It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
[
Why are you avoiding the question?

I'm asking you would you be able to engage in a homosexual relationship with a homosexual?

There's no avoiding the question. I could "choose it". But, why would I ?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

[

I'm asking you would you be able to engage in a homosexual relationship with a homosexual?

No you can't.

You can choose the act, but that's not what homosexual orientation is.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

[

Because due to the answer you've given, you're not heterosexual.

Being in a homosexual relationship is not even a remote possibility for a straight or hetro man, as per the sexuality.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: AMPTAH

There is also nothing wrong with Same-Sex couples having sex. i'm sorry if you don't allow yourself to understand that

And some believe there's nothing wrong with man and animals having sex. Yes, I know, we believe different things. Your point being?

When a virus enters a human host, it changes the activities of the body, the person becomes ill. We can often cure that person of the malady, by studying the virus. The virus is a biochemical organism, it's a physical thing, we can see it under the microscope, and identify its part, and make a chemical or biochemical antidote to cure the person. Some viruses we have no cure for, yet.

When a mental virus enters a human mind, it does pretty much the same thing, it changes the person. The person then wants to engage in different behaviors from the norm. All the people with the same mental virus show the same symptoms. They form a group, by their behaviors. The problem with the mental virus, is that we can't see it. It doesn't register a biochemical imprint in the body, so we can't study it and prepare an antidote the same way we can with the physical virus.

There are various mental viruses that people catch from one another.

Take a crowd protesting on the street, against some thing or the other. All of a sudden, a contageous mental virus spreads quickly through the crowd, and they all begin breaking windows, smashing cars, stealing telivision sets, breaking into stores and taking things, the whole crowd gets "infected" by the mental thought that make them all act like a unit, doing the same things. Some people in the crowd remain "immune", and their behavior doesn't change, but the others who are suseptible catch the mental virus and act out its drama.

We don't know yet, how to cure the mental viruses that plague humanity. This is partly because we cant see the virus, only its effects.

But, we know its all about "thought"

People catch the thought from other people. Then, they prefer to hang out with those who have the same virus. It's very much like the alien invasion of the body snatchers. The mental viruses move in, and take over parts of the population that don't have the natural immunity to that virus.

However, by reading and studying scriptures, it is possible to put "alternative thoughts" in the mind, to fight the virus. But, the virus fights back, preventing the infected minds from receiving the new messages. So, it's a difficult battle to win, once the mind is seriously infected. The person thinks they are doing their own will, but they are doing the thinking and the will of the virus that holds them captive.

That's the best analogy I can think of, to combat this disease.

edit on 7-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 7-10-2015 by akushla99 because: DP

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Maybe, I'm not even human.

Who is to say that I'm not an AI program learning about gays from their comments on ATS?

Why is that so important, who am I

I AM.

That's good enough.

Being in a homosexual relationship is not even a remote possibility for a straight or hetro man, as per the sexuality.

And that's yet another opinion from the GLBTQ+ group, with no proof that this is so, other than one person's opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

[

That's for You to answer to (and you are availed of the same courtesy to navigate the reasons why, without having to explain it to anyone), the diversionary rhetoric that goes on in these threads, only really indicates what lengths folk will go to, to avoid examining why they are so preoccupied with the sexual activity of others...

Å99

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
the diversionary rhetoric that goes on in these threads, only really indicates what lengths folk will go to, to avoid examining why they are so preoccupied with the sexual activity of others...

Å99

Gee, we're all preoccupied with sex. It's how "most" of us got here. We're no longer going to duck our heads under the pillow, and hide from the reality. Sex isn't something you really do with your self. It involves other people, usually, anyway. All the suffering in the world, is a result of sex. Without sex, no people. Without people, no suffering. So, it's at the foundations of everything living.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

the diversionary rhetoric that goes on in these threads, only really indicates what lengths folk will go to, to avoid examining why they are so preoccupied with the sexual activity of others...

Å99

Gee, we're all preoccupied with sex. It's how "most" of us got here. We're no longer going to duck our heads under the pillow, and hide from the reality. Sex isn't something you really do with your self. It involves other people, usually, anyway. All the suffering in the world, is a result of sex. Without sex, no people. Without people, no suffering. So, it's at the foundations of everything living.

Then, examining your own ministrations in relation to your percieved importance, is probably a better place to start your inquiry and determinations - the question really is...why would anyone choose to 'focus' on the activities of others?

Å99

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Then, examining your own ministrations in relation to your percieved importance, is probably a better place to start your inquiry and determinations - the question really is...why would anyone choose to 'focus' on the activities of others?
Å99

I'm only here, because you're here.

I don't know what you mean by "percieved importance".

How is that relevant to anything?

Everyone posting here has some importance, but I wouldn't try to measure it. How would we begin?

I have participated in many discussion forums around the internet, for a good many years, on many topics, and I see the same result over and over again.

