It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The Bible encodes more than one message in the same verses.

Or is that just something you think is true so you have wiggle room.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Just tried, lasted a micro split nanosecond before I started thinking about *SNIP* & boobs.

For me? Im a butt man. Man I can't resist those juicy butts.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Because they want to? because they want their Lineage to go on?

who knows, everyone has different reasons, by would would Same-Sex couples not want Children just because of their Orientation?

Why do they want to? Why do people who have no sexual attraction to the gender that would help them continue their lineage care?

I am trying to understand why people who are not interested in the sexual activity that creates kids... want to have kids.

Simply really. How do two biological scenarios that are at odds with each other come together?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Slow down, BW. I have a point to my questions.

One of your questions was why would homosexual people want to have children?

What's the point of this question?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

My uncles wanted kids but decided to adopt instead and have turned out great Dads.
I know two lesbians who are married and both want to have kids the biological clock still ticks even If people are gay.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Because they want to? because they want their Lineage to go on?

who knows, everyone has different reasons, by would would Same-Sex couples not want Children just because of their Orientation?

Why do they want to? Why do people who have no sexual attraction to the gender that would help them continue their lineage care?

I am trying to understand why people who are not interested in the sexual activity that creates kids... want to have kids.

Simply really. How do two biological scenarios that are at odds with each other come together?

You answered your own question.

that would help them continue their lineage care?

That right there. That's a biological need. Even if it wasn't biological many would want to continue their lineage.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Because Gender Attraction has nothing to do with wanting Children, you want Children because You want children, not because you are attracted to the opposite Sex. Sex is not just about Creating Kids

link   
Keep thinking it though, folks.

Why do people who aren't interested in sexual reproduction interested in producing, adopting, and/or raising kids?

It really does tie into the OP of this whole thread, I'm simply not attacking it directly. I'd like to see if any of you come to the inevitable conclusion on your own.

link   

Because Gender Attraction has nothing to do with wanting Children, you want Children because You want children, not because you are attracted to the opposite Sex. Sex is not just about Creating Kids

Your DNA says differently.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ask the many millions of gay folk who have had kids and are bringing up kids.
I know the reasons will be the same for any other persons why wopuldn't they?.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I see your inevitable conclusion as a non-sequitur.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why do people who aren't interested in sexual reproduction interested in producing, adopting, and/or raising kids?

So homosexuality = no interest in reproducing and lineage?

You do realize that gay people have children?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Do you have an independent thought? and i don't mean that in a pointed way, but it seems your views are clouded and you are blind to anything else but what you preach

No, I don't have any independent thought. All my thoughts have probably been thought somewhere else already. I know the origin of some of my thoughts, and I quote scriptures when I remember the thought came from there, so that readers can go check the origin of the thought out for themselves, and see the context and the other stuff near the thought.

Think of a computer program that has read all the books in the world. The program then tries to use the content of those many books to communicate with humans in discussion forums, while learning from the human responses, how the book content is judged by the community in the forum.

Well, I try to do the same thing. It is how I learn about what people think about what people thought before.

But, I haven't seen any really new thoughts presented in the forums either. Nevertheless, the selections people make of things to say, are interesting in themselves. Occasionally, I find something new. Not that it is really new. It is just that, unlike the computer program, I haven't read everything. But, googling the new things I see in the forum, reveals a whole history of thought that came before on the topic or idea. So, it kinda shapes what I look at next.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

What does my DNA have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Just tried, lasted a micro split nanosecond before I started thinking about *SNIP* & boobs.

For me? Im a butt man. Man I can't resist those juicy butts.

I would agree, but someone might have thought I was spreading gay.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Keep thinking it though, folks.

It really does tie into the OP of this whole thread, I'm simply not attacking it directly. I'd like to see if any of you come to the inevitable conclusion on your own.

That's an easy riddle. They "chose" to be gay. So, their straight instincts are prompting them to want have the kids.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Let me answer your ridiculous question with a question...

Since when are gay people are disinterested in reproduction?
& how come?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Again they do not choose.
You may depending on your mood because you are attracted to both sexes so that is bi sexual but being Bi is not a choice either.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That would be a Negative, we didn't Choose to be Gay.

I don't understand why Gay people can't want to have kids?

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join