It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainFalcon
a reply to: pilgrimOmega

What I said is true. Don't bash a point because you are gay or lesbian.
This reality allows people to be gay or lesbian but the bottom line is you won't procreate.
I am an emanation of the universe just like you.
If what I say holds true, then I can speak for the universe.
This is not a debate of defending your opinion(s), this is to know what is true.

Well I will bash what you say I am married with well rounded grown up children with NO religious belief all RELIGION IS BS.

There is proof all over the planet that MAN created god and absolutely NONE the other way round.
edit on 24-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

if 11,100 pages of this very same discussion hasn't taught you anything, then I'm sorry to say nothing will.

And what makes you think I haven't learned anything? Your assumptions?

I don't believe sexuality is a choice, reading these threads has further enforced my belief.

Now, moving on to the real problem:

Why are you so petty and offended by discussion and curiosity?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Either way, why cant some people be hard wired with an additional switch that lets them choose what they want when they want?

If we can accept the idea that people can be hard wired in two different configurations, why not three?

No one is saying that they can't choose. The third one you mentioned is what is called bisexuality.

[edit] By choosing I mean you can't choose to be who you are attracted to. You can choose the BEHAVIOR not the ATTRACTION.

If at Heaven's gate we find out I was right, so be it. And if we find out I was wrong, so be it.

And if we find out that nobody was right or wrong?

In a universe of infinite possibilities - then so be it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

In the beginning man created god

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

if 11,100 pages of this very same discussion hasn't taught you anything, then I'm sorry to say nothing will.

And what makes you think I haven't learned anything? Your assumptions?

I don't believe sexuality is a choice, reading these threads has further enforced my belief.

Now, moving on to the real problem:

Why are you so petty and offended by discussion and curiosity?

Because like other ATS gay members after 54,250 threads discussing my sexuality (and most in a negative way), I think we have the right to get our knickers in a twist when yet again ATS allow yet another duplicate thread about LGBT issues when on other subject matters they are closed down and redirected.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You are clearly ignorant. How did man create the cosmos, the planets, etc?
You must have a warped view of God. God is not some guy in the sky wearing sandals giving good blessings.

God is an intelligent creator of no-form. Mathematics and science are God's intelligence shown in the way that rules / laws
are designed.

God created this reality and other realms for us to enjoy and be on the same level of God.

Earth is not the best realm because it is subject to suffering because of being bound/slave to the desires of the body.

God is an oxymoron, it created everything from nothing. That is why it is the highest wisdom and none greater.

It is the GAME of life. Play the game and escape this cycle of suffering (countless births and deaths)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think people are just horny.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: captainFalcon

God is man made, the rest of your post in moot!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

That is hardly my fault, I will discuss in these threads as long as they are here. As I said, I cannot fully understand the situation as I haven't lived through it. I choose to read these threads to learn, I have an open mind, I don't dig my feet in once I've picked a side and stop discussion/learning. I support gay rights, I don't believe sexuality is a choice. If I'm the sort of person you want to make an enemy out of just because youre sick of discussion then fine, act how you want.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OP...you're missing the whole point. It doesn't matter if it's genetic, a choice, a lie, an experiment, for attention or just for personal pleasure. As long as it (whatever 'it' may be- gay, straight, furries, S&M) includes the words 'consenting' and 'adult' then it's none of your damn business. Live and let live.

Everybody keeps whining about the 'gay agenda'....the gay agenda just seeks to eliminate hatred and discrimination, the gay agenda simply seeks equality. Teaching kids what 'gay' means won't make them gay. And no one is asking you to take a dick up the butt. So...find a new hobby.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You know you still have an ego. Ego in the sense of thinking you are separate from the universe instead of knowing you are one with it. Lol I guess you have "Delusions of Grandeur" yourself and you need to seek help

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What I said is true. Don't bash a point because you are gay or lesbian.
This reality allows people to be gay or lesbian but the bottom line is you won't procreate.
I am an emanation of the universe just like you.
If what I say holds true, then I can speak for the universe.
This is not a debate of defending your opinion(s), this is to know what is true.

Wait, you assume automatically that I am not heterosexual? Great use of intellect and deductive reasoning. Speaks to the validity of the rest of your commentary.

I maintain my assertion. If the universe can indeed be said to have an intent for humanity, who could know it? Just another bigot on a message board, looking for ways to justify your opinion? Because you say you know. Just like people who use That Book (c) say THEY know.

Demonstrably false. You clearly do not know. You know how I know that?

