It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Moral conservatism can be found within the gay community as it can within the heteroseuxals.

Am I making sense yet?

Sure, there's a collective morality at the local level within each community that holds it together. Two different groups of people might even share the same physical location on earth and hold to completely separate ideas of morality, each labeling the other immoral.

You keep insisting people are choosing their sexuality and they can change but every single example you provide is flawed because the person is either bisexual or is a fraud.

Yes, because you "define" it that way. Homosexuality is an "untouchable" subject, because it has an impenetrable definition. Everyone who disagrees is either bisexual, or a fraud. You have to actually be homosexual to know what homosexuality is. It is not a scientifically detectable characteristic of human nature. It's just a mental idea.

Why is it so hard for you to believe those of us speaking the truth from our own hearts when we say we did not choose to be like this, that we cannot change, and to be completely honest, why on earth should we be expected to? Just to make YOU happy?

Maybe it is because neither can I change. I think I can change, but perhaps we are all stuck with being who we are. And even every word being posted here is already predetermined, and none of us can do anything about it. I don't know. Once an action is done, we can't go back to try again to see if we could have taken another path. So, every step we take, involves the belief that we can choose. But, there's no proof of that.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Do you believe you can change your Race?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Do you believe you can change your Race?

Not today. But, in the future, yes.

We are learning how to turn on and off various genes, by injecting retroviruses. In the future, a black man will be able to inject himself with a custom designed retrovirus, which will turn off the genes for black expression, and introduce the white expression. His black curly hair will morph into blond straight hair, and his eye color will change to blue, along with the whitening of his skin.

He wouldn't have to do like Michael Jackson, and bleach his skin externally, and get plastic surgery to fix his nose.

He'll simply inject a fluid and wait a few months for the transformation to take place from internal DNA mechanisms.

People have been transforming their looks to look like other races for centuries.

Binding the skull, to look like the aliens who once ruled the planet. Citizens in Peru who have eyelid surgery to look Japanese, because the ruling class immigrated from Japan etc..

Even whites curling their hair, to look more black.

People have been changing their look. Now its just a matter of changing the DNA itself.

edit on 14-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So would that mean Homosexuality is in the DNA of a person?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Yes, because you "define" it that way. Homosexuality is an "untouchable" subject, because it has an impenetrable definition. Everyone who disagrees is either bisexual, or a fraud. You have to actually be homosexual to know what homosexuality is.It is not a scientifically detectable characteristic of human nature. It's just a mental idea.

And today's serving of crazy is that homosexuality is not scientifically detectable and it is just an idea in our heads.

For something to be scientifically detectable, it needs to be observable and repeatable. I think you've seen enough observable and repeatable in this very thread.

Maybe it is because neither can I change. I think I can change, but perhaps we are all stuck with being who we are. And even every word being posted here is already predetermined, and none of us can do anything about it. I don't know. Once an action is done, we can't go back to try again to see if we could have taken another path. So, every step we take, involves the belief that we can choose. But, there's no proof of that.

Bazinga!

We've spent the entire thread trying to tell you the very same thing. We did not choose to be the way we are we can't change and as I said before, why should we anyway? Our lifestyles don't harm anyone and all we want is to be accepted for who we are and as equal human beings.

The behaviour you often cite like married men playing around is obviously morally wrong - cheating on your wife or partner, straight or gay is wrong. As I have said many times, these men are most likely bisexual. Sometimes they are gay and that is really sad for everyone, They have married because of family and / or societal pressure, so they live a double life of immorality that hurts everyone. Being allowed to be openly gay is a far healthier option for everyone involved.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So would that mean Homosexuality is in the DNA of a person?

I have no idea about that. This mysterious homosexuality is still non physical. Race is physical.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Both are Inherent though...

Your argument goes all over the place and starts to contradict itself and becomes hypocritical

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

And today's serving of crazy is that homosexuality is not scientifically detectable and it is just an idea in our heads.

For something to be scientifically detectable, it needs to be observable and repeatable. I think you've seen enough observable and repeatable in this very thread.

I haven't seen any homosexuality in this thread. Just ideas.

We've spent the entire thread trying to tell you the very same thing. We did not choose to be the way we are we can't change and as I said before, why should we anyway?

You believe you did not choose. I believe I can choose. If I can't chose the things I do, there's no reason to read any books. Because, what is there to learn? If I can't change, why do to school? Why do we have prisons? Just let all the people out. They can't choose. They have to do what they do. Why write laws? You can't overturn nature. Lots of what we do becomes completely silly, if we really can't chose the actions we take. We must be all zombies, walking through a predetermined script.

The behavior you often cite like married men playing around is obviously morally wrong - cheating on your wife or partner, straight or gay is wrong.

Sure, these things are wrong. But, more wrongs don't make those other wrongs right.

As I have said many times, these men are most likely bisexual. Sometimes they are gay and that is really sad for everyone, They have married because of family and / or societal pressure, so they live a double life of immorality that hurts everyone. Being allowed to be openly gay is a far healthier option for everyone involved.

Look, the only people that benefit from the "Gay is normal" policy, is the medical profession. The AMA publishes a report saying homosexuality is normal and Conversion Therapy doesn't work. That's good for them. The gay lifestyle comes with lots of medical consequences, that require gays to visit the doctor for treatment. The more gays there are, the more patients the doctors get. So, it's in the interest of the AMA to promote the idea that homosexuality is normal, and we should encourage it. When the gay man goes to his doctor to complain of incontenince, the doctor simply says "this is normal", don't worry, we have treatments.

