It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One: Your 2 cents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi all!
I'm a relatively new poster to the forum, but a long time reader. I know there have been plenty of threads about The Law of One in the past, but in this one I'd like to gather some honest opinions from the members. Regarding:

- The amount of wisdom and legitimacy you feel the literature contains

-How it fares compared to other similar reading ( The Terra Papers, Urantia, etc.)

-How it's affected your life

-Questions it's raised

-Recommended complimentary literature

And so on.
I'm well aware that asking for opinions from this community is like praying for rain and getting a monsoon haha, so please just be respectful.

Responses like " that BS was debunked ages ago" aren't really beneficial to anyone.

Personally I started studying the LO0 around 10 years ago and still find new concepts that develop deeper as i grow. I've yet to find another reading that provides more direct insight into metaphysics and genuinely FEELS like pure truth. ( even though its a channeling, and every message is vulnerable to the channeller's own filter. )

So what's YOUR 2 cents?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

There is always one left.

This I have successfully used in (near desperate) searches for favorite candies and nuts from almost emptied drawers, boxes and jars.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

One this level we are more or less disconnected ONE/each other depending on our abilities. I assume that emapthic powers are more prominent on higher levels. But I do not know since I have birth amnesia. But some songs make me feel like I am home.

edit on 23-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
whell the law of one may very well be a real thing. the Ra material on the other hand probably isnt, but who knows for sure? ive never heard of it debunked before although all of the alien and ufo stuff in it seems far fetched like crazy.

really all things before the "big-bang" were condensed into the size of a pea before the expansion, thats what computer models tell us. that means that before the expansion , all things were one thing.

Albert Einstein also said that the separation between past, present, and future was a stubborn but persistant illusion.
what that means is that the seperation between ourselves in the present moment and when all things were condensed into the size of a pea is an illusion. so one could honestly say that the "Law of One." (as in a governing law of the universe.) may be real.

Really the understanding of the Law of one combined with the bible offers complete enlightenment in my opinion, if you have researched the correct materials. The Ra material is a good start but its viewed almost the same as the hidden hand window of opportunity post here on ats.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I agree that this community draws a lot of comparison to the HH material. And rightfully so in many senses. The concepts of densities, service to others, and plenty of other aspects are consistent between the two pieces.

The HH material comes from a different angle though. The ruling bloodline filter.
And i have to say that even after reading the HH posts multiple times and absorbing what i could from it, the earlier posts from that thread regarding predictions are pretty off-putting. It seems like a different author and different tone altogether.

My question to you Belcastro is what deeper concepts of The Bible do you find to be truth? And are you speaking of the current NIV and King James versions? Because the translations make a significant difference

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Belcastro

I agree that this community draws a lot of comparison to the HH material. And rightfully so in many senses. The concepts of densities, service to others, and plenty of other aspects are consistent between the two pieces.

The HH material comes from a different angle though. The ruling bloodline filter.
And i have to say that even after reading the HH posts multiple times and absorbing what i could from it, the earlier posts from that thread regarding predictions are pretty off-putting. It seems like a different author and different tone altogether.

My question to you Belcastro is what deeper concepts of The Bible do you find to be truth? And are you speaking of the current NIV and King James versions? Because the translations make a significant difference

i would like to refrain from commenting on my view of the bible because i do not want to drift your thread into non-topics.

I like both the NIV and the kings james bible.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The Law of One: Your 2 cents

Had you the consideration to include what this "law of one" is, to which you refer, I might be able to answer your question.
Your assumption that we all just know, is erroneous.
Nor have i any need to run off to search it up.
Care to elucidate?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I was referring to The Law of One: The Ra Material. It was a series of channelings published in the early 80's.

Www.lawofone.info

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

I was referring to The Law of One: The Ra Material. It was a series of channelings published in the early 80's.

