It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft sill, ok 9/23: an exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm working on ft sill, out of lawton, OK today. Nothing too weird, but they're having a "training exercise", basically 100% vehicle checks, and 100% ID checks in every store. There are local (lawton, as well as ft sill) fire departments on hand, and traffic is being blocked at the main gate. I know everyone, at least in one area, are on lock down and not allowed to leave the buildings they're in. I don't have pictures because I was driving and there are no phones allowed while driving on post.

Anyone else seeing similar stuff today?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

Thanks for the info....training exercises many time foretell of a "terrorist" attack.

Keep us informed.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You realize of course that the skys in and around Ft. Sill and Ok in general have been a hotbed of UFO activity.

If they're doing vehicle checks, and ID checks, they may be concerned that Reptilians Alliens have assumed human form and are attempting to infiltrate Ft. Sill.

Stay tuned for sky sightings over the next few days.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I honestly can't tell if you're serious.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It must mean the end of the world is coming.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have not heard of anything, I have a buddy stationed there, will call him later and ask.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm looking out of my window and nothing is happening apart from a dull September day...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe my meaning has been misconstrued. I realize this is a routine exercise, but given the date, I thought it was noteworthy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am active duty out of the largest Army base in the nation.

Nothing to report.

It's a preparedness exercise. You WILL deal with them from time to time on military bases. When I was at Fort Eustis they did one of these and we weren't allowed to leave base.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Evidently there be a bunch of us here. LoL. I'm no longer military, but nothing out of the ordinary on the civilian side of Lawton. But just FYI, be careful going downtown. They don't call Lawton little Chicago for nothing. Lot's of folks around here are real proud of that title.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

Born and raised bud, actually from elgin, but it's close enough. I live in lawton these days, it's somewhat unsavory.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: TonyS

I honestly can't tell if you're serious.

Just keep your eye on the sky!

new topics

top topics

join