It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Number Believe California’s Drought Is A Government Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Great video that supports the artificial drought in California:

Coming from a known liar...you should research the man before thinking he is telling the truth.

I have looked into the issue of geo engineering, "chemtrails", and HAARP for over 20 years. I happen to know the numbers agree with what he has said in that video. The soil tests, satellite images all prove we are being sprayed with things that are not helping us. The patents are there for anyone to read who wants to actually see that they've talked about reflecting the sun, dimming the planet, and manipulating the weather for eons.

So, I can put up other videos by different people who have wonderful credentials, but most people who bash this topic won't possible actually watch a 10 minute video, let alone a comprehensive three out one because they know it all. They don't believe science soil samples do NOT lie. Trees do NOT lie. UV rays do NOT lie.

Man made weather manipulation is a fact. Just because the major media and pseudo forum intellectuals dismiss it means nothing. Just start doing your own research people, and you will come the undeniable conclusion that you are being poisoned by the government.

Look up Rosalind Peterson who turned whistle blower on this issue as she in her government position saw the massive agricultural damage being done in California.

Here's an air force whistle blower who actually had to account for the environment on her base, chemicals coming onto the base, and figured out that we are spraying chemicals into the sky via our planes. It's not a joke folks or some crazy theory. It's been proven.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I have looked into the issue of geo engineering, "chemtrails", and HAARP for over 20 years.

And exactly what evidence have you found that proves any of the conspiracy theories surrounding those?

I happen to know the numbers agree with what he has said in that video.

SO did you just go by his numbers or do you have other scientific numbers to compare them with?

The soil tests, satellite images all prove we are being sprayed with things that are not helping us.

I guess you just answered my question from above.

Now with these soil samples what was it that came up the most in terms of harmful things that supposedly came from a chemtrail?

And exactly what satellite images would those be that prove we are being sprayed?

The patents are there for anyone to read who wants to actually see that they've talked about reflecting the sun, dimming the planet, and manipulating the weather for eons.

That's right because there is a patent it means it has to be real...or does it?

www.dailymail.co.uk... nts.html

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Patents aren't proof.

So, I can put up other videos by different people who have wonderful credentials, but most people who bash this topic won't possible actually watch a 10 minute video, let alone a comprehensive three out one because they know it all. They don't believe science soil samples do NOT lie. Trees do NOT lie. UV rays do NOT lie.

Oh please do post them.

Again what exactly is it they found in the soil samples that show this proof?

I hope it isn't Aluninum...

Man made weather manipulation is a fact.

Called cloud seeding...no conspiracy there, as it is well known and practiced for over 60 years.

Just because the major media and pseudo forum intellectuals dismiss it means nothing. Just start doing your own research people, and you will come the undeniable conclusion that you are being poisoned by the government.

And yet nobody can provide actual scientific proof of this...are you able to do so?

Look up Rosalind Peterson who turned whistle blower on this issue as she in her government position saw the massive agricultural damage being done in California.

She also used to believe chemtrails actually existed until she actually saw the truth...

SHe just jumps on the latest trend...before it was chemtrails, and now it's geoengineering.

Not the best person to use as some kind of proof.

Here's an air force whistle blower who actually had to account for the environment on her base, chemicals coming onto the base, and figured out that we are spraying chemicals into the sky via our planes. It's not a joke folks or some crazy theory. It's been proven.

Except she admits her whistleblowing had anything to do with chemtrails.

My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails, it is related to industrial ground activities that overexposed the workers and they didn't want it reported, and since I took the samples, they wanted to demonize me in case I spoke out.

It is going through what I did as a whistleblower than led to my activism. Chemtrails and the TSA are my biggest topics I am linked to.

www.metabunk.org...

Good try but she is already known and what she does is also known so she isn't another good choice to use a proof to back your claim.

edit on 27-9-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

If you listen to what she is saying, she is talking about a court case proof. If you listen to her past points in her presentations, she speaks specifically to air traffic that is not going in a straight line from point A to point B, but doing odd patterns and that the chemicals in the ground and affects on agriculture are from spraying.

I find it very funny that you pull up that one video, when there are hours upon hours of Rosalind's testimony about this problem. You cherry picked a comment dealing with courts, not what's going on bases on her observations.

This is from Rosalinds own website. These are article she has written about weather modification. If she is not in the belief that planes are spraying chemicals on us, then why is her website covering this very issue?

www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org...

Welcome to the Weather Modification Section of the ADC Website

Weather modification has been ongoing for decades in the United States. It was perfected during the Vietnam War leading to the ENMOD Treaty signed by the United States. However, this has not stopped a whole host of weather modification programs and experiments being initiated or are now ongoing in the United States and with increasing frequency in many foreign countries.

