laughter easy!!!!
edit on 24-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Um lol.... " church it up" is a fraze in English meaning " to put makeup on it, to doll it up, to make out as more than it is for show"

Ease it up LOL. I've heard that phrase a few times but we don't say that much here in America.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

ETA-lol.....some idiot actually starred your idiotic post...... OMFG ROFL!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! I needed that laughter

I am pretty sure your post is against ToS.

Really, you are gonna try to use church against the most vocal atheist ATSer on the web?

Maybe you are drunk? You are arguing with somebody who actually agrees with you.

Let's focus on the OP.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
This thread is weird. And making progressivism bad is weird. And linking liberalism with satanism? I don't even.

No one is making progressivism bad. It does that all by itself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join