It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

So you chose?.
I didn't I think you are Bi dude If you choose to be straight.
Or will you just answer the question yes or no?.

Did you choose to be straight?.
Really simple question dude.
edit on 2-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If they wanted, any consenting adult, what does it matter though?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I choose my actions. I have lots of temptations. Like any other human, I am subjected to all the weaknesses of mankind. But, yes, I do have a choice. I don't always get the opportunity to exercise my preferred choices. But, I do choose, when there are options available.

Oooo!!! Ooo.

Interesting!!
Do tell.....
what would have been those "preferred choices" ?? Those that you don't always get (but would have liked) an opportunity to exercise?

What did you not get to do????

And why???

edit on 10/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

If they wanted, any consenting adult, what does it matter though?

Well, it matters because The Donald Trump, when he becomes president, will not be able to deport all those undocumented aliens.

They now have a pass, to remain in the US Legally, by simply marring a friend.

There are some 12 million to 20 million undocumented aliens, living in the country, according to various sources, and they are all under threat of being deported.

Previously, it was very difficult to find a suitable mate, to marry and gain entrance to the US, because marriage was such a "special" thing, that all sorts of natural barriers prevented many people from using this as a vehicle for immigration. It was always used, but by very few people relative to all the alternative methods people try.

However, today, things are very different. All the undocumented Mexican man needs, is a male US friend willing to help out a comrade. As soon as President Trump announces the start of the deportation plan, the men run to the County Clerk's office to get their signed marriage license. The marriage must be granted, because no one can discriminate against an American man wishing to marry another man. Most undocumented aliens have relatives in the US, who in turn have many friends, and these marriages are easy to arrange. There's no requirement for sex, nor is sexual orientation a factor, and men tend to know lots of men, and women tend to know lots of women, so its relatively easy to find a friend of same sex to help out.

Besides, the American citizen can make good money, by marrying the Mexican, to help that person immigrate. People pay tens of thousand of dollars just to be smuggled into the US. If they are willing to spend that kind of money, they will certainly pay the American to marry them.

When the immigration officer questions them about the marriage, the Mexican will simply say, "Oh, Yes, my family paid the usual "dowry" to my new husband". And since paying a "dowry" is standard and common practice in many cultures, the money transfer will be indistinguishable from the fee for selling the Green Card opportunity to the foreigner.

All the 12 to 20 million undocumented can adjust their immigration status this way, and nobody will be able to deport them.
They all jump to the front of the line.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

However, today, things are very different. All the undocumented Mexican man needs, is a male US friend willing to help out a comrade.

If you think its so easy, try it.

My daughter married a Canadian man.

They were investigated by both countries.

They had to prove it was a legitimate marriage. I think it takes 6 years.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So you chose?.

I AM THAT I AM.

How's that?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When I go out to the bar tonight, I'll have a choice of which drinks to get. I may go Irish whiskey. I may go scotch. I enjoy both so it is indeed a choice. Do you know what is not a choice? Gin. I can't stand the taste of gin. It makes me sick. I will never choose that because I do not like the taste. So if somebody offers me a choice of gin or scotch, there is no real decision, I will go with scotch every time. It's not a choice. /thread over
edit on 2-10-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ok, and i've said this before.. you do know Straight people, One Man one Woman can do the same, in fact they have done it before, is that a problem to you... or just Two Guys?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You are mistaken:
Can an Undocumented Immigrant Marry a U.S. Citizen?

There's no law preventing an undocumented (illegal) immigrant from marrying a U.S. citizen, but getting a green card (permanent residence) is not quite so simple.

Whether that marriage will get you a green card (U.S. permanent residence) however, is another matter.

In theory, these immigrants are "immediate relatives," and are eligible for a green card through the marriage. But undocumented immigrants face some very high hurdles in claiming this right.

The Problem of Inadmissibility

Despite the fact that your marriage may be valid, when an illegal immigrant seeks to become a legal resident, various issues come up.

The biggest concern is the time you have spent without legal documents in the United States, particularly if you entered without inspection (for example, by crossing the border illegally).

