It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ShoutYourAbortion Proves That Modern Liberalism Is A Satanic Death Cult

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First, I am pro-choice and anti-abortion. I support that you are free to have an abortion, but I still think it is the wrong decision. Secondly, my title is from the article and not my embellishment.

There are two major things in this article that struck me. I find the idea of abortions after 20-weeks to simply be morally reprehensible. If you want to have an abortion PLEASE do it during the first trimester. Don't wait until the baby is completely formed and could technically survive birth before deciding to end your pregnancy.

The second item that really bothers me is this '#ShoutThisAbortion' campaign. It is about being proud of your decision to end your pregnancy. While I understand there may be reasons to make this decision for yourself I don't see the ending of a human life as something to be celebrated. I find it disgusting to be honest that a woman would be proud of her decision to end her child's life.

What do you think ATS?

Just a few hours ago, Democrats voted down a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks. Only three Democrats voted for the bill to protect children from murder after five months of development, while two truly despicable Republicans, Susan Collins and Mark Kirk, voted against it. They should be out of a job when it comes time for reelection, and if I was in charge of these things, I’d put them both in prison, along with almost all of the Democrats, for facilitating the murder of thousands of innocent human lives. Remember, if you support late term abortion, you are in favor of killing babies who can survive outside the womb. This is a radical, insane, extremist position, and one that is considered by progressives to be not only mainstream, but mandatory.

Progressives love to say they aren’t “pro-abortion,” but that is a more and more self-evident lie. Nobody who possesses even the slightest hint of a moral qualm with abortion could actually oppose a bill to protect kids after five months in the womb. Similarly, nobody who isn’t an enormous fan of abortion could be anything but repulsed by the hip new fad that swept through the internet like wild fire yesterday.

It’s called #ShoutYourAbortion, and it encourages women to boast confidently of killing their children. The hashtag has been trending on Twitter for over a day, and many hundreds and thousands of women have taken the opportunity to “shout” with pride about the magical wonders of baby murder. I’m sure the aborted babies would have loved to participate in this campaign, but they’re all dead and decomposed in dumpsters or dissected in petri dishes.

Source
edit on 2015/9/23 by Metallicus because: Fixed My Wording

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes another abortion thread, what are you expecting to be different this time, its going to be the same people repeating there same stance.

And again abortion is between a women and her doctor, the rest is peoples opinion.

After the whole PP videos made up a=outrage by the right, ill expect the same delusional poster parotting there outrage as usual

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes another abortion thread, what are you expecting to be different this time, its going to be the same people repeating there same stance.

And again abortion is between a women and her doctor, the rest is peoples opinion.

After the whole PP videos made up a=outrage by the right, ill expect the same delusional poster parotting there outrage as usual

Did you even read about the specific topics? Probably not.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I see your mood is happy papa I wonder if all those would be popas out there are happy that their child was crunched up and tossed in some bin like yesterday's news?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

1. I'm pro-choice.

2. I don't like the language used in the article, it's obviously biased toward pro-life.

3. I think the concept of this hashtag is vulgar, insensitive and weird.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Wow, seems like they are really proud of themselves.

I'm pro-choice, mostly, but these women sound too casual about taking a potential life.

I'm sure they'll get all the vindication and sympathy they need from like-minded progressives.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Billions if not trillions of animals are killed each year. Murder is a murder and for me every abortion drama is just a laughing stock of hipocrisy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow.

They made buttons and t shirts as well...

All they need to do is picket maternity wards and they can be the antithesis to WBC.

Vile.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is beyond words.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Theres only 1 answer to these kinds of threads.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure that is decided between a woman and her doctor, your opinions does not change any of the facts, your trying to to smear people that dont see it the same way as you.

Your thread is another hit piece with all the cute propaganda words.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I personally am against abortions, so your attacking the wrong person.

I dont like abortions so i wont get one either.
edit on 23-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The world needs more like Matt Walsh who are not afraid to speak what we all know is true...

Here is another snippet from the article in the OP:

Liberalism is, in the end, a death cult. I’ve long suggested that we stop calling it “liberalism” and start calling it “secular Satanism,” because that’s truly the most accurate and coherent way to describe it. Indeed, self-proclaimed Satanists are ardent abortion fans, with some reporting that they perform Satanic human sacrifices inside abortion clinics.

To the Satanist/liberal, abortion is the most sacred and revered sacrament. The whole religion and ideology of Satanism/liberalism was born when Satan himself turned from God and said, “I will not serve” — and what better and more profound way for humans to reinforce that point than to ritualistically massacre His most vulnerable and precious children?

www.theblaze.com...

It also relates to the below quotes:

The world is in the malignant grip of a satanic cult. ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

originally posted by: Kang69

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

Although the observance of these rituals was sometimes condemned by religious movements, it never truly disappeared.

“The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out. Kings and other royalty of the ten Biblical tribes worshiped the god.

edit on 23-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks for proving me right, satanic death cult, just so many big bad words to produce an emotional response. Thats some bad ass propaganda right there my friend.

Do people know that not only lefties are pro choice, pretty easy to find non liberals that understand that an abortion is a decision between a woman her doctor, and that its none of our business.

