It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hey, Mr Knowitall McRude;

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
OMG! THAT was funny stuff right there!
The whole post, not just that...
LMAO!
You go girl!

Oh, and for GP...I'll respond...

NO, most homosexuality is NOT a choice...
My BIL saw to it that my sister would NEVER want to go near another man as long as she lived!

LMAO...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: AMPTAH

You can't be stuck with a "Homosexual Behavior Habit" can you even explain what that is?

How many Men that has been released from Jail continued this "Homosexual Behavior" that you talk about? again you are confusing a "Sex Act" with Sexual Orientation.

No, I agree with you completely on the "Sexual Orientation" part. I'm not trying to make any statements about that, because we can't prove anything there.

What I'm talking about, instead, is the measurable phenomena, that we can observe. It has an objective reality. It's the behavior of an individual. In his behavior, he carries on, as if he had a homosexual orientation, which we know he does not, but he himself is now confused, because of the habit he developed of going with men. He may have even lost interest completely in women, having not had any exposure to the female in over 10 years. We know that sex is a drug, and the "sexual attraction" an individual feels for some type of expression is based on "memory" and "anticipation" of impending encounter. We can measure these things, for example, monitor the heart rate of the subject, while parading naked people in front of him to see what type of other person the individual subconsciously reacts to. So, the sexual attraction has an objective reality that is detectable.

The entire human body is in part susceptible to "conditioning". And the mind and body are both conditioned by habits.

The smoker's interest lights up, when he sees a fellow human standing near with a cigarette. Say, pal, can you spare a smoke?

So, homosexual behavior, is simply the "dance and ritual" that gay men perform, in the courtship drama when seeking the sexual encounter. Much like the Senator, caught in the public restroom, tapping his feet, sometime ago.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
My BIL saw to it that my sister would NEVER want to go near another man as long as she lived!
LMAO...

But, how on earth, do "all men" get put in the same category, as "one man". Isn't that stereotyping?

Without evidence, ye judge all to be the same.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i know people with regular access to the opposite sex who still prefer their own gender when it comes to carnal relations. unless you can prove its a habit by becoming homosexual? how easily can you convert? come on, dont be shy.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I apologize that MY humor didn't translate well through the net...

It WAS a joke...but she IS gay...

I personally happen to LOVE men!
edit on 12-10-2015 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You seem not to understand, or are trying not too.

Why don't you go to a prison and ask the Men there if they have had a Sexual Act with another Inmate, if they are now Gay, and if they are going to be "Stuck" being a Homosexual when they get out.

Can you explain "Homosexual Behavior" ?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So, homosexual behavior, is simply the "dance and ritual" that gay men perform, in the courtship drama when seeking the sexual encounter. Much like the Senator, caught in the public restroom, tapping his feet, sometime ago.

No it's not.

That would imply that sexual orientation only exists in one aspect, Heterosexual and that is scientifically not the case.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The gay doctrine says you can't convert "sexual orientation" of a homosexual to "sexual orientation" of a heterosexual.

Just stop already.

There is no “gay doctrine”. Heterosexual people in this thread have said sexual orientation is not a choice, and that conversion therapy is bogus. It’s not just something gay people are saying. This is willful ignorance from you.

The medical professions say these conversion therapies don’t work. Hell, even your source admitted that in a round about way.

Because, by their mysterious "definition" of homosexuality

There is nothing mysterioyus about it. It’s the same definition as heterosexuality except towards same-sex. The definition has been posted numerous times.

Willful ignorance.

Where there is a will, there is a way, right

edit on 12-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

No it's not.

That would imply that sexual orientation only exists in one aspect, Heterosexual and that is scientifically not the case.

~Tenth

It also excludes the possibility of long term relationships.

I've been with my partner for ten years now and I can assure everyone that the 'dance and the ritual' for the next sexual encounter ended years ago.

We're faithful to one another, but sex is a occasional thing now. I've got far more interesting things to do with my free time to be honest.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
LOL!!!

much?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Right? Me, too! And I'm a 100% heterosexual female. After that many years, the 'sex' part is sort of sidelined in favor of continued growth as an individual. And teamwork to solve actual real-world problems.

edit on 10/12/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
LOL!!!

much?

So, BuzzWigs is an artist. Loves pics. Defender of the gay religion. But, not herself gay.

Yet, knows the gay mind. Amazing. My ambition is to become like her,

all knowing.

edit on 12-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Maybe someday...
maybe...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Defender of the gay religion.

(Edited for relevance: Defender of the GAY COMMUNITY. Not religion. Not ANY religion. Sheesh!)

But, not herself gay.
Yep! Exactly! (And not an atheist, either, for that matter!)

Yet, knows the gay mind. Amazing. My ambition is to become like her,

all knowing.

Well, that will require you getting to know "gay" people, truly getting to know them, and then doing some actual research. And going to graduate school to learn even more, and meanwhile, doing some research.

And doing some research.
And knowing some "gay" people. Making friends with them. Working with them. Coming to know them as a person. Also, to do that with "bi" people, and "polyamorous" people. Like, without judging or shunning them; without ridiculing and condescending to them.

But, I expect it's beyond you to do that.

edit on 10/12/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Defender of the gay religion.

Gay religion LOL.

Aren't you proud BuzzyWigs?

Yet, knows the gay mind. Amazing. My ambition is to become like her

You don't need to be gay to know that. You understand your own sexual orientation, whatever that may be.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yeah, I had to edit to redact the "religion" part.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"gay religion" "gay doctrine".

I think this member is so used to viewing absolutely everything through the lens of religious doctrine that they cannot imagine a world-view without it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well, it is our hope that we can establish the "One World Gay Religion" soon. it's been in the plans a long time, but first we had to convert enough children and adults

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

And the dictator will be fabulous! The world will be a pretty and colorful place! Hmm sounds way better than the New World Order!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well if we called it the "Gay World Order" we couldn't slip it past people, or get the presidents to talk about it....

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join