When people have no argument of logic, nor facts to bring to the table, they begin to question the individual instead. There's a human belief that by putting the individual posting "on the spot" , so to speak, with personal issues concerning he himself, the discussion can be swayed away from the topic at hand, and diverted into something they imagine is "sensitive" to the poster. This takes various forms, although ATS is very good in not actually descending into name calling and the like, but goal is still the same to divert attention away from the topic, and onto the individual himself. You are welcome to try that with me, but I warn you I have been at this keyboard longer than anyone here, and I have seen all the plays and the games.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

First, if you don't understand the difference between Humans having consenting sex with each other Versus a Human and a Animal having Sex than i'm sorry you can't understand simple concepts.

And now you are comparing Homosexuality to a Virus.. so all these Scriptures you are Quoting and "Gods Love" really make you a great person

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Å99

I'm only here, because you're here.

I don't know what you mean by "percieved importance".

How is that relevant to anything?

Everyone posting here has some importance, but I wouldn't try to measure it. How would we begin?

I have participated in many discussion forums around the internet, for a good many years, on many topics, and I see the same result over and over again.

When people have no argument of logic, nor facts to bring to the table, they begin to question the individual instead. There's a human belief that by putting the individual posting "on the spot" , so to speak, with personal issues concerning he himself, the discussion can be swayed away from the topic at hand, and diverted into something they imagine is "sensitive" to the poster. This takes various forms, although ATS is very good in not actually descending into name calling and the like, but goal is still the same to divert attention away from the topic, and onto the individual himself. You are welcome to try that with me, but I warn you I have been at this keyboard longer than anyone here, and I have seen all the plays and the games.

What I have not been asking 3 times, is, How important do you think you are.

What I have been asking all throughout these tiresome threads is, again...Why are folk obsessed with the sexual activity of others?

My 'game' has been a very simple one - answer the question...

Å99

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So you are Bi If you can swing both ways.
It's fine dude stop denying who you are.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
to be gay? Or not to be gay?

That still remains to be the question on this thread...

Or should I substitute the word gay with hilarulus.

For my Romans on this thread...

It seems some of the damned learned how to rise yet still follow the same path..

LOL

Nah their was no word for homosexuals back then because homosexuality was normal and a choice along with rape and pedophilia here is a link thou on how homosexuality was a choice back then.. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10 7 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 7 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

I think the question has been answered numerous times, especially from those of us who are part of the GLBTQ+ community

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

First, if you don't understand the difference between Humans having consenting sex with each other Versus a Human and a Animal having Sex than i'm sorry you can't understand simple concepts.

And now you are comparing Homosexuality to a Virus.. so all these Scriptures you are Quoting and "Gods Love" really make you a great person

I understand perfectly well. A man having sex with a woman is different from a man with a man, or a man with an animal. I don't make these things equal. They are different things. Saying human and human, doesn't remove the fact that man + woman is different from man + man. Everyone is picking their fences, planting their barriers in different spots in the sexuality orientation chart, just trying to make different things equal, when it suits them, and again other different things different when it doesn't suit them. It is fashionable today to claim "bestiality" is bad. Tomorrow we'll accept these things with glee. We are evolving our standards to be more inclusive of everything, or haven't you noticed that yet?

Why on earth are you concerned with whether I'm a Great Person or not? I'm sharing ideas. Most of these ideas are not mine.
I'm quoting a "Great Book". I myself, don't have to be great. I'm reminding the lost souls that there are other ideas out there that they can go look at if they want a different perspective than the one being pushed on them by the "gay agenda".

Telling people that homosexuality is normal, and nobody chooses it, just denies those who want to change the right to try.

Why try something if it is already known to be impossible.

Yet the scriptures say,

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? KJV, Genesis 18:14

And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? KJV, Luke 18:26

And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. KJV, Luke 18:27

If nothing is impossible with God, who would be filling the heads of the homosexuals with the thought that it is useless to try, because nobody can do anything about it? Who would want them to believe that "change" is "impossible."

Obviously, not God. Since, he already said he can do anything. It must be that "other" guy.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What I have not been asking 3 times, is, How important do you think you are.

Å99

I am as important as the next guy.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So you choose to be straight? at what point did you wake up and say "okay I am straight"?.
You keep on bleating BS to be honest to attempt to justify your own bigotry, keep using your religion as a cover for it but we all see past it.

If it is a not a choice (isn't) God made people how they are and it isn't a sin.
Face it equality has won and you guys lost and we who fought for equality have been fighting a good moral fight against those who bleat morals and goodness but don't actually have much of either.
Your God btw is man made so don't try and speak for God when you are doing nothing of the sort just other mans version of her.
Well done you have ignored God but found religion anti god If you like.
edit on 7-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

[

I'm just wondering if this is the same poster that was on ATS before.

He finally admitted his orientation was homosexual, but insisted he could choose not to engage in it (a kind of mind over matter thing) ---- and did not because of religious belief.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

If it is a not a choice (isn't) God made people how they are and it isn't a sin.

Finally, an honest word from the gay camp: "If".

So, you admit it "may be a choice". That's a welcome change.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join