It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotterdam woman assaulted by Muslim teen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

So, are you now wanting me to post the crimes against non-Muslims by Muslims? If you are, there are about 30,000 of them one can go through. It's Muslims invading and killing off non-Muslims as a movement. I don't see a movement of non-Muslims invading Islamic countries and forcing them to convert or be hanged, tossed off buildings, raped, crucified, burned alive, drowned, slaughtered etc.. Those defending Muslims and pointing at non-Muslims are on very thin ice these days to provide the evidence of such movements against Muslim victims.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What i dont understand from the video is why didn't any of the bystanders beat the crap out of them when the first slap hit. Must of been teenage kids.
If i witnessed that, it wouldnt of been the topic of dude hits woman on live leak. It would of been woman beater turned into a mud puddle.
And yes i would react the same if it was a white guy slapping a muslim woman.
The outcome would be the same....i would end up in jail.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

So, are you now wanting me to post the crimes against non-Muslims by Muslims? If you are, there are about 30,000 of them one can go through. It's Muslims invading and killing off non-Muslims as a movement. I don't see a movement of non-Muslims invading Islamic countries and forcing them to convert or be hanged, tossed off buildings, raped, crucified, burned alive, drowned, slaughtered etc.. Those defending Muslims and pointing at non-Muslims are on very thin ice these days to provide the evidence of such movements against Muslim victims.

Oh wow.....just wow. This is too much hatred for me to address now. Im off to bed. At least you showed your true hand

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This take over of Europe by Muslims pushing Sharia is not some fear mongering tactic. It is reality, and you all can say that to bring this up is just "hate", but it's called wake up Europeans and Americans. This invasion is very real.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I just want to be clear on this. Are you against all violence between Muslims and non-Muslims? Or are you cherrypicking this incident by one person to rile up hatred and division against Islam as a whole? Because Islamophobic attacks against Muslims has risen dramatically in the UK. And most of the cowardly attacks are against Muslim women. So are you going to speak out against those incidences, as well?

Quite frankly, I am against unprovoked attacks. By provoked, I mean physically touching another which is battery. I believe one can say what one wants to say and nobody should be able to touch them because it offends them. Muslims are far in extreme the aggressors in the lands they invade. They do not want to assimilate. They want to move in and conquer in a death by a thousands cuts sort of thing. I would personally like all Muslims to be persona non grata in the West at this point. I know that offends some, but that is how I have grown to feel. They don't want to live in peace. They want to take over and make us live under Sharia law, and that is NOT going to happen.

I'm against unprovoked attacks, too. That's the reason there's a system of law & order, crime & punishment. But I'm also against blanket accusations, guilt by association, collective guilt, and collective responsibility. If a person commits a crime, that person is responsible for his or her actions. The entire community isn't responsible for that person's actions.

Your locations says you're in Florida & you have biblical verses in your signature. So I'm going to assume you're a Christian. Therefore, using your logic, I should be able to blame you and all other Christian Floridians every time a Christian commits a crime or abuses their spouse. Right? After all, self described Christians commit more crimes in America than any other demographic.

Does it make sense to you now why we don't blame entire groups for the actions of a few?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So, are you now wanting me to post the crimes against non-Muslims by Muslims?

You can post what you like. Just give it the correct attribution and let the known facts speak for themselves, instead of inventing scenarios based on zero research.

Deny ignorance, etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I just want to be clear on this. Are you against all violence between Muslims and non-Muslims? Or are you cherrypicking this incident by one person to rile up hatred and division against Islam as a whole? Because Islamophobic attacks against Muslims has risen dramatically in the UK. And most of the cowardly attacks are against Muslim women. So are you going to speak out against those incidences, as well?

Quite frankly, I am against unprovoked attacks. By provoked, I mean physically touching another which is battery. I believe one can say what one wants to say and nobody should be able to touch them because it offends them. Muslims are far in extreme the aggressors in the lands they invade. They do not want to assimilate. They want to move in and conquer in a death by a thousands cuts sort of thing. I would personally like all Muslims to be persona non grata in the West at this point. I know that offends some, but that is how I have grown to feel. They don't want to live in peace. They want to take over and make us live under Sharia law, and that is NOT going to happen.

