It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyson Fury turns up to Klitschko press conference dressed as Batman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Tyson Fury is a boxer as hard as his name suggests who is unbeaten in his 24 fight career with 18 victories coming by way of knock out , Fury comes from a proud Gypsy family and fighting , with and without gloves , is in his blood.

He also likes to play the showman and today in a press conference for the upcoming fight on October 24th he decided to turn up dressed as superhero Batman and defeat the Joker , before his battle with the man he considers to be the biggest Joker.

Interview with Tyson Fury post press conference.

On the 24th Tyson Fury faces the biggest fight of his career when he battles it out with the Ukrainian man mountain for his WBA, IBF and WBO titles in Dusseldorf, Germany , I wish him luck.

edit on 23-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That costume looks like something his Mum made him for a friend's party.

Not that I would say that to his face.

He's going to get creamed.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They turned up in his Batmobile which in our world was a Lamborghini , I think they blew the budget on that.
I fear you may be right , Klitschko is a big man with a big punch but he is also 12 years older than Fury , I think if he can last out the first half dozen rounds he stands a chance.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Fury is the biggest name that has gone against the Ukrainian in quite a few years. The Ukrainian has avoided big name boxers for fear of losing a record he has yet to get, and that record is the number of title defences. He really does not stand a chance against an un-orthodox, powerful boxer like Fury.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

We shall see, but I think Klitschko will do hm in eight.

If Fury comes out hard from the start, he will tire, but if he lays off initially, for a couple of rounds at least, then that could be the difference. But I think it will take something spectacular to beat the Ukranian.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Fury is an absolute bellend and probably has no chance.....I'd LOVE him to win though.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I find Fury to be a poor,clumsy,boxer that hasn't fought anyone worthwhile. I also find his attempts at humor and pretence of trying to sound smart very embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Klitschko , perhaps concerned at the thought of fighting Batman , has postponed the fight due to a claimed calf injury.
Tyson Fury has tweeted....

Well it's official @Klitschko has pull out of the fight with an injury in his leg, it's a bit funny as I predicted this would happen!!!
twitter.com...

edit on 25-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

join