It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Number Believe California’s Drought Is A Government Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Yeah.

Was gonna post something about "official inside circle" knowledge I have....

But then, you know...my job and whatnot

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Yes, thats my point. The aqueduct is flowing like a river. At least four ft high.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

The last place I lived had water so bad that it would form a pancake sized glob on top of a pot of boiling water.

I made a still out of copper tubing and a pressure cooker and discovered that burning free stove gas I could make about one cup of distilled water an hour.

Maybe the same rate of distillation could be got from sunshine and mirrors, or aluminum foil.

Yes, I have seen that before with this water, but it's the lime and other hard mineral deposits...not sure what goodies you might have had in your water, but definitely visible on top of boiling water, as you described. They cause kidney stones and gallbladder stones...yet people drink that swill anyway.

The only problem with distilled water is that it has none of the good trace minerals in it. I got a huge lecture about that from my internist because I was drinking distilled for a while and not supplementing the good stuff that is removed from it during the process. But at least it has none of the bad stuff in it either, which appeals to me more. At this point, I wouldn't trust any city's water...no matter how it tastes.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You'd think so, but the city expressed puzzlement regarding the fire hydrant mystery. And dismissed it as "tampering". Which of course is total BS. It still happens, every single night in the warm months. But they refuse to acknowledge it and all of the good little citizens go right back to complacency. Easier that way, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

You'd think so, but the city expressed puzzlement regarding the fire hydrant mystery. And dismissed it as "tampering". Which of course is total BS. It still happens, every single night in the warm months. But they refuse to acknowledge it and all of the good little citizens go right back to complacency. Easier that way, I suppose.

Sounds like magical atmosphere for some children and sentimentalists.

Cool wet pavement in the summertime evening -- priceless.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

a reply to: tigertatzen

The last place I lived had water so bad that it would form a pancake sized glob on top of a pot of boiling water.

I made a still out of copper tubing and a pressure cooker and discovered that burning free stove gas I could make about one cup of distilled water an hour.

Maybe the same rate of distillation could be got from sunshine and mirrors, or aluminum foil.

Yes, I have seen that before with this water, but it's the lime and other hard mineral deposits...not sure what goodies you might have had in your water, but definitely visible on top of boiling water, as you described. They cause kidney stones and gallbladder stones...yet people drink that swill anyway.

The only problem with distilled water is that it has none of the good trace minerals in it. I got a huge lecture about that from my internist because I was drinking distilled for a while and not supplementing the good stuff that is removed from it during the process. But at least it has none of the bad stuff in it either, which appeals to me more. At this point, I wouldn't trust any city's water...no matter how it tastes.

It has been said that electrolytes are all you need until 2% body fat. I think K, Ca, Na, and Mg are the ones you need on a daily basis.

Also, distilled water used to be for clothes ironing, and wasn't always clean of collateral industrial process chemicals.

I lose muscles if I don't eat protein every day. 50% fat and 50% muscle if I don't eat good.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It has been said that electrolytes are all you need until 2% body fat. I think K, Ca, Na, and Mg are the ones you need on a daily basis.

Yes.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Depends on the person too.

The official USDA food pyramid kills most people about retirement time. 6 to 11 servings of carbs a day.

Pandering or conspiracy to prevent retirement payouts?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The official USDA food pyramid kills most people about retirement time.

Interesting.
I suppose you have some evidence to support that claim?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm very disappointed in the fact that almost all of you on ATS have lost the plot as to what the OP is about.

"California's Drought is a Government Conspiracy".

And this is ATS...Deny Ignorance?

How is it a government conspiracy?
Dane Wigington's mission is to bring awareness to the fact that our weather is being technically and chemically manipulated, and it's not to the benefit of the general population, anywhere in the world.

Look up:
Climate Geoengineering
Solar Radiation Management
Weather Modification,
...and you'll surely end up on Dane's website: geoengineeringwatch.org

I have been an observer and documenter of the 'weather warfare' that has been going on in our skies for years.
I can attest to everything that has been recorded and written about on his website, and others.

