It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

How often do you choose to be straight?.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Gay marriage has no definition. There's no standard. There's no "tradition" to compare the relationship to. Nothing to investigate. There's only the marriage license.

Have you ever heard about immigration investigating the marriage between two men? What is there to investigate?

That's the silliest thing I've read in the thread thus far.

Typically, the immigration officer would like to establish that the heterosexual marriage was consummated. For homosexual marriage, there's no consummation. Can a lesbian impregnate another lesbian? No. There's nothing to look for. Marriage is whatever the gays and lesbians say it is. In fact, they deny there's any such thing like "gay marriage". It's just marriage. So, what is that?

So you are telling me that immigration officers investigate them by looking at the women's hoohah to make sure they had sex? This is by far the biggest load of drivel yet. Gay marriage has more in common with straight marriage than not. Consummation of marriage is about having sex, not getting somebody pregnant. You have to be trolling here.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: markosity1973
Oh my word, 37 pages and we are still going.

Some people need to get a life and stop poking their nose into other folk's bedrooms.

If we could poke our nose into bedrooms, it would probably solve all the questions. But, privacy laws demand we turn to the forums instead for information.

Okay, what do you want to know?

Ask me anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Many millions of people holding "visas" don't leave after the expiration. Some stay for years, and years.

That is the equivalent of 'undocumented' - they are here "illegally". Doesn't mean they all jumped the border.

The vast majority have jumped the border. The us only lets in about 260,000 people on visas each year, but over 500,000 jump the border each year from Mexico to enter the us. Those 260,000 are all here legally, and some of them then overstay. Small fraction of the 20 million undocumented.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

So you are telling me that immigration officers investigate them by looking at the women's hoohah to make sure they had sex?

No. One of the main questions is "Do you have any Children?"

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And a Heterosexual Couple that is Sterile would say no.. what is your point? i mean, not ever couple wants or gets pregnant. that does not "Define" Marriage.

Can i ask what you are getting at?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

And a Heterosexual Couple that is Sterile would say no.. what is your point? i mean, not ever couple wants or gets pregnant. that does not "Define" Marriage.

Can i ask what you are getting at?

It helps to prove your case that the marriage is genuine. If there are no kids, or no kids yet, the officer may ask if they intend to have. Or, ask other questions concerning bedroom activity. What side of the bed does your wife sleep on? Etc...all these questions to confirm there is consummation involved.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You are really interested in other peoples bedroom activity arn't you?.
Word for that I forget what...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh! Are you a Minute-Man? An ICE agent? Work at INS? A sentinel in a bush-suit with a pair of binoculars? An LEO pilot?
A Border Patrol officer?

How do you know this?

SOURCE, please.
edit on 10/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I AM THAT I AM.

How's that?

GASP!!!!!

How's that?
???!!!!

That's Blasphemic Heresy! That's Arrogance and taking of the Lord's name in vain! That's how it is!!

I want our old eyeroll emoji back!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You understand that a sexual orientation is the underlying attraction, and not the sex act itself, right?

We can all choose to have, or to not have sex, regardless of orientation.

Her question has nothing to do with action. She's asking if you chose to have the underlying feelings to the gender(s) you are attracted to.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Again, Same-Sex couples can say the exact same thing, we can still have kids or adopt kids like a "Straight Couple"

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

You understand that a sexual orientation is the underlying attraction, and not the sex act itself, right?

We can all choose to have, or to not have sex, regardless of orientation.

Her question has nothing to do with action. She's asking if you chose to have the underlying feelings to the gender(s) you are attracted to.

Yes. I can choose to have underlying feelings, or I can turn them off at will.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That's Blasphemic Heresy! That's Arrogance and taking of the Lord's name in vain! That's how it is!!

No. That's not what taking the lords name in vain means. I AM THAT I AM is simply fact.

If I ask you who you are, what would you say? You give a name your parents gave you at birth. But, that's not you. That's the name your earthly parents gave you. What is your other name?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You give a name your parents gave you at birth. But, that's not you. That's the name your earthly parents gave you. What is your other name?

I am a fractal of the Divine Unity....and I don't understand how an OP could have started out so intellectually ignorant and gone on for this long as the homophobic Bible-thumping thread it has become.

We are all connected. We are all one.

We will all be reunited with the Divine. That's all there is to it.

All your blather about homosexuals and condemnation and so forth and so on doesn't fit with that premise.
Therefore, I determined you were trolling. The OP, being long gone, doesn't even care anymore. Bottom line:

Homosexuality is not a "choice". I'm a heterosexual, have been forever in this lifetime.

And btw, you have some outstanding questions to answer - when did you "choose" between sexual orientations, and what have you "not done" due ONLY to lack of opportunity?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

We are all connected. We are all one.
We will all be reunited with the Divine. That's all there is to it.

Yes, this is true. That's why we all have to care. The goal is to bring all the lost souls back to base.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Oh to Shiva?.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I can choose to have underlying feelings, or I can turn them off at will.

That's an impressive feat. Can you describe this process? Teach me your ways. How can I choose which sex I'm attracted to, and also how can I turn it off?

There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.
American Psychological Association

It seems you're quite unique...
edit on 2-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh! Are you a Minute-Man? An ICE agent? Work at INS? A sentinel in a bush-suit with a pair of binoculars? An LEO pilot?
A Border Patrol officer?

How do you know this?

SOURCE, please.

I'm a deep undercover agent working for the highest authority, so deep that my true identity is a secret from all.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

That's an impressive feat. Can you describe this process? Teach me your ways. How can I choose which sex I'm attracted to, and also how can I turn it off?

You just have to learn to meditate. You gain control over all bodily functions. The illusions of this world begin to fade, and the true nature of things start to reveal themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join