It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I can't help noting the irony here. You're against something that this article labels a "Satanic Death Cult". Yet you have a picture of of an undead creature rocking out while holding a human skull in its hand as your avatar.

So is it acceptable or unacceptable for something to be a "death cult"?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Titen-Sxull

My husband's biological mother was 16. Thankfully, she went the adoption route. He' and our son are the best things to ever happen to me. Abortion would have stopped all that before it ever had a chance to start.

I've never blamed her for thinking she was too young to parent at 16 though. We don't even know who she is.

edit on 23-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Everyone posting on this thread escaped abortion, and therefore benefitted from pro-life thoughts and actions.

Think about it...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I have to wonder how many wished they'd have been aborted.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The choice was very much hers though and no one else's and there was no way for her to tell, at sixteen, whether that child's life would turn out well if she gave birth and went the adoption route or took care of the kid. There's just no way to know and in the end it comes down to the woman's choice.

I am pro-choice because it should be a woman's choice and the government has no business forcing anyone, under penalty of law, to bring a life into the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
These late term abortions should only be allowed in extreme circumstances where the mothers life is in danger due to some complication. Not for people who decide they "just don't feel like having a baby right now", or changed their mind or just arent in the mood. If there are no consequences, the promiscuous will have no reason to even try to control themselves. The ramifications should be obvious. There are couples out there trying to get pregnant who would love to adopt that baby.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I can't help noting the irony here. You're against something that this article labels a "Satanic Death Cult". Yet you have a picture of of an undead creature rocking out while holding a human skull in its hand as your avatar.

Speaking of irony and death cults...

That's a mighty nice looking Islamic scimitar in that avatar you got their.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Speaking of irony and death cults...

That's a mighty nice looking Islamic scimitar in that avatar you got their.

LOL you do know what a scimitar is, don't you? Because a moon isn't the same thing as a sword.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Because one group of people one day in Austin, Texas chanted Hail Satan to upset and the other group singing Amazing Grace totally represents liberals, progressives, etc...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Metallicus
I'm sure they'll get all the vindication and sympathy they need from like-minded progressives.

Sadly, that's what this is all about.

Those young women want desperately to believe they did not make a terrible mistake in curtailing the lives of their unborn children. Get a group of them together and before long they are all feeling better about themselves, and want to 'help' other young women in distress to make the 'right' choice in regard to their babies.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Hashtag campaign is sad.

These women seeking public affirmation that they made the right choice coupled with "look at me!" neediness dismayed for all the world to see. Social media proclamations will come back to haunt when the mindset of society turns...and it will.

I believe future generations will see abortion not as "choice" but as an accepted genocide, when statistics such as there are more African American abortions, than births, in New York City are viewed in historic perspective. Since Roe v. Wade, 40 million lives have been aborted. 40 million. And the childish rants of tweeters proud of their participation will be a ghoulish footnote. History doesn't respect the person...it looks at the facts, 40'million aborted.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Good grief what an absurd viewpoint to hold.

I suppose masturbation is also an egregious genocide, and let's not forget all the fertilized eggs that don't stick to the uterus lining and just go away.

And what is the alternative to abortion? Being physically and legally coerced by the government to bring a child into the world. How Orwellian and insane a world we'd live in if abortion rights didn't exist. If women were rounded up and hanged like this was Nuremberg for merely terminating an unwanted pregnancy and preventing another unwanted child from coming into the world. Even if you believe abortion is wrong surely it is the lesser of the two evils.

40 million unwanted children according to you... And you want them plopped here into this already crowded world where we're so overpopulated we're causing a mass extinction and changing the climate?

If men were the ones getting pregnant this would not even be an issue, guarantee it. Can you imagine Pro-Life politicians arguing the government should be able to force them, under penalty of law, to carry a pregnancy to term? And then turning around and railing about how the government has overreached its bounds and trampled on our liberty.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Pro-death penalty
Pro gun
Anti-choice
Anti-healthcare
Anti-environment
Anti-living wage
Anti-social safety nets
Pro-war
Anti-Medicaid
Anti-SNAP

Yup conservatism sounds like a death cult

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Everyone posting on this thread escaped abortion, and therefore benefitted from pro-life thoughts and actions.

Think about it...

Are you sure about that? My mother is pro-choice and I'm here. I am pro-choice and I have a daughter. People who are pro-choice haven't all had abortions. We are not pro-abortion. We are pro-CHOICE. We celebrate those who have their children and we do not judge those who don't.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Think about it...

We are not pro-abortion. We are pro-CHOICE. We celebrate those who have their children and we do not judge those who don't.

But have no problem judging those who are against abortion???

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Think about it...

Not every woman that is pro choice will have an abortion, people that are pro choice simply believe that if a woman is raped, or if the pregnancy poses a risk to a woman's life, or if she simply isn't prepared to take or a child then she should have a choice of whether to continue or terminate the pregnancy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Titen-Sxull

Quite ironic you mention Orwell...the "celebration" of abortion, via something as idiotic as a hashtag, is something Orwell (or his editors) would have deleted as far too unbelievable. How far does a society sink that the purposeful ending of innocent life is proudly proclaimed?

My statement doesn't debate abortion, I merely infer how future generations will review the cold hard numbers generated by abortion statistics, and that the hashtag celebration of same will only add to negative view of the "abortion years" and those who documented their participation.

"Gee, what WAS wrong with grandma? I'm doing our family tree and she was proud to have aborted some of your siblings...?"

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Why would I judge those against abortion? I am personally against abortion myself, so I totally get it. I am against those who try to stop someone else from having a medical procedure done to their own body.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I merely infer how future generations will review the cold hard numbers generated by abortion statistics, and that the hashtag celebration of same will only add to negative view of the "abortion years" and those who documented their participation.

And your speculations are utterly ridiculous.

Imagine what it would be like if society was the other way, if women were arrested for attempting to get abortions and then forced by the government to carry that child to term. And yes, you are "debating" abortion, you referred to it as a genocide. That's not "cold hard facts" it's an asinine equivocation fallacy to which I had my own equivocation in the same direction you have, only more extreme by calling masturbation a genocide.

I'm glad I live in a society where a woman is not pursued by the law for her decision to end a pregnancy. But if it was a genocide, as you say, every one who performed or received an abortion would be a criminal.

I infer that if our society was reversed and was forcing women to give birth and hunting down abortion doctors as if they were Nazis our ancestors would look back on the cruelty we had against those women and doctors and the fact that we gave GOVERNMENT sovereignty over a woman's body and reproduction.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Titen-Sxull

Good grief what an absurd viewpoint to hold.

I suppose masturbation is also an egregious genocide, and let's not forget all the fertilized eggs that don't stick to the uterus lining and just go away.

And what is the alternative to abortion? Being physically and legally coerced by the government to bring a child into the world. How Orwellian and insane a world we'd live in if abortion rights didn't exist. If women were rounded up and hanged like this was Nuremberg for merely terminating an unwanted pregnancy and preventing another unwanted child from coming into the world. Even if you believe abortion is wrong surely it is the lesser of the two evils.

40 million unwanted children according to you... And you want them plopped here into this already crowded world where we're so overpopulated we're causing a mass extinction and changing the climate?

If men were the ones getting pregnant this would not even be an issue, guarantee it. Can you imagine Pro-Life politicians arguing the government should be able to force them, under penalty of law, to carry a pregnancy to term? And then turning around and railing about how the government has overreached its bounds and trampled on our liberty.

Lol, if masturbation is murder...... I'm one psycho mass murderer, hell I make Hitler Stalin and MAO look like mother Teresa in comparison.... That is only if we count my 15th year...... Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join