It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush-Cheney are behind 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well, if that was the case, It worked,,,,

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think we've all come to the realization that "it doesn't really matter what party is in control," they all seem to be working together for a common purpose...screw America, the American People and STEAL BIG. I guess its true: DC is Hollywood for Ugly people and psychopaths:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2015 by CWI50 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think at they very least they knew about the plot and either ignored the intel or was part of a nefarious plan to allow it to happen.
Able Danger

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Let me ask you a question. IF the President had been a Democrat, it doesn't really matter who, and the responses/actions were virtually the same as Bush's/Cheney's, would you still think the same way?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Can we please get past the left/right paradigm. It's nothing more than divide and conquer that mires us in constant debate on issues of little worth or consequence.

As far as making a case on 9-11 (sigh) I'll just say this, the coup of November 23,1963 was the beginning of the Deep State and the decline of freedom. If they were ready willing and capable of killing our POTUS then killing 3000 citizens should not be a surprise to anyone.

I'm painting with a wide brush here because, to me at least, the big picture is whats important.

That's it. Flame away deniers!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Going back beyond JFK, look at the tradition of capitalism in the USA...it's the Robber Barons and their security goons. The men of this era literally knew no bounds, and are the ones who laid the foundation for the M-I-C.

This is the world we live in, evil wins.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

It is, to a degree, a partisan thread.

It is hard not to respond/react when your figuratively being continually punched in the head is a partisan fashion.

Unless one 'denies' that the 'punches' are not, at least by some, partisan motivated.

9/11 occurred. So did the war. I have been called a chicken-hawk, a Bush lover, a greedy capitalist, all based on what I feel is an understanding of what amazingly hard choices faced Bush and Co..

As I said earlier, IF Bush and Cheney were guilty of being behind 9/11, I'd PERSONALLY endorse the worst kind of retribution for those acts. The degree of treachery and despicable nature of that act would transcend any partisanship. Not to mention the betrayal it represents to the beliefs I hold dear as a conservative.

Not unsurprisingly, those who are most guilty for the innuendos and attacks on me personally have not responded to this thread. Further proof of a partisan use of these events to further their own political agendas.

For the rest, the attempt, in part, is to return the event/s to a more broad pictured view lest it is spun past any point of reasonable perspective.

For some, this thread might return a sense of balance out of the unending attacks against Bush and Cheney. Attacks I feel are laughable.

It is possible that I've been wrong in my views on this. I have challenged those to put up or shut up. Let the process play out. There may be some gain from it for some. At the least, if those that are so motivated raise it again at some later point, then I will have this thread to tell them they are frauds and "go forth and multiply"....You had your chance.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hmmm, capitalism is the why of JFK's assassination. Yeah, right. No other possible explanation...

That comment is exactly why I felt this thread is necessary. Accusation without proof or even reasonable speculation.
The Kennedy family was a signal example of the negative side of Capitalism. They made their money by illegally importing alcohol from Canada. Had ties with the mafia, and just as likely, the JFK assassination was due to those connections and life-styles.

The old trio, Democrats, Mafia and teamsters in the cities where all three held sway, Boston, Chicago and N.Y.. Remember those days? Unless your too young to know about them. In which case google it and get yourself apprised of the shenanigans that went on in the democrat camp, in the day.

edit on 24-9-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I didn't say that.

I used the example of Robber Barons as a touchstone for what moral impedes lead to both 11/23 and 9/11. I suggest brushing-up on their techniques and tactics. Also, it's the same exact people involved.

This analogy speaks to the believe-ability of top-level conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The two MENSA members I've known throughout my life were and are incredibly gifted. Perhaps to a fault. They both struggled with the mundane and were/are socially inept. I'm not sure if they were blessed or cursed to a degree. I guess I'm saying that individuals with very high I.Q.'s are often simply people, frail in their own way, like everyone else. I'm sorry for focusing on a minute aspect of your rant but it made me think about how much credence we put into something like an intelligence quotient and how intimidating the presence and thought of such individuals can be for many. I'm over it now. Please carry on.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Your right. I misread it. Still, it was worded in a way that some would interpret it in that fashion. Clarification was needed...

I also mixed part of another's post, mistakenly, with my response to yours.

(Had a bad tooth pulled yesterday and am still not up to snuff.)

edit on 25-9-2015 by nwtrucker because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: VastEmptied

I'd agree. IQ is a tool. Nothing more. Easily used to provide solutions...or justify base impulses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join