So you are saying most crimes in Europe are committed by muslims? Wow....you better have some stats to back that up mate

Of course he/she doesn't. This is yet another attempt to incite hatred against Islam as a whole. ATS has a new thread with that purpose almost every day.

Some of these people live off of fear & hatred and have to keep everyone on edge. That makes it easier to "divide & rule". But since people have short attention spans, the fearmongerers have to keep putting out new outrage threads.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just a heads up people.Muslims and Islam are not a race.They are a dangerous,backward,brainwashed bunch being used for political manipulation.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

In your final comment you say "we"
I assume you mean yourself and are not speaking for the enitre muslim population.

There are more than a few extreamists that seek to kill christians.... Or anyone that doesnt have the same single minded thought they do.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

oh i just watched the 15 sec video didnt see any pretext

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Clamoring for minority rights in countries where they are not the majority, yet in countries where they are the majority, there are NO minority rights.

I'll tell you one thing, if I saw these two assholes do this, I'd be 275lbs of fury coming down on both of them...just like they did with that girl.

You want to hit a girl Mother F-er? BOOM! I'm sure I'd have to get pulled off those to f-tards.

Despicable.
edit on 23-9-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

the most under rated post in this thread.only if every one would see that this is happening every were.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So you are saying most crimes in Europe are committed by muslims? Wow....you better have some stats to back that up mate

Of course he/she doesn't. This is yet another attempt to incite hatred against Islam as a whole. ATS has a new thread with that purpose almost every day.

Some of these people live off of fear & hatred and have to keep everyone on edge. That makes it easier to "divide & rule". But since people have short attention spans, the fearmongerers have to keep putting out new outrage threads.

Sad but true my friend. As a Lebanese (atheist) with many muslim friends, seeing threads like this every day on ATS is upsetting, but not suprising. I have no love for Islam as i do for all religions. But this muslim hate train needs to stop.
edit on 23-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: enlightenedservant

In your final comment you say "we"
I assume you mean yourself and are not speaking for the enitre muslim population.

There are more than a few extreamists that seek to kill christians.... Or anyone that doesnt have the same single minded thought they do.

Actually, that's a wrong assumption. I was saying "we" as in "logical people", going along with the context of my post. It defies logic to blame or praise entire groups for the actions of a few within that group.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Underrated journalistic evidence indeed...

check out 33.00 minutes exactly into this video, he interviews Charlie Hebdo.... consequently, all the cartoonists he interviewed were among the murdered.

IS this guy a prophet or what?

This is part 2 of 4.... all parts need to be watched.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sad but true my friend. As a Lebanese (atheist) with many muslim friends, seeing threads like this every day on ATS is upsetting, but not suprising. I have no love for Islam as i do for all religions. But this muslim hate train needs to stop.

Some people can't seem to function without a bogeyman. The hate train will live on as long people want someone to hate.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think what this highlights is that this kind of treatment of women is not consistent with Western values but doesn't raise an eyebrow in their home countries. That's part of assimilating with the host country, if you can't do it don't come to Europe.

Viewing women as servants and concubines instead of people is part and parcel of Muslim culture. There's a laundry list of values inconsistent with our ideas of freedom and equality. Frankly, it has always struck me as bizarre than any Muslim would want to move to such openly corrupt (in their view) societies as we have in the West.

I know I sure wouldn't fit in with their world. Would probably end up killed the first day for blaspheming God without even trying.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Just a heads up people.Muslims and Islam are not a race.They are a dangerous,backward,brainwashed bunch being used for political manipulation.

Correct, they're not a race.
It's a political, social and economic system dominated by a religion built on historical myth.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ive made it clear when this video was posted on Facebook that if I see someone do that to a women the assailant with be seeing stars or worse! Muslims can have their beliefs and thats fine UNTIL they try to project their beliefs on the host countries people that don't adhere! That is the problem with muslims! They don't want to assimilate, they want non believers to submit to their ways! Not happening here!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't why, I shouldn't have been, but I was surprised when no one came to her aid. I guess I need to get over thinking that people care anything about one another anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join