It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Barcs

So you are telling me that immigration officers investigate them by looking at the women's hoohah to make sure they had sex?

No. One of the main questions is "Do you have any Children?"

So if a couple doesn't have children they are denied citizenship? Sorry your argument is flimsy and falling apart with every new response. You do realize that not every heterosexual couple has children, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
a reply to: boymonkey74

oh now giraffe's?? Erm ok.. Your right...

I guess...

I guess being homosexual is an Anomaly in Nature... Leave it at that..

Haha those goalposts just keep moving. First we were the only species, then it only happened in birds. Sorry, but it is all over nature, including plenty of mammals. Wake up to reality.

As I said I don't care and I do not think homosexuality is normal Yet I dont care either...

You claim you don't care, and that you have better things to do, but your myriad of responses defending what has already been proven wrong shows otherwise.

this thread is nothing but bullcrap..

Calling a spade a spade here...

Why are you so upset? I thought you didn't care. People are just trying to understand where you are coming from. "Normal" is probably the worst description you could use. Nobody is truly "normal". By normal do you actually mean, more common?
edit on 5-10-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: AMPTAH

So essentially we provide evidence to the contrary and you're able to spin it so that it's not evidence.

Haha, I'd swear we were arguing with Young Earth Creationists, here. They use the same exact tactics.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can you explain exactly what you have against GLBTQ+ people, think before you answer and make sure the answer comes from you and not something you were told to believe or what is "Normal"

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Personally I dont think its either. Its not a choice but people aren't born that way. Actually, I dont think people are born with any sexuality, kids dont even know the difference between boy and girl, they just see other 'people'.

In my opinion its probably a combination of:

1 genetic factors that make you 'more' or 'less' likely to be gay, and...

2 life experiences that shape you as you develop your sexuality.

And again 'personally' I hope that nobody is BORN homosexual, because that would mean your sexuality is determined by a gene,
and it only takes one nutjob to develop a bio-weapon/gene therapy to target that gene, then the sh*t hits the fan.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Haha those goalposts just keep moving. First we were the only species, then it only happened in birds. Sorry, but it is all over nature, including plenty of mammals. Wake up to reality.

Yeah, we're all waking up. You do realize that cross species sexual advances are also common in the animal kingdom, don't you ?

Here's a dog making sexual advances on a pig, in full view.

Cross species sexuality.

Based on these observations, it is clear that "bestiality" is also a normal behavior pattern, and we should introduce laws protecting the human animal lovers, given the clear and unequivocal evidence that it occurs in nature.

Love is everywhere.

Who are we to judge which love is appropriate and which is not.

Shouldn't we allow the animal lovers to "come out of the closet" too, with full protections under the law?

It's clear that inter-species marriage is the next landmark in our moving goal posts of morality.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So you are telling me that immigration officers investigate them by looking at the women's hoohah to make sure they had sex?

No. One of the main questions is "Do you have any Children?"

So if a couple doesn't have children they are denied citizenship? Sorry your argument is flimsy and falling apart with every new response. You do realize that not every heterosexual couple has children, right?

So, they get more questions. If they had children, the questions could stop there. If they don't, the officer needs to probe further. There isn't just one question that settles the case. But, some are more telling than others.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

*whispers*

Lil jeads up dude

Your defending beastiality a Lil too much
Dial it down, people might get the wrong idea

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaveNorris
. . . kids dont even know the difference between boy and girl, they just see other 'people'.

You probably should do some more research on that train of thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
dp
edit on 5-10-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Did the pig consent?

Did any of your imaginary dog's other partners consent?

Can animals consent? No?

Voila ... the difference.

How sad that has to be pointed out to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Im sure there are lots of genetically gay men who marry women because its a choice, I guess straight people can choose to be gay as well huh, maybe you think this because you are bisexual ?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DaveNorris

You are Born with a Sexual-Orientation though, regardless if you think about sex at a young age or not, you are born with a Sexual-Orientation

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Having sexual intercourse with one's own sex: homosexual action or behavior.

Having a notable, life-long attraction/interest/love/caring, etc. for one's own sex: gay sexual orientation.

Are we still trying to understand this basic difference on page 46?

Good thing we haven't introduced any of the biological realities of intersex into the equation, eh?

/missing eyeroll emoticon

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sometimes I think that if you couldn't compare homosexuality to beastiality, pedophilia or countless other red herrings that you would have nothing to say.

We are talking about HUMANS. Humans have rights. All humans should have equal rights unless they have infringed upon other people's rights. Animals do not have the same rights as humans, so your point is moot once again. Animals also rape and eat each other. People aren't saying that humans should do everything animals do. They are saying that the behavior occurs in nature, because folks keep saying it is not natural.

So, they get more questions. If they had children, the questions could stop there. If they don't, the officer needs to probe further. There isn't just one question that settles the case. But, some are more telling than others.

So in other words, they ask them questions about their sex life. Ok, so what? Every single question they can ask a hetero couple they can ask a gay couple. The kids one is the only questionable one, but they can adopt, so there is literally no difference. Stop acting like you are pointing out some revolutionary concept here and gay couples will suddenly be able to circumvent citizenship or become deviants.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Until my son was 4 he thought that if someone had long hair they were a girl and if they had short hair they were a boy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I dont see how that can be proved/disproved given that children dont understand the concept.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did the pig consent?

Did any of your imaginary dog's other partners consent?

Can animals consent? No?

Yes, the pig was trying to consent. But, if you notice, it was that "bigoted" human owner that was trying to disrupt the love, between the dog and the pig, because he obviously thought it was wrong. Why can we get rid of all these bigots?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Perhaps a consideration of what the phrase "born with" actually means would make some headway?

Is an infant of 3 days a sexual being? Freud said yes, most say no.

Will that infant become a sexual being in 14 or 15 years? Yes, most likely.

Was the adult who was the infant under consideration "born with" sexuality?

Human sexuality is a complex matter of physiological and PSYCHOLOGICAL variables.

However, in the end, the issue is clear: so long as no one is being harmed by the nature of other's relationships, it is no one else's business.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The pig does or does not possess a sentient human psychology that allows for consent?

This question really shouldn't be this difficult.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join