The profound impact of these ever-increasing and highly sophisticated weather experiments and programs are radically changing our climate and local weather conditions in many areas. Your local weathermen are not reporting these events leading many to believe that some man-made weather is either extreme or unusual...thus, the public is unaware of many of these programs.

Here is what is on HER website about geo engineering!

Welcome to the Geoengineering (Climate Remediation) Current Events Section of the ADC Website.

The United States House of Representatives Science & Technology Committee has agreed to work with the UK Parliament on Geoengineering Issues starting in 2009. These formal agreements, UK Parliament hearings, U.S. House Committee Hearings in 2009-2010, final reports and other information are located in this section. (Under the current definition of Geoengineering or Climate Remediation Schemes (Solar Radiation Management): These schemes are only designed to "MASK" any warming trends.)

A second Geoengineering Section has additional information on the types and scope of geoengineering schemes, historical information, weather modification programs, water vapor and aviation, agriculture impacts, and other information. If you click here and you will be automatically transferred to the Geoengineering (Climate Remediation) Schemes Section.

Geoengineering Articles & General Information (Climate Remediation=Geoengineering)
Global Geoengineering Governance: Currently the U.S. Government, our military, NASA, NOAA (other U.S. agencies), any city, county, state, private indivduals, corporations, foreign governments, and foreign corporations, can initiate any type of geoengineering experiments without public knowledge, consent, government restrictions or public debate.
source

Weather Modification Articles by Rosalind Peterson
(Please note that the U.S. House & Senate Bills noted in these articles were not passed between 2005-2010.)

5 1 2008 NWV What Your Meteorologist & Media Are Not Telling You September 6, 2008 by Peterson.pdf

5 1 2009 NWV Persistent Contrails & Man-Made Clouds July 12, 2009 by Rosalind Peterson-Change the Weather.pdf

5 1 2010 CURRENT LEGISLATION TO DEFEAT U.S. Senate Bill 601 March 1, 2010 Weather Mitigation-Hutchison-Texas .pdf

5 1 2010 NCAR-UCAR News+Maps Worldwide Weather Modification Programs March 2, 2010.pdf

5 1 2010 NOAA March 19, 2010 Partial Listing of Weather Modification Programs in 2010 10WXMOD5.pdf

U.S. Senate Weather Modification Bill Text - These did not pass the U.S. House or Senate between 2005 and 2010. It should be noted that Senator Hutchison may introduce another weather modification bill in the U.S. Senate at time in 2011.

5 1 2010 U.S. Senate Bill S601 Two Versions March 8, 2010 Weather Mitigation Act.pdf

5 1 2010 U.S. Senate Weather Mitigation Bill S601.RS March 8, 2010 Vote No.pdf

5 1 2010 U.S. Senate Weather Mitigation Bill S601 CRS Summary March 8, 2010.pdf

5 1 2010 U.S. Senate Weather Mitigation Bill S601 IS Version 1 March 8, 2010 - Vote No.pdf

5 1 2010 Weather Modification U.S. Senate Bill 601 Full Text October 27, 2009-Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison-Texas.pdf
edit on 27-9-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: More proof of Rosalind's current articles on HER website

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The skies above So Cal continue to be painted up with trails up and down, left and right, albeit mostly parallel, these days day in an day out!

If questioned by the public at large, I suppose officials could argue it is cloud seeding. Alas, the public doesn't really care, just a small (hopefully growing) fraction of them - perhaps the few rebels and misfits of society. People in actual authoritative positions seem not to care or just laugh it off as conspiracy craze, cuz they're too busy making kids, and overall living it big on their inflated salaries.

As for the chemstrails, they quickly turn into fake clouds, blending into the sky almost seamlessly. Whatever kind of clouds they are, they are SEEDING something totally different.

Obviously keeping the rain at bay. Who knows what else they're doing; highly doubt they have just one purpose as Morgellons & Aluminum bombardment and pharmaceuticals also come to mind, but are indeed speculative for lack of disclosure of why they heck they are jumping this stuff over our heads day in and day out.

I most NEVER have sinus and throat problems and now I do and its not just the heat... its the stuff they're spraying!! Who is behind this, who is funding this and WHYYYY???

edit on 27-9-2015 by Milah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For the "too lazy to watch a long video" group, just go to 12:30 and watch for 5 minutes:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka
Nostradamus
the drying is clear in the next line, not 'from' but 'by secret (not hidden) fires'.

The year that Saturn and Mars are equal fiery,
The air is very dry, a long meteor.(?)
From hidden fires a great place burns with heat,
Little rain, a hot wind, wars and raids.
L'an que Saturne & Mars esgaux combuste,
L'air fort sieché longe trajection.
Par feux secrets, d'ardeur grand lieu adust,
Peu pluie, vent chault, guerres, incursions.