But thanks for sharing your opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Proves such and such are a Satanic death cult? Oh come on, really? You know, I hate Beck and his Blaze so I decided to look for this story via any other outlet and one of my favorites carried such a story. So to read this story without a crazy right wing neoconservative warped perspective I wanted to balance things out with a paper from the center-left, without the crazy.

I set up #ShoutYourAbortion because I am not sorry, and I will not whisper
Lindy West

Almost exactly five years ago, in September 2010, I took one pill, and then another, and lay in my bed for a night and a day, and then I wasn’t pregnant any more. It was a fairly smooth experience, distressing only because my relationship was bad and I had no money. The procedure itself was a relief. Not being able to have it would have been the real trauma.

Suddenly, last week, in the thick of the rightwing, misogynist crusade to defund Planned Parenthood (a vital American nonprofit that provides a broad range of healthcare services, including pelvic exams, STI screenings, contraception and abortion), a thought bowled me over: I never, ever talk about my abortion. I live in a progressive city, I have a fiercely pro-choice social circle and family, I write confessionally about myself for a living – so why is it that I never speak about abortion in anything beyond an abstract way, even with my closest friends? I know about who has a vagina infection, whose boyfriend’s penis bends weird, who used to do drugs, who still does. And I know how all of them feel about abortion, policywise. But I don’t know who has had one, and they don’t know about mine. It’s not a secret; it’s just something we don’t talk about.

So if you want to blame someone for starting this new social media trend then blame the laughable Center for Medical Progress and the right wing camp for making a big stink over highly edited and manipulative videos.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Look how liberal this site is guys..
Can make a thread comparing it to a satanic death cult because some ass hats want to make a stupid hash tag and have a pretty good response.

To the Satanist/liberal, abortion is the most sacred and revered sacrament.

Statements like this is just so beyond true.
Being pro choice doesn't mean we all love abortion and that it some sacred thing.

edit on rdWed, 23 Sep 2015 19:01:03 -0500America/Chicago920150380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on rdWed, 23 Sep 2015 19:01:14 -0500America/Chicago920151480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Look how liberal this site is guys..
Can make a thread comparing it to a satanic death cult because some ass hats want to make a stupid hash tag and have a pretty good response.

To the Satanist/liberal, abortion is the most sacred and revered sacrament.

Statements like this is just so beyond true.
Being pro choice doesn't mean we all love abortion and that it some sacred thing.

Don't you mean this is a highly populated conservative site?

Oh, I and others have been accused of worshiping abortions and hating Christians because of our opinions of the CMP's videos and right wing politicians responses to them. Just wait, it's coming.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because abortion supporters have NEVER resorted to this before.

There are all kinds of ways to troll, but "hail, Satan"? Really?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This looks like being proud of a divorce or being proud of giving your kids up for adoption because you have drug problems. I don't know what planet I'm on.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So much for the "we must protect the children at any cost" eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This is one heck of a clickbait article title

On the one hand I agree with you to an extent, late term abortions when a fetus is actually viable are not ideal and should only be done when absolutely medically necessary. In most states they allow abortions up to 20-25 weeks and I feel this is a reasonable restriction, six months is plenty of time to make up your mind on a pregnancy when it comes to terminating one for reasons not based on medical emergencies or complications.

At the same time I fully understand the objections to those restrictions who say it is not the government's place to be forcing women, under penalty of law, to carry that pregnancy all the way to term. There is, I believe, civil debate that can be had on where the line should be but because the issue often become mired in moral outrage on both sides discussions just derail into angry knee jerk reactions and vitriol that goes nowhere.

With all the attacks on abortion, Planned Parenthood and women's rights that go on I can see why such a hashtag was put forth, for women who are not ashamed that they terminated a pregnancy. I'm sure, because its the internet, that it backfired and became a place for people on the far far far left to brag about their abortion proudly and people on the far right to harass and threaten women and trolls to do whatever they could to make it go over like a lead balloon. In principle I don't think there's anything wrong with the hashtag especially considering the stigma abortion can sometimes carry, to have people state the positive things that abortion did for them. Like maybe someone managed to finish college and that stupid decision they'd made at a party didn't haunt them and their unwanted child for the rest of their life because they did the responsible thing and DIDN'T bring an unwanted child into the world.

Here's one of the oh-so-damning comments from twitter:

I’ve had 2 abortions. I don’t have to justify or explain them to anybody. My life is more valuable than a potential life.

How is there anything controversial about a woman making the claim that her life is more important than that of a fetus? She has dreams, emotions, aspirations and a lifetime of experiences, memories, etc. She can feel pain, suffering, loss. Up until a point the fetus can't even feel pain, and most states have restrictions (20-25 weeks as stated before) based upon when the fetus is viable and can feel pain (though there is still some medical debate as to when a fetus can feel pain).

Had an abortion procedure done at age 22 because I was WAY too young to parent. Have never, ever regretted it.

This is perfectly reasonable. Why do we want a 22 year old who isn't ready to be a parent to be FORCED to be a parent, of course we don't want her to! And why should she be forced to feel regret for deciding not to be a parent when she wasn't ready? She shouldn't.

I skimmed the remainder of the article and began to suspect the writer to be a Poe, because I can only imagine someone who thinks those tweets are evil and satanic and part of a death cult is joking with us. Also the irony of Christians being anti-death cult when their whole religion is based on the brutal execution and blood-magic sacrifice of a man-god.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join