It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Should i count the numerous times i have been assaulted by Straight Males... that doesn't mean every Straight Male is like that, just like not every Lesbian is like that. being GLBTQ+ doesn't make you automatically a great person or perfect. there are all kinds of Bad people in all races and Genders and sexual orientations. but that doesn't mean you can judge the entire Lesbian or GLBTQ+ population

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: AMPTAH

So essentially we provide evidence to the contrary and you're able to spin it so that it's not evidence.

No. I stand corrected on the cows.

I don't know what the farmer is feeding those cows.

The milk drinking cows I can possibly understand, they are helping each other drain the milk, which is painful to the cow when they are full.

But, the cow mounting the other cow is just plain weird. She obviously cannot accomplish anything in that position. Maybe the cow was male in its previous incarnation, and thinks its male in this life. Or, maybe the farmer is feeding the cows hormones to make them produce more milk, and that is somehow affecting the cow behavior.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I've been to many places and lived in many places. I've been in many gay bars. I've had many gay and lesbian friends. I have never ever encountered problems with anyone.

I was stationed in Germany in the 80s..Lived and worked in San Diego for most of the 90s...Ive been all over, and still running everywhere...Just not where Homosexuals are apparently? Lol

German Lesbians are the worst
edit on 4-10-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Maybe the cow was male in its previous incarnation, and thinks its male in this life. Or, maybe the farmer is feeding the cows hormones to make them produce more milk, and that is somehow affecting the cow behavior.

You just proved the OP wrong. I love it when people prove themselves wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So essentially we provide evidence to the contrary and you're able to spin it so that it's not evidence.

No. I stand corrected on the cows.

I don't know what the farmer is feeding those cows.

The milk drinking cows I can possibly understand, they are helping each other drain the milk, which is painful to the cow when they are full.

But, the cow mounting the other cow is just plain weird. She obviously cannot accomplish anything in that position. Maybe the cow was male in its previous incarnation, and thinks its male in this life. Or, maybe the farmer is feeding the cows hormones to make them produce more milk, and that is somehow affecting the cow behavior.

Cow Hormones must be the Answer..Like mad Cow Disease?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A brain difference in homosexual male sheep.

In flocks of sheep, up to 8% of the males prefer other males even when fertile females are around. In 1994, neuroscientists found that these males had slightly different brains to the rest. A part of their brain called the hypothalamus, which is known to control the release of sex hormones, was smaller in the homosexual males than in the heterosexual males.

That is in line with a much-discussed study by the neuroscientist Simon LeVay. In 1991, he described a similar difference in brain structure between gay and straight men. www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well I can't say about the German lesbians since I haven't been in other countries except for the Bahamas. But I have been all over America. Rarely do I ever seen and experienced violence from gay and transgender people.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So therefore those cows has no choice?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Dude, I grew up on a farm in NZ - they ALL do it. It's just bovine nature.

Goats are dirty little so and so's too.

Homosexuality is natural in animals, it really is. It does not affect them one bit pschologically, but it does give us farm boys something to laugh about.

Human sexuality is the same - its hard wired into us. Why do you think that the Catholic church (which I am part of BTW) has such a problem with rogue priests. The church asks them to give up sex and well, it doesn't work. So they go for easy accessible targets. Which is wrong and disgusting but totally avoidable if they were allowed to be natural sexual beings like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee Correct..Homosexuality is caused by Hormones...Chemical imbalances in acute cases

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So therefore those cows has no choice?
Do cows really have a choice?

link   

So you do agree that homosexuality is not a choice?

link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
a reply to: Annee Correct..Homosexuality is caused by Hormones...Chemical imbalances in acute cases

Nice "pick and choose" out of an entire article.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Do cows really have a choice?

Isn't that the topic of this thread???

[edit] Sorry I mean generally especially with humans homosexuality is not a choice. Doesn't matter if it's genetic or whatever. It's STILL is NOT a choice.
edit on 10/4/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No. i do not agree.

Everyone has a conscious choice...To be or not to be...That is the question

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

So you are saying that gay people can overcome genetics, chemical imbalances, hormones and what not? That's not a easy task.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well cows aside, it has been witnessed in many other mammals. Many mammals observed in their natural environment.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

He already admitted homosexuality is not a choice when he stated it's a chemical basis.

This member is going to go back and forth between stating it's not a choice and posting things contrary to that.

He's either a troll or completely oblivious to logic.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

No. i do not agree.

Everyone has a conscious choice...To be or not to be...That is the question

That is where we agree to disagree. If I had a choice, I would have been heterosexual. I mentioned I am Catholic and I begged and pleaded with God to help me be straight like everyone else.

But it didn't work.

My personal experience and countless others like me all tell us we had no choice in the matter.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

He already admitted homosexuality is not a choice when he stated it's a chemical basis.

Human beings have a choice because they have consciousness and self-awareness. Not sure what animals have. We can change our nature. Change our tastes. Some people even go in for sex change operations. That's choice. Animals don't have that potential. But, if you lock two female cows in a pen, with no males around, what do the cows do when they are in heat? Maybe they just act out the drama, as if they had heterosexual companionship, because that's all that is available to them. Humans do the same.

edit on 5-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join