It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 23rd here it is. How do we feel this morning?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

We're all just post-Apocalyptic simulations by the Matrix.

link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Wait if it's just you two, then what about the rest of us?

I am a little gassy, does that count for anything? Is that the doom we're all going to be gassy today and cause rapid global warming and be cooked to death?

Developing extra personalities is normal in a crisis. Your mind fractures to survive and in doing so starts to behave like different people to handle different situations.

With that said.... Having multiple accounts and talking to yourself is a T&C violation apocalypse or not... Fractured mind or not. So...

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wonderful analogy. Now I'm depressed again. Time to listen to The Smiths and cut myself...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm currently experiencing some Day after tomorrow type weather, whether this is a sign of potential Doom remains to be seen but i have my waterproofs at the ready and a snorkel close at hand just in case.... hopefully the world doesn't actually go to hell before my wages go into the bank on Friday, i would be devastated if i just worked an entire month and get nothing to show for it

also im really looking forward to the next Game of thrones book and the return of the walking dead so if it all falls apart before then i will be seriously disappointed... not to worry tho, if all does go very badly i can always retreat to the Forrest and live a life of solitude away from all you Tin-foil encased crazies

on the plus side if everything collapses, everything is free and i can stop pretending to respect the laws of society and live like the Barbarian i was meant to be

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Wait so.... Is there a possibility I created all of you and am conversing solely with myself? That makes sense actually. Just don't tell me you're me. Otherwise I might get a little lonely.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Oh well if we're voices in their poor fractured mind I call dibs on right half of the brain.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
here in coastal SC the low pressure cell associated with the tropical depression is bringing with it 3-4 days of rain/cloudy skies/dreary weather.... very GOTHIC weather... the kind of skies which would create a halo around a full moon on Halloween

MWAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAA !

related link: 'the two devils meet-up' ... lisahavennews.net...
edit on rd30144301295723552015 by St Udio because: oops my spacing was off

today is calendar day 266 also the Pope number 266... is this some code for two of the prophecied 666's
edit on rd30144301355123052015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I woke up. That's a good day for me.

Then, of course, aliens.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
IM STILL ALIVE, IM ALIVE I TELL YOU !

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's almost the 24th where I live.
Awww looks like nothing happened.
I feel sad for the moronic doom followers.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nothing significant yet via the Western US. Have only heard of animal disturbances, and some ground shaking activity-not that it's rare.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Rest of 23rd today will be fine, we here at pacific standard time is almost at midnight now and nothing happened whole day today 23rd, so yeah speaking few hours from the future here so heads up folks from the eastern standard time, it should be fine the rest of today for yous.

However, there was a massive church crusade earlier today, that created some traffic jam, but no raptures reported.

I hear the next date is the fall of 2016, eastern standard, but I should provide a my next report during this time.

""""""Transmission cuts off""""""""

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the next "Date of Crisis!" Someone please pick a day in the next 12 months, and we'll get the campaign of doom rolling!
We're all going to die!... Eventually

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Nothing more apocalyptic happening beyond The Anti-Christ shaking hands with The Vicar of Christ at the White House, this morning.
edit on 23-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well China stock took a hit today. But it's been floating on bum numbers for a while now, and it's not really a "doom" event just kind of bad. But what do I know I'm just a voice in seaswine's head. But don't tell seaswine they get a little upset at the growing number of voices. You hear that seaswine all is normal, wink wink nudge nudge.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think the jokers, and people who make light of it, are secretly frightened of today. If only a bit, deep in the back of their minds.

Fear feeds on skeptics and believers akind. The human body is made for fear, it relishes it.

As for me, I doubt anything will happen. But I suppose we'll see

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Q33323

October 11, 2015

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

I tend to agree with you on the "fear thing" regarding some threads. But here, I see people making fun of doomsday dates in general. I mean, in the last 5 years alone there have been what.... At least 4? I welcome and embrace the tongue in cheek. Mainly because I'm sure some of them, like myself thought, "hey, maybe, juuuuust maybe it'll go down". This is an outlet for us to laugh at ourselves and the world in general. Humor/Laughter is great medicine!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Is doomsday today? darn I forgot about it, let me get my coffee while I watch the weather channel and post in ATS.

That is for the time being before doomsday gets to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
*sigh* so do I even bother marking my calendar for the next doomsday date?

One day ill eat my words..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join