It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Gryphon66

You know what...you're a real insulting prick. If you don't care to discuss without being one, then it is a waste of time.

You mean ... you don't like being compared with pedophiles? Just because you're straight?

Huh, imagine that.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
We can do anything we set our mind to do.

Okay.

Prove it.
edit on 18Sat, 10 Oct 2015 18:39:54 -050015p0620151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I can choose either. When I decided to reincarnate I made my pick. But, even in human life, I can change it. Today, medical science is capable of changing gender either way. So, can I choose?

You know what. That is what I thought you believe. Spirits choose how they are born before they were born. But right now we are stuck with it. As you have stated we are stuck with the flesh and it takes a lot of meditation. But then again why would they want to do that seeing as that the spirits have already decided before they were born?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You know what...you're a real insulting prick. If you don't care to discuss without being one, then it is a waste of time.

Again pot kettle black.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Maybe the fact that you are including Animals... but i think you know that, you sound Smart, Smart enough to know that Sexual-Orientation does not include Animals

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

When I decided to reincarnate

Don't you mean incarnate? Let's not downplay your greatness, Holy One.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Again pot kettle black.

Speaking as the Kettle in this scenario, I resemble that remark.

Actually, the interchange was worthwhile. Perhaps WE ARE AWAKE really couldn't understand why I or any other gay person would have an issue with being constantly compared with child molesters ... until it happened to them.

I have my doubts, but, maybe sometimes, confrontation is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

When I decided to reincarnate

Don't you mean incarnate? Let's not downplay your greatness, Holy One.

Interesting that an "I" chose to reincarnate, or incarnate, or incarcerate? Isn't it?

AMPTAH's human ego, which almost every spiritual path acknowledges is transitory, is apparently immortal!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You can't compare a Sexual-Orientation with Pedophilia

Pedophilia and bestiality are just other forms of sexual orientation. Understandably, not forms anybody currently want's to approve of in the West. But, be aware that child sex was and is still rampant in other parts of the world, where it is considered normal and natural. Every now and then we get an uproar in the western press, when some arab takes a child bride, or old Indian national marries a girl who is too young in the eyes of the west.

These things are as natural as rain, clouds, and dust storms.

But, when you're in control of a massive propaganda machine, with newspapers and television cameras, you can build and sway opinion in whatever direction you want.

Look, recently US soldiers were "ordered" to look the other way, when operating in Afghanistan, where the standard practice is for Afghan Soldiers to take young boys as sex slaves. Look the other way, it's their custom, don't interfere.

Same thing, here, look the other way on homosexuals, it's their way, not ours.

My way, is the best way, because every part of the world has always accepted the man + woman adult relationship. There's never any confusion when traveling abroad. Never have to worry about "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Everybody does it this way. Rome is everywhere.

edit on 10-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So ... are you arguing for child molestation being accepted because it's historical and accepted in other places?

More pedophiles are heterosexual than homosexual, as pointed out to another poster.

There's more evidence to link being straight with being a child molester than with being gay ... if I'm being too subtle.

How do you account for that?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
AMPTAH's human ego, which almost every spiritual path acknowledges is transitory, is apparently immortal!

Yes, I am immortal.

That's the problem. I know things, that I cannot share, because mortals can't understand.

But, here is something you can think about.

Scientists have discovered that there is this thing called "ENERGY". What they notice, is that energy can appear in many forms. Kinetic energy of motion (a moving rocket), potential energy like in a gravitational field (falling from a height), electrical energy (stored in a capacitor), magnetic energy ( seen in magnets), etc..and what they discover, is that although energy can appear here or there, in this way or that way, there is always the same amount of energy.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

You cannot get "ENERGY" from "NOTHING".

All energy comes from other sources of energy.

The same with life. You cannot get life from death.

All life comes from other life.

When the human being dies, we recognize the dead body is lifeless.

We know it no longer has any life in it. But, where did the life go?

Did life get destroyed? Is energy more powerful than life? We know energy just goes somewhere else.

Same with life. You cannot create or destroy life.

That which is truly alive, cannot die.

What we call life, is a bond between true life and dead matter.

The dead matter forms the "coat" we wear. We are the living things inside these garments.

We cannot die.

We can only change our clothes.

We can join with other life, or separate from other life. But we are always there, somewhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

*snip*

You're a right pip, I'll grant you that.

I'll let the others keep playing with you if they wish ... for me, you just wandered off into psychosis.

Later.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

We can do anything we set our mind to do.

Okay.

Prove it.

Mankind has been proving this over and over again. Just look around your environment, and ask yourself, how did all these things come to be? And if you were alive 2000 years ago, would you have believed that man could have a book in his hand that showed moving pictures? Or, would you have just said, "Prove it" ?

edit on 10-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'll let the others keep playing with you if they wish ... for me, you just wandered off into psychosis.

Later.

It's sad, that the gay mind is so limited.

It only, they would open their minds, they could learn so much more.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yeah I know you are a Buddhist. You are not a Christian.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Right. Let me repeat what you just did ...

CLAIM: Everything is exactly as I've said.

EVIDENCE: Just look around you. It's obvious.

It's not obvious to anyone but you, AMTAH, but enjoy your fantasies.

/tries to get out the door

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yeah I know you are a Buddhist. You are not a Christian.

You have no idea what I am. Don't try to guess. The classification doesn't exist in your world.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Later.

It's sad, that the gay mind is so limited.

It only, they would open their minds, they could learn so much more.

Well ... so much for that.

Tell me, how is the "gay mind" limited? Because this one example of a "gay mind" knows your "argument" is full of crap and has told you so?

Come on, you can do better than that.

Nevermind. I withdraw the comment.
edit on 19Sat, 10 Oct 2015 19:27:38 -050015p0720151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's not obvious to anyone but you, AMTAH, but enjoy your fantasies.

/tries to get out the door

Yea, I know. That's ok. You enjoy your fantasies, and I'll enjoy mine.

Deal?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The classification doesn't exist in your world. The classification doesn't exist in your world.

So there's no such thing as Buddhism?

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join