Medical Issues

And they do. You can use a plug. You can get corrective surgery. etc..the doctor has a fix. For almost every medical complaint, the doctor has something that works, or kinda works for you. However, you have to pay a fee.

All those fees, go into the doctors pockets, the medical profession gets richer, and you continue to believe you can't change. It's all good.

However, everybody has only so much disposable income. And if you're spending your limited funds on the doctor, and medical expenses, prescription drugs, etc.. that means less money to throw into the Church's basket at prayer time.

So, it's not in the interest of the Church, that you spend your funds at the doctor. They'd rather you give it to them. So, they have "Conversion Therapy". For every homosexual they convert to heterosexual, that's one less patient for the doctor, and one more grateful convert to the church, and that's more money in the pockets of the Priests when the converted decides to show his charity.

So, the war is, who get to receive your funds?

Each institution is promoting the policy that supports their organization financially, by winning converts to their cause.

That's all it is, really. It's all about money.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Both are Inherent though...

Your argument goes all over the place and starts to contradict itself and becomes hypocritical

No. Homosexuality is in the mind. Race is in the body. Different things.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We have shown you evidence that it is genetic but no you are not open to learning just continuing spreading bigotry.
Guys why bother?.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We have shown you evidence that it is genetic but no you are not open to learning just continuing spreading bigotry.
Guys why bother?.

There is no evidence that it is genetic. People still looking for a genetic cause. Every now and then, someone says they see something. Never backed up by further research.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Would you convert to Homosexuality? i mean if you could, like you said you can, will you? would you try it

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Don't confuse the science that built the motor car and the computer, with the science that tells you that there's an undetectable thing called "sexual orientation”

I’m confusing nothing. Psychology is a scientific field.

There are two basic types of religion. The first is the religion given to us by people who were actually smarter.

All the evidence to the contrary is what you choose not to see.

The second is the religion we create ourselves when we think we're smarter.

Which is exactly what you’re doing.

The new gay religion is of the latter, and indeed that religion is poison.

There is no “gay religion”. That’s abosulte hogwash, as is most of what you spew.

Anyways.

We have demonstrated facts to substantiate you're wrong about almost every claim you've made here.

Obviously you will continue to dismiss what we say since you value faith over knowledge.

This is my last post to you.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Would you convert to Homosexuality? i mean if you could, like you said you can, will you? would you try it

Whatever for?

I don't even smoke.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

There is no “gay religion”. That’s abosulte hogwash, as is most of what you spew.

The gay religion is the collection of beliefs that have no objective basis.

Homosexuality is the God of the gay religion.

Like God of the Christians, Homosexuality cannot be changed.

For I am the LORD, I change not; KJV, Malachi 3:6

Like God, gays claim Homosexuality is responsible for everything they do. Homosexuality causes them to do this and to do that; God causes man to do this and to do that.

Like God, Homosexuality cannot be scientifically proven, nor disproved. It must be accepted on "faith".

Only a believer of Homosexuality, knows about Homosexuality, the unbelievers do not know, and cannot understand. Only the believers in God, know God, the unbelievers do not know him.

Christians swear by their God, and gays swear by their Homosexuality.

Both God and Homosexuality are immutable, unchangeable, perpetual, and invisible.

What more proof do you need that Homosexualism is the new gay religion, with Homosexuality as their God?

It's Theology. With a twist.

Modern religion.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Guys yo are all going around in circles giving this guy your time when it is obvious he is bat # crazy.
Let the thread die.
Last post from me also.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Guys yo are all going around in circles giving this guy your time when it is obvious he is bat # crazy.
Let the thread die.
Last post from me also.

Well, I hope you guys were enlightened by the discussion. Believe what you will, but remember, whenever you ask people to accept what you say on faith, without any scientific proof, you're just asking them to accept your religion.

Don't create a term like "Homosexuality" and then tell everyone its unchangeable, and yet is in the DNA, because every material thing can be changed.

Don't create a term like "Homosexuality" and then tell everyone it's an inner trait that is undetectable, and then point to some scientific report saying that it's harmful to use conversion therapy, because if you can't detect something it can never be part of a scientific research. All scientific data requires things that can be measured.

You can measure various aspects of "Homosexual Behavior", but the mysterious "Homosexuality" you guys defined here is no different from an invisible deity or spirit manipulating things behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I haven't seen any homosexuality in this thread. Just ideas.

OMG, I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks, that comment is sooo funny!

This is a conspiracy website and a debate forum.

Try www.gay.com

PS am out too.

The only person who believes they can choose is a gay person who doesn't want to be gay.
edit on 14-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I think of it more as leading horses to water.

How about we skip to the water bit.

Are you trying to suggest homosexuals want to be heterosexuals, or that homosexuality doesn't exist? O_o

Nope and nope.

I would 'skip to the water', but based on the amount of negative comment I'm seeing from just asking questions it's patently obvious the libs here will dismiss what I say as soon as I make the 'big reveal'. Meanwhile keeping my theory cloaked in mystery has led to some interesting conversations.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Because, according to you, you can. so why not do it. prove that you can, prove that you are able to convert into a homosexual

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join