It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

let me ask another questions if being gay is something your born as, why do they marry women, gt divorced and become gay?

Why marry a woman if your born gay? Why have kids?

That's easy. Societal and family pressure.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: pompel9

You don't think that author cites scientific studies in that book? lol

Like I said I'm willing to send you this book. It will answer your questions.

People have posted multiple instances of evidence. Did you miss my post about lesbianism among macaques? It sure seems like absolutely anything we post you'll just dismiss. Seems like a game, and homie don't play that.

You can, but I won't bother reading it. I already linked to information about the author. The author is gay, so obviously he has an agenda with this book.
Link the scientific studies instead, as I asked for.

No, there hasn't been posted any proof in this topic. Only personal opinions. Like mine. I will say I am wrong if you can provide the proof.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

in nature I do not think it is normal

It exists in nature, therefore it's natural.

Here is a definiton of 'normal' from dictionary.com:

of natural occurance.

It naturally occurs in nature therefore it's normal.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The author is gay, so obviously he has an agenda with this book.

Obviously?

Gay people can't research homosexuality in nature without having an "agenda"?

Keep showing us your true colors.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Ok, but in all your post you talk about how "Gays" Think, and what "Gays" like to do. and you don't think being Homosexual is Natural or how we are born... so you don't see us as Equal Humans

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Please do give examples.

Already did. As you have said, you wouldn't read further.

If you refuse to read and research then I don't know what to tell you.

And BTW why are we talking about animals? If I remember correctly you were talking about people in a post long long time ago LOL.

I have not talked about humans other than this: Humans are more complex. That is all I have said about humans.

The article you posted couldn't agree with themselves. So what possible information can I get from that.

I am not the one claiming this as fact. I am saying that there are no proof, at least no posted here. The burden of proof is on you and the others that claim this, not me.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

in nature I do not think it is normal

It exists in nature, therefore it's natural.

Here is a definiton of 'normal' from dictionary.com:

of natural occurance.

It naturally occurs in nature therefore it's normal.

I suppose... Let's nit pick it...

Maybe I just do not understand, I really do not have much time to either..

Personally it is not that important to me, last thing I think about when talking to people is if they are gay...

Yet let me rephrase in society it is not normal.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No, you are confusing a Sex Act with Sexual-Orientation. Do i want to have Sex with Woman, No... but if i had to do it for Reproductive Purposes could i? Yeah, i probably could. and that is the thing, we Can Reproduce.

but everyone only focuses on Sex when it comes to GLBTQ+ People, not Relationships, or Companionship, or Creating Memories or any other thing.

I'm sorry if you think your only purpose of being alive is to Reproduce

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This is what you said:

If there were no straight people, you would never have been born.

That's how our conversation got started.

The article you posted couldn't agree with themselves. So what possible information can I get from that.

That's the nature of science. Scientists researching, discovering and debating about the facts in nature.

The fact is:

Homosexual behaviors occur in nature. You cannot deny that. YOU are the one who claimed that there are no homosexual animals.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The author is gay, so obviously he has an agenda with this book.

Obviously?

Gay people can't research homosexuality in nature without having an "agenda"?

Keep showing us your true colors.

Yes they can.

But this person did not make a scientific study. He made a book. That should tell you something. And he made a point about that he is gay had nothing to do with making this book. Those are red flags for me, and I do not take them seriously. It would have been the same if it was a straight man that had made such a book just in reverse. I would not have taken him seriously either.

But please do attack me personally, instead of what I post.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

But please do attack me personally

Where have I ever attacked you personally?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ok I think it is conscious let me also tell you something, I have had gay friends I have no problem with it

Sweet. I have gay friends too. Naturally I think they are awesome and that's why I'm friends with them. Not sure what that has to do with it being a choice. I suggest asking your gay friends what their thoughts on the matter are.

Why marry a woman if your born gay? Why have kids?

Maybe it was being suppressed. Maybe they were always bisexual. I can't speak about the reasoning of people's lives I know nothing about.

I don't get the 'why have kids' question. Why wouldn't a gay man want children?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yeah it seems that a lot of people confuse the word normal with natural. Statistically speaking homosexuality is normal. Naturally (LOL) speaking, it is natural.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

No, you are confusing a Sex Act with Sexual-Orientation. Do i want to have Sex with Woman, No... but if i had to do it for Reproductive Purposes could i? Yeah, i probably could. and that is the thing, we Can Reproduce.

but everyone only focuses on Sex when it comes to GLBTQ+ People, not Relationships, or Companionship, or Creating Memories or any other thing.

I'm sorry if you think your only purpose of being alive is to Reproduce

No, I am not.

You can theoretically, but I doubt you could go trough with it.

I could never love or have sex with another man. No matter how hard I tried. You could have threatened to kill me, and I still couldn't have done it.

If you can have sex with a woman, then you are bisexual. If you can love a woman, then you are bisexual.

By love I mean intimately, and not as a friend or family member.

Actually that is a big part of all our lives. That is what sex is for originally. Yes, I know today we do it simply because it feels good (it's supposed feel good, so you may procreate). I do it just for a good time.
Seems like everyone keeps forgetting this point.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Care to elaborate?

I assume you're not using the same definition of normal that I used?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Why wouldn't a gay man want children?

Indeed that's a good question. MOST of people want children. It's inherent.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

It does not matter, my opinion differs with yours.....

I feel like I am in a court of law on this thread LOL...

In any case it is not normal yet... Spin it as you may..

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This is what you said:

If there were no straight people, you would never have been born.

That's how our conversation got started.

That's the nature of science. Scientists researching, discovering and debating about the facts in nature.

The fact is:

Homosexual behaviors occur in nature. You cannot deny that. YOU are the one who claimed that there are no homosexual animals.

Yes that is how our conversation started. And I was quoting another member, when you replied to me.

But that was not a scientific paper. It was an article, written by several people (not sure if that is accurate, but sure felt like it) arguing about this. And if it was only one that wrote it, he sure has some problems agreeing with him self. How is that any way scientific?

You are the one claiming that it does happen. Therefore the burden of proof is on you. You claimed it before I started posting in this thread.
So how do you come to the conclusion that I have the burden of proof?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You've been very defensive in most of your posts. I think you're perceiving hostility where there is none. I was just asking questions. I don't see how I spun anything. I simply asked what you meant.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I could never love or have sex with another man. No matter how hard I tried. You could have threatened to kill me, and I still couldn't have done it.

That answers the OP's post. Yes homosexuality is not a choice.

The sex act itself is a choice. People have been threatened many times in the past and still do today. But who to say that they wouldn't choose to comply or "do the motion" (which you said is impossible).

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join