The air is very dry, a long meteor.' is a suspect translation. The literal French is 'The air very dried long distance.' The air is dried by something and there is no meteor. The 'longe trajection' could be 'a long distance' and the drying is clear in the next line, not 'from' but 'by secret (not hidden) fires'. So we have poetically: The air dried for a long way / By secret fires of ardent power, a great place burns.

bigsciencenews.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, this was the first thing that popped into my head as soon as I started hearing about this whole drought thing. It's not that I don't believe it could happen naturally. It's the timing. Very suspicious.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

U.S. Senate Weather Modification Bill Text - These did not pass the U.S. House or Senate between 2005 and 2010. It should be noted that Senator Hutchison may introduce another weather modification bill in the U.S. Senate at time in 2011.

Now you do know what weather modification entails correct, because researching cloud seeding and it's effects are nothing new.

In fact you can see all about it here...

www.weathermodification.com...

Do you know what Mrs. Peterson's credentials are and what makes here an expert on this topic?

Here you go a bit about your so called expert Rosalind Peterson.

www.metabunk.org...

She isn't new to ATS and has been debunked many times.

As for S 601 that you think is some nefarious plan is nothing more than looking at ways to keep crops from being damaged due to certain things such as hail damage and a way to help increase rain in drought areas...in fact it even says that in the bill.

[Struck out->] (1) According to a 2003 report by the National Research Council, ‘people in drought- and hail-prone areas willingly spend significant resources on weather mitigation programs, and in 2001 there were at least 66 operational programs being conducted in 10 States across the United States. At the same time, less than a handful of weather mitigation research programs are underway worldwide, and related research in the United States has dropped to less than $500,000 per year from a high of $20,000,000 in the late 1970s.’ The NRC report entitled ‘Critical Issues in Weather Modification Research’ also states that ‘a coordinated national program of weather modification research is needed’. Such a program is supported by States that need a scientific means of evaluating current programs and increasing their effectiveness through applied research. [] (2) Droughts in the United States result in an average economic loss between $6,000,000,000 and $8,000,000,000 annually, while severe hail producing storms result in up to $2,300,000,000 damage to crops and over $2,000,000,000 in property loss annually. Snowpack, rain enhancement, and hail suppression weather mitigation projects help reduce these losses, and additional research in these areas will make existing programs even more effective and permit them to better quantify their impacts. Recent droughts in the Western United States have produced low lake levels at Lake Powell and Lake Mead and have led the Seven Colorado River Basin States to create cooperative agreements. A separate cooperative agreement is in place for wintertime snowfall enhancement programs in the States of Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming to pursue water augmentation to benefit the entire Colorado River System. [] (3) Past and recent evaluations of the potential for snowpack augmentation by cloud seeding in the Colorado River Basin indicate a significant yield in runoff can be attained through properly designed projects. A 2006 evaluation by the Bureau of Reclamation of the Department of the Interior indicates the potential for 800,000 additional acre-feet of water. [] (4) The impacts of possible climate change and the human impact on weather are not well understood. Weather mitigation research could provide data on what, if any, impact pollution may have on the precipitation processes in cloud systems. Research into inadvertent and planned weather mitigation may increase our understanding and knowledge of any potential impacts. [] (5) The recent Weather Damage Modification Program conducted by the Bureau of Reclamation employed a successful model for combining local, State, and Federal resources in providing a means for scientific evaluation of operational cloud-seeding projects (rainfall and snowfall enhancement and hail suppression) in North Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, and California. [

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

And here is the rest of the post above...

www.govtrack.us...

It always amazes me when someone trots out what they think is proof until it is actually read and shown what they thought was something really is nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The university had the HAARP facility donated to them but they had to pull out a loan to get 1500 acres for the new facility... They need to pay off the loan so it's uses go to the highest bidding scientist that wishes to use it.
Dunno who that'd b but my guess is that it's scientists who are being funded by TPTB, so they have to do whatever they are told to.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
How do you know what they are spending on programs? They can't account for trillions of dollars spent. There are plenty of soil studies, water studies that show high levels of aluminum, strontium and barium in the soil. Crops are dying, bees are dying, and the weather is very strange.

I think I can trust my eyes and read the patents for weather modification, and projects the government has been a part of in the past to "test" the citizens. It seems quite obvious to me that based on the jet engine designs and physics, those are NOT contrails.

I find it a bit amusing that the EPA apparently has no problem with exhaust fumes pouring out of these jets and that the engines on the planes or the fuel just got worse in the last thirty years so much so we have to pump out all these blue sky killing clouds!

Common logic says that this is a sanctioned program and we are being sprayed with chemicals.