Www.lawofone.info

Well, I did ask for it, didn't I! *__-
Thank you.
Without going into specifics (no need) I can say that Truth is ALL inclusive!
And echo R.A.W. when he says that;

"All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense." -Robert Anton Wilson

I can also say that the efficacy of the 'Path' is determined by the sincerity and diligence of he who treads it.
So, even being a philosopher, I will not 'critique' the material.
What would be the point?
Then you'd feel the need to defend (you have much invested, and seem to benefit).
Why would you want to examine, critically, that which has been good to you, as you say?
Is it that you just want to share the 'wealth'?
There are many metaphors to accessing the 'inner guru', the 'Self!'!, channeling 'jargon infested barbarian philosophers' is no less 'valid' a 'mandala' than any other! *__-

The ultimate 'proof' of any path is that they all meet in Enlightenment/unconditional Love!
That is all I need to see from anyone touting any particular path.
I know where they all meet, so does anyone who treads it to the 'end'.

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

That is always the 'proof' in the pudding.
If some hateful, miserable person wants to share their 'Jesus' (mandala) with me, I Know that they have nothing!
No Knowledge (= experience)!

So if Ra 'speaks to you', and you are learning to Love, all I can say is Dog Bless!
What's the point of picking apart your path.
That is all just ego, and usually insecure ego at that.
If philosophy were your path, and you asked me to critique a particular assumption, or such, we can play mental masturbation all you like.

"Be empty of what you know
Your clever mind just whips up
A dust storm of pride.
Allow yourself to be fooled and
peace clowns its way into your heart.

If your head would shatter in wonder
at what Reality really is,
reason’s tyranny would end and
every hair on your head would
become an oracle" - Rumi

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The 70/30 Path - One of the Infinite Expressions of the Law of One:

Everything is the universe or “one true creator” knowing itself. Nothing is “good” or “evil;” nothing is “right” or “wrong” as the “creator” explores infinite possibility. This particular “galaxy” determines the “evolutionary blue print” for it’s inhabitants. It allows them free will to explore their “creator-ness.”

The methods of exploration are “service to others” and “service to self.” The “one true creator” understands that “service to others” is ultimately more efficient, but doesn’t punish “service to self.” This “galaxy” has a bias toward “service to others” and provides subtle hints in the lives of every individual to help them realize the greater efficiency of “service to others.”

This one, the one offering these words, finds extreme “service to self” to be distasteful. This one also finds extreme “service to others” to be unpleasant. This one enjoys what it has labeled “the 70/30 path.”
That’s 70% bias toward the “positive” or “service to others,” roughly speaking as “polarity” is lost or gained with every choice one faces, and can’t be so precisely quantified.

Allow this one to describe it’s interpretation of walking 70/30:

70/30 values “free will” and “equality of all sentient beings” most of all. Those are considered “positive” or “service to others” attitudes/concepts which are conducive to unity.

70/30 rejects “oppression, “tyranny,” and “conformity.”
Those are considered “negative” or “service to self” concepts/attitudes. Such attitudes are used by “elites” to force a particular “vision of correctness” on others.

70/30 will accept many uncomfortable but relatively harmless situations and see them as “experiential catalyst;” but will reject, possibly to the point of physical conflict, any attempts by others to “enslave” or “oppress” anyone within its realm of influence.

70/30 will on occasion exert it’s will on others, but only with the intention of ultimately protecting/nurturing/encouraging free will and equality for all. A simple example would be: Killing an oppressive tyrant.

70/30 can simultaneously appreciate the preciousness of every life/existence, and appreciate the non-value or “emptiness” of the physical shells and illusory identities used in the “veiled” 3rd density “scenario” we currently inhabit.

70/30 is often mercurial/unpredictable. Will it meet any given obstacle/challenge/experience with a “service to others” attitude or “service to self?” It is case by case, but by nature of the path itself, the majority of cases are met with “service to others.”

70/30 fulfills the “polarity” requirement to pass through the “dimensional barriers” of evolution, and so is still an efficient path in this regard.

The person offering these words is not saying anyone “should” use 70/30. This person enjoys 70/30 and so leaves here it’s impression of 70/30; in the chance others may care to explore and potentially enjoy such a path. Let it be merely an example within the infinite possibilities as you contemplate your own “polarity biases.”

Always follow your heart. You are encouraged to enjoy your free will to its fullest extent.
Go now in the love and light of “the one true creator.”

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Never come across this before.

Of course I assume it's already been debunked so I won't need to rely on that old chestnut.

But I am curious what device they used to contact the aliens?

I'm only flicking through it and I'm sure the answers are there but it seems the technology being used is the alien tech not the "researchers" tech.

Did they spend 19 years learning how to ask nicely or am I missing something?

new topics

top topics

join