It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN 'pre-dicts' 2015 as when they 'confirmed' SYMMETRY: Matter & Antimatter MIRROR Each Other

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just wonder how measurements can be accurate from Cern's collider setup. You have a path that particles (all inclusive mater) are sent around on... That's the problem, it's a round track, it must by nature have two polar opposite area's of measurement. ie. the long side and the short side of this curved cylindrical magnetic containment. I just don't see a singularity acting on it's own volition or being acted upon by outside influences as being 'unhindered'. Orbits..? There is a dynamic at play beyond 'particles' rushing pall mall away from their source. Simply put, the Haldron Collider moves particles by placing them in a magnetic suspension, and provides travel with that magnetic control... forwards or backwards.. never the less, circular.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I like nature, i love animals, i like long walks, hearing the sea breeze. Im a human in society, at work, at social events, but im a primate when im home, or walking in nature.

Great f*** **!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You don't need powerful particle accelerators to explore the nature of subatomic particles. Another more natural method known to yogis for thousands of years and called "anima" in Sanskrit is just as effective. If you are curious to learn more, go to:
smphillips.8m.com...
and
smphillips.8m.com...
where you will discover that some discoveries in nuclear and particle physics were anticipated by paranormal means many decades before. The most important of these is the detection of quarks, originally proposed by physicists Murray Gell-Mann and George Zweig in 1964. You will learn that they were remote-viewed between 1895 and 1908. And their discovery was much cheaper....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I just wonder how measurements can be accurate from Cern's collider setup. You have a path that particles (all inclusive mater) are sent around on... That's the problem, it's a round track, it must by nature have two polar opposite area's of measurement. ie. the long side and the short side of this curved cylindrical magnetic containment. I just don't see a singularity acting on it's own volition or being acted upon by outside influences as being 'unhindered'. Orbits..? There is a dynamic at play beyond 'particles' rushing pall mall away from their source. Simply put, the Haldron Collider moves particles by placing them in a magnetic suspension, and provides travel with that magnetic control... forwards or backwards.. never the less, circular.

Lots of text, still no idea what your point is. But it does seem that your statements are confused. Aaaand whats the issue with it being circular? There are linear accelerators out there, at lower energy, and they produce identical results.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
You will learn that they were remote-viewed between 1895 and 1908. And their discovery was much cheaper....

Yeah, theories are cheap. It's the experimental evidence that is expensive.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
You don't need powerful particle accelerators to explore the nature of subatomic particles. Another more natural method known to yogis for thousands of years and called "anima" in Sanskrit is just as effective. If you are curious to learn more, go to:
smphillips.8m.com...
and
smphillips.8m.com...
where you will discover that some discoveries in nuclear and particle physics were anticipated by paranormal means many decades before. The most important of these is the detection of quarks, originally proposed by physicists Murray Gell-Mann and George Zweig in 1964. You will learn that they were remote-viewed between 1895 and 1908. And their discovery was much cheaper....

is this a joke?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join