This is not a contrail:

edit on 4-10-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Geo engineering is quite real if only cloud seeding. The one thing that I can remember sticking in my mind recently was the POTUS went to San Joaquin Valley on February 14, 2014 to talk to the farmers and ranchers about their severe drought and global warming. They had the most severe one year drought ever recorded there and he was bringing a $183 million aid package. Then after he leaves February 27, 2014 they had this huge storm that passed through causing flash flooding, mud slides, power outages, road closures, etc. 1 to 5 inches of rain, with heavy snow in the upper elevations. Was this weather manipulation? Who knows but I thought it was interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Your right not a contrail it's Photoshop!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

The university had the HAARP facility donated to them but they had to pull out a loan to get 1500 acres for the new facility... They need to pay off the loan so it's uses go to the highest bidding scientist that wishes to use it.
Dunno who that'd b but my guess is that it's scientists who are being funded by TPTB, so they have to do whatever they are told to.

And your guess would be wrong...

HAARP is now open, but the transmitters have been cool since spring of 2014. With the transfer from the military to the university, Bristow and McCoy are now looking for customers — scientists funded to travel to central Alaska on two-week campaigns in which they fire the transmitters for 10 hours each day.

There are no customers yet. But McCoy and Bristow are confident they will be able to pay back a $2 million loan from the University of Alaska statewide office. That money is now keeping the lights on at HAARP and funding other costs of operation.

Bristow said the worst-case scenario is that few or no researchers step forward and they are forced to sell HAARP instruments to recover the loan cost. Best-case: scientists use it, a national entity sponsors the cost of operating HAARP (as NASA does for the institute's Poker Flat Research Range) and "we run it as a research facility indefinitely."

www.gi.alaska.edu...

Why would you look for customers to help with the cost if TPTB still have something to do with it?

Still waiting to see all this evidence you have since you say you have been researching this topic for so long, you should be able to blow this thing wide open.
edit on 4-10-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

How do you know what they are spending on programs? They can't account for trillions of dollars spent. There are plenty of soil studies, water studies that show high levels of aluminum, strontium and barium in the soil. Crops are dying, bees are dying, and the weather is very strange.

Well then please post a link to these tests...and how is it they know this comes from planes 7 miles above you and not something closer to the ground?

Crops are dying, bees are dying, and the weather is very strange.

Well there you go chemtrails are the cause of these things...but what about when we had those things before planes were ever flying, did chemtrails do that then?

I find it a bit amusing that the EPA apparently has no problem with exhaust fumes pouring out of these jets and that the engines on the planes or the fuel just got worse in the last thirty years so much so we have to pump out all these blue sky killing clouds!

That is what happens when things burn fuel...just like this.

And factories working just like this...

Also you should know that is why they have air quality testing done.

Common logic says that this is a sanctioned program and we are being sprayed with chemicals.

No only those who don't ubderstand the atmosphere and how it acts think it is using common logic to do so, problem is they don't use common sense.

This is not a contrail:

Your right as contrails don't have skulls in them.

Now prove they aren't contrails since you say they aren't?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

A kill zone is a long term degrading ambush. In this case it takes up 25% of the earth (USA,Canada,EU and etc). It also explains the disabling by refuges. After a future civil war. The UN takes control of all food stuff and demands self worship. It then would go under the Vatican after. You can look up the popes oath on heritics and U.S. public law 102-14... The first reason for ego engineering this is for the white shoe boys derivitives. The second would be property confiscation. As agenda 21 also is fineing the crap out of them to move away. The forth bankruptcy for dependence and later control. The fifth eugenic and the love of watching suffering. As people die it creates a repeat of the 30s dust bowl with rollers. With is list of rat, flea, cenipede, snakes, rabbit and illnesses. You see sick disarmed people can't fight well.... 40% of U.S. food is imported. Note weather anomalies below south of the border. If over seas by cargo ships. That 20 a year are fully lost at sea by storms alone not including thieves. Endless millions in containers. Any conflict would restrict this. Crews are about 7 and carry 2 billion in cargo a ship.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
lm.facebook.com... c=AZMfnCt-eu7gi7bdJf7Nu8ZO-KEIaOSu8S5H4Xt19Lab_KKvRjMSTEOu1STnxkPWnb_Tjl-fev4z9Vq6ku1QFY-bNmvXYjLQ-3CEx8vuXMvJKNj5GawMvje4FPsK5-KvqHgpC-z_TyefmPsEp7RQ SnCrBxb8fODU1WVvJ-TR_MLaYw&s=1

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think the previous link might have already been posted. Sorry

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I don't really believe that gov't incompetence is actually a conspiracy. A conspiracy implies competence to organize a big enough group to make something happen.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join