It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers just released the home address and phone number of price-gouging pharma CEO Martin Shkreli

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: SheopleNation

Logic > Emotion.

Keep laughing for now. One day you will have a realisation about how counter-productive it is to derive pleasure from the misfortune of others.

You mean the pleasure Shrekli will be afforded from his salary bonus due to price gouging at the expense of others suffering because they can't afford the drug?
edit on 24-9-2015 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
No matter what you all think of that guy.

THAT IS WRONG.

No it's not.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
there is always more to the story

do the research on the drug he was taking away from people and you just may decide that they would be better off without it

because of alternatives that get overlooked that work better

the big pharma is a demonic place that is in need of hacker intervention but this guy is not what he seems

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

To what end? To shame him?

No one is crazy enough to go to his house. Call him, maybe? But seriously, nothing good is going to come of it. If anything it's going to have rich people screaming for more protections, restrictions, and monitoring of the internet.

Seriously, I'd be worried what happens next that is going to affect the average person NOT what happens to this demon spawn.
edit on 24-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The only thing in that regard that I derive pleasure from is evil people suffering, I would like to see a hell of alot more of it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Jefferton
Gotta love this new breed of hacker.

Hactivist might be the last hope in changing thie system

From what I've seen, technology can democratize power more that it can be used to consolidate power. So i don't think they are the last hope. We all need to be learning and utilizing technology more in order to reign-in the excessive power of the few.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The only thing in that regard that I derive pleasure from is evil people suffering, I would like to see a hell of alot more of it. ~$heopleNation

but how do you feel if you got your jollies of on someone that fit the bill but turned out to be something else

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

That has nothing to do with this incident, its well documented that this guy is a scum bag, so there will be none of your delusional revelations in this case.

Try learning the facts instead of fabricating arguements that nobody ever made just so you can feel morally superior.
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: DrumStickNinja
a reply to: Trueman

...don't pretend you have divine wisdom and know with finality that his soul is damned, it's very off putting and why so many people despise religious people. Christianity specifically.

I don't pretend anything, something is wrong with you. You hate people with a religion or you hate just Christians. Do not reply to me ever again, EVER.

Lol, case and point. Your defensiveness says it all. And you have it completely wrong, I don't hate anyone.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney

Should he suffer because of the dangerous lifestyles that some people have. Did he put Adams willy in Steve's bum. Or made Adam and Eve sleep with dozens of people last week. Just a thought.

Wha?! Are you, are you serious?! I mean, wow... You do realize gays aren't the only ones with HIV, right? And what about rape victims? They're just supposed to die?

For the record, it's already been noted that the medicine you are talking about was/is a malaria medicine. But, this wasn't the only medicine he did this with. There's also Doxycyclene. An antibiotic used for people who are allergic to the -cillin type antibiotics. There are others too. This wasn't an isolated incident.
edit on 24-9-2015 by BlackmoonJester because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2015 by BlackmoonJester because: I'm computer illiterate. Meh.

edit on 24-9-2015 by BlackmoonJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nah # the guy. Hope someone firebombs his house.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Jefferton
Gotta love this new breed of hacker.

Hactivist might be the last hope in changing the system.

I really thought Anon would be, but they seem to have fallen through the partisan cracks. I sure as hell hope Hactivist can shoulder the load.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The fact is a rush to judgment by everyone without knowing about the drug and how it is administered and what other drugs are being shelved in lieu of this drug.

The sick would be better off without this drug and having access to other drugs.

Perhaps you have some other info on this person that is not being shared here and that is why you are coming off as one without sense or compassion.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Nope, you won't get any compassion from me concerning this greedy maggot. I can't lie, I have absolutely none whatsoever.

Honestly, If the stress eventually caused him to jump off the nearest bridge head first it would not bother me one bit.

However I do agree with you about the fraud that is involved in the pharmaceutical industry. ~$heopleNation

edit on 24-9-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

They used to say "karma is a bitch who knows where you live." Now the Internet is that bitch.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
if the hackers were doing something noble they wouldn't hide behind l33t sp34k

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
10-4
at least you have backbone

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good. He's a Class "A" jerk.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And this is what the mob calls 'justice'.

We don't need no sticking courts.

We don't need a jury of our peers.

We don't need representation under the law.

Hell just get a rope!

This thread read like a Klan meeting.
edit on 24-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
if the hackers were doing something noble they wouldn't hide behind l33t sp34k

Way to buy into the sterotype....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join