If you have spent more than six months here after an illegal entry, and apply for a green card, you will most likely have to travel to a consulate outside the U.S. for your green card interview. There, you will be penalized for your illegal entry and stay by having to spend three years outside the United States before returning.

If you have spent more than one year here [after an illegal entry], you'll need to spend ten years outside the United States before returning.

You may be able to get a "waiver" (legal forgiveness) of your illegal stay, but these are hard to get.

The reason that all of this will happen at a U.S. consulate outside the United States is that, due to your illegal entry, you have no right to "adjust status" (file all your green card paperwork and attend your interview) within the United States. (There are a few exceptions, however, for people who fall under an old law called 245(i) -- to find out who can take advantage of these, see "Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident - FAQ.")

Source

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's a marriage between man and woman. That's the old marriage. It had a definite standard. They could investigate such things. Because they knew what to look for.

Gay marriage has no definition. There's no standard. There's no "tradition" to compare the relationship to. Nothing to investigate. There's only the marriage license. Typically, the immigration officer would like to establish that the heterosexual marriage was consummated. For homosexual marriage, there's no consummation. Can a lesbian impregnate another lesbian? No. There's nothing to look for. Marriage is whatever the gays and lesbians say it is. In fact, they deny there's any such thing like "gay marriage". It's just marriage. So, what is that?

Have you ever heard about immigration investigating the marriage between two men? What is there to investigate?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So you refuse to answer a very simple question because you know that you do not choose to be straight and therefor gay folk do not choose to be gay it is how God made us so any God who attempts to say it is sinful to be gay is either not God but man made or a utter twat for making a completely rigged game.
Or you are using religion as a cover for your own bigotry.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So you chose?.

I AM THAT I AM.

What exactly does that mean?

Definitely not a straight answer to a simple question.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That's a marriage between man and woman. That's the old marriage. It had a definite standard. They could investigate such things. Because they knew what to look for.

Legal Marriage is the same for everyone.

You are the one with the hang up.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So, you only have a problem with Two Guys. a "Straight" couple can do it because of Definition.

Same-Sex Marriage Has the same definition as Marriage

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh my word, 37 pages and we are still going.

Some people need to get a life and stop poking their nose into other folk's bedrooms.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

But..But... The Queers

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

You are mistaken:

The thing about being an undocumented alien, is that, well, you're undocumented.

There are no documents saying that you are here.

So, when the time comes to marry an American, the undocumented will be sure to "arrange" things so that his/her time in the US before the marriage is the optimal period for the situation. He/she can even sneak back across the border into Mexico, and apply immediately, as if he/she was never in the US at all. That is the power of being "undocumented". It's up to you to tell the immigration officer where and when you resided during the time you spent on earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Legal Marriage is the same for everyone.

You are the one with the hang up.

Marriage has no meaning. It's a piece of paper, that empowers the holders to various "benefits". But, it has no test standard. It is anything you want it to be. So, there's nothing to investigate.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wong again!!!!

Many millions of people holding "visas" don't leave after the expiration. Some stay for years, and years.

That is the equivalent of 'undocumented' - they are here "illegally". Doesn't mean they all jumped the border.

How do you think you know anything about this?
I worked with that population for YEARS. I know what they do to get here, and how they manage to get jobs here. I know why they come here.
I know why they want to stay.

EDIT:
Who mows your lawn? Who takes care of the pretty flowers and plantings outside of banks and business high-rises?

Do you ever go out to eat? Who cooks your food? Who cleans up after you and washes your dishes?

What about hotels, you ever go to hotels? Who makes up your bed? Got a housekeeper? A pool? Who takes care of them; where'd you find him or her?

If you need a new roof, who's going to come over and fix it?

Do you ever go to PTA meetings?? Meet the people whose kids are in your kid's class?

Just curious - and you still haven't answered my very sincere question about what you would have CHOSEN TO DO, if only you'd had the opportunity.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Oh my word, 37 pages and we are still going.

Some people need to get a life and stop poking their nose into other folk's bedrooms.

If we could poke our nose into bedrooms, it would probably solve all the questions. But, privacy laws demand we turn to the forums instead for information.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join