Because the universe told me you were wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You are an ignorant one. I bet you are afraid of death aren't you?
Everything that is real will surface in your mind at the final moment of your death...
The universe will take care of your next destination anyway (probably a rebirth on Earth again)
You have no valid points when you say God is man-made.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Why does it matter, in the first case?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Ikema
"I will pray for you that you find a way to grow, and get rid of the hate for things you don't understand." Namaste

It's almost like since this is a touchy subject, we aren't allowed to discuss it unless we are praising it.

Touchy subject, totally concur but lets look at some ATS stats on this very subject matter;

There are a total of 156 threads about Hetrosexuality, 1450 threads on Bisexuality, 11,900 threads on Homosexuality and a STAGGERING 40,900 threads about "Gays". Of course gay ATS members are going to be peeved at yet again having to have this non stop discussion about our sexuality as its bought up on a weekly basis sometimes daily depending on what nut job in the states is spouting on about and using their invisible friend in the sky as an excuse.

IMO if this was any other subject matter then we would see a MOD close it down and point folk to another thread where this has already been discussed in the 40 odd thousand other gay threads, but no we have to repeat and repeat and repeat the constant drivel time and again. There is nothing new in this thread that has not been discussed by you and I a thousand times before. This very subject about gay being a choice has been discussed in 11,100 other threads, is it totally necessary for yet another one?

I also see members on this thread accusing others of a knee jerk reactions and yet in threads discussing "chemtrails" as an example, if you even go to one side of that debate for a nano second you are bashed by the opposing side. It happens all the time on ATS and i think its time for the MODS to start doing with these kinds of threads on what they do with others that are duplicating and thats to close it down and link to the numerous other threads where this has already been discussed.

Bottom dollar, what the hell has the sex life of a gay person got to do with a conspiracy website, other than the numpties that believe in the Gay Agenda which I myself after a few decades have not even been privy to????

Of course you will have gay folk having knee jerk reactions as yet again some members of ATS (not necessarily the OP) use these threads to bash Gay folk. I didn't join ATS to read about others sex life, I joined ATS for stimulating debate about the mysteries of the world, not what you and I do in the privacy of our bedrooms!!

I think you may be missing the larger point here. While this is a conspiracy site, it's also a discussion site. I enjoy talking about various topics and I usually learn a great deal from them. Like this topic. I am not gay, nor have I ever been or had the inclination to be so. I have little to no clue about a lot of it. But I like to learn from others perspectives. It helps me understand them, and hopefully, they me.

In another forum, like say the chemtrail forum, poster are welcomed to bring whatever subject they would like to discuss. If others have differing opinions, they too are welcomed to bring them. (hence the discussion part) If your point is good, and your facts are strong, you are likely to have the upper hand. that isn't a sinister plot, it's just how things work.(IMHO)

The OP posted his opinion. It's a shame most can't just discuss that.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No its not your fault and no one has said it was, you asked me a question and I answered it. If from my answer you felt I was blaming you then you're mistaken. There are a lot of "Straight" LGBT friends on ATS and notably even more than years gone by which in a way is refreshing.

But that does not deviate from the fact that for some reason when it comes to LGBT issues not only do we have duplicate threads but Octuplicate or more threads on the very same subject such as this as proven to my previous post to you.

Yeah the discussion is a tad exhaustive, neither side will ever change the mind set of the other, and IMO as already mentioned in this thread, those who do have an issue are one of the 90% of people in between completely gay and straight and for some reason use ATS to fight their own inner demons.

If I've offended you then I am sorry as no offence to you was meant!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ancient knowledge has been passed on for 1000s of years.
A lot beings knew/know about this reality.
Why don't you read the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth", "Yoga Vasistha", etc.

Just because you are lost, do not think that everyone else is too.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You know you still have an ego. Ego in the sense of thinking you are separate from the universe instead of knowing you are one with it. Lol I guess you have "Delusions of Grandeur" yourself and you need to seek help

I was not the one who said "I talk for the universe". If ever there was an example required for "Delusions of Grandeur" that was it!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You are just arguing in circles.
Anyways I gotta go workout.
Peace out

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ancient knowledge has been passed on for 1000s of years.
A lot beings knew/know about this reality.
Why don't you read the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth", "Yoga Vasistha", etc.

Just because you are lost, do not think that everyone else is too.

Yeah I get you. I know you. Another person who has been ripped in half by the faith of their parents against the realities of the life you want to lead.

Another person who read some stuff on the internet and became Very Enlightened. Became an Authority. Became a Spokesperson for the Universe.

It's called megalomania and it is a mental illness. Please seek help.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join