It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

Or just part of nature.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'm glad we agree it ultimately doesn't matter and it's about happiness.

We don't need to argue about any of this but the evidence is there for homosexuality not being a choice, and also evidence for homosexuality in other mammals.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Your theory is based on the Bible and Scriptures as a Rule, but that is a personal Belief, and for those that don't believe in it, or those that don't hide hate and Discrimination behind it, it means nothing to them or their lives. and that is the problem with these Radical Religious people, they try and control and make Religious Law that would govern everyone, look at GLBTQ+ Issues, Woman's Issues, Race Issues. most of it stems from people trying to control people based on personal belief, yet when someone says anything against Religion, it's those same people that yell the loudest about "Progressive Agenda" "Gay Agenda" taking away "Religious Freedom" and "First Amendment"

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

my instincts chose that.. I made no choice.. Perhaps it is a flaw in nature is that what your trying to prove? Because let us be frank here in Nature it is not normal to be homosexual... We would not be here if it was.....

link   

in birds? Let me rephrase... MAMMALS

Yep even birds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

it is not normal to be homosexual... We would not be here if it was.....

According to what definition of normal is that?

Homosexuality has been with Humankind since the start. It's not a new phenomenon. That makes it 'normal' for me.

As for homosexuality leading to our destruction. Again, its been around since the start. There's been plenty of people making babies back then, and there is plenty now. In fact, global populations are projected to increase drastically over the next 100 years. Possibly to unsustainable levels.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Other animals do not do this............

I beg to differ................
10 Animals That Practice Homosexuality

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

yea it is all good I don't really want to discuss sexual orientations..

Whatever floats your boat...

watching my new show on HBO now...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

But that is what this topic is about....

What do we base "Normal" on, the Majority? but what and who is the defining "Normal" and would the Majority actually Match that definition?

I am Normal because this is how i was born

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

It's ok and truly is not that important, who people sleep with as long as it makes you happy...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yeah glad that you are unconcerned. At least you have learned something new from us.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ah so you continue to say people are not normal despite being shown that is natural throughout the natural world.
You know what that makes you despite your claims you do not care?.
You claim you do not care but If you really didn't you wouldn't have told us all it is not natural.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Maybe not important who sleeps with who, but on the issues of GLBTQ+ it is important

the whole argument of "Choice or not" is based on the idea that if it's just a choice, if we selected to be GLBTQ+ than they can deny us things because it's our choice and we would have the rights or protections if we didn't make that choice to be GLBTQ+ if we "Stayed Straight" we would have the same Privileges and Protections as everyone, but if we made the choice to be "GLBTQ+ than we shouldn't get "Special Protections or Privileges"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Most homosexuality is a choice...Just look at the prison System.....I'd say most Homosexuality is based on Environment and choices

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

So you choose to be straight? I ask this to everyone who thinks it is a choice.
Could you choose to be gay then?.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I think you are confusing a Sex-Act with Sexual Orientation. and using Prison as an example is faulty

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'll take the professional position from trained psychologists on that over your one opinion. The consensus from them is that it's not a choice. I also see no reason to doubt the word of all these people who say they never chose their orientation. I know I never did. Nor is it something I will ever have to choose.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I wish I could go both ways and choose double me chances of kopping off.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So you choose to be straight? I ask this to everyone who thinks it is a choice.
Could you choose to be gay then?.

if forced in a prison environment for 15 to 20 years under threat of death.

Some people are much weaker and just find it easier to be with their own sex than to seek the opposite, due to their inability to relate

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So you are Bi sexual then because even though I wish I could I would do a Andy on people.
You can choose you are Bi.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join