On a daily basis, now all over the globe, aerosol spraying is being done in our skies.
(Don't believe the gov-shills' bs about 'these chemtrails being 'contrails' from commercial aircraft...they're not).
These aerosols are being sprayed from military commissioned contractor aircraft.
You and I are paying for this covert operation.

The nano particles that are being relentlessly sprayed from these specially fitted aircraft, are designed to modify the local weather and global climate...and there is an agenda behind it, whether you like it or not.

Aluminium, barium and strontium (radioactive isotope) particulates alter the chemistry of the cloud formations, wreaking havoc on the planet's biosphere and on human life.

It is evident that California's droughts were caused by chemically manipulating the clouds, therefore diverting rainfall from California. Wildfires were to follow.
Similarly, floods (as in Texas), are caused by the same methods...and that's not all.
This no longer an American affair; it has now gone global.

I urge you all to research this further with an open mind, even if you don't yet understand WHY this is being done:
This will become evident later.

At the same time, look up in the skies, every day and document what you see.
You will find an abundance of chemtrails across the skies, as well as recognizable HAARP manipulated clouds.

Do your due diligence: this needs to be stopped!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

I can attest to everything that has been recorded and written about on his website, and others

Attesting is great. That's what Wigginton does too.
Providing evidence? That's another matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Interesting.
I suppose you have some evidence to support that claim?

Global diabetes hotspots are at the forefront of the problem, including the USA, China and India, yet diabetes is now truly global.

The diabetes epidemic is largely focused around massively increased rates of obesity.

www.diabetes.co.uk...

Prevalence in Seniors: The percentage of Americans age 65 and older remains high, at 25.9%, or 11.8 million seniors (diagnosed and undiagnosed). - See more at: www.diabetes.org...

www.diabetes.org...

edit on 27-9-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Where's the part that supports this claim?

What's retirement age?
What's the average US life expectancy?
What does average mean?

edit on 9/27/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Retirement is about the time of social security benefits. 60 to 70 years old.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

That's one answer.

How about the other questions?
How do they relate to this claim of yours:

While you're thinking about it, here's another:
How has the average US life expectancy been changing over time?
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
I'm very disappointed in the fact that almost all of you on ATS have lost the plot as to what the OP is about.

"California's Drought is a Government Conspiracy".

And this is ATS...Deny Ignorance?

I agree with what you said, but sadly, there are many on ATS who gain much more enjoyment by sounding intellectual rather than actually engaging in a thoughtful dialogue. I saw a video a few months back that showed some very strange "sheering" of weather fronts that should have brought in rain off the Pacific ocean that just disappeared before hitting the coast, and it did look at if some force (weather modification) were used to dry up the front.

Those who ask about "why would they dry up California"? Well, one could believe that since California is part of the "bread basket" that if you do destroy the crops, then panic might be created, prices would sky rocket and people would have to choose between bullets and bread.

I know for a fact that geo-engineering has been patented, and the levels of heavy metals being sprayed on us have destroyed so much land and trees that it will take ages to rehabilitate the areas affected. The autoimmune epidemic is rising, and a weak nation is a compliant nation. So, there are lots of reasons to distrust the government on this topic.

Here's proof of the spraying going on:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I can attest to everything that has been recorded and written about on his website, and others

Attesting is great. That's what Wigginton does too.
Providing evidence? That's another matter.

Well that's kind of a weak statement.
Got anything else?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Those who ask about "why would they dry up California"?

How about those who ask "how would they dry up California?"
"Chemtrails?" Seriously? How?
HAARP? Seriously? How?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Got anything else?

Do you?
Like, for example, evidence that anything other than climate is involved?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That's one answer.

How about the other questions?
How do they relate to this claim of yours:

While you're thinking about it, here's another:
How has the average US life expectancy been changing over time?
www.usatoday.com...

The folks getting old today were not victims of the childhood obesity epidemic.

This is off the specific topic, somewhat, but it still involves conspiracies.

Mr Phage, are there any conspiracies that you have deemed to be possible?

This is a conspiracy site after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join