It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who wants to tell me their paranormal experiences?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:57 AM
Crazy coz anything can happen and we have a lot to find out...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

Not time travel. Dimensional travel. The year and date are the same but the world is different and so are the foundations it was built on.

edit on 23-9-2015 by Danton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM

Well, I don't have many but they are serious, I know what happened and there's no other way to say it than that it's paranormal. Firstly, I was sitting alone in our house on the computer play Solitare and on the monitor sitting next to me at a 45 degree angle, I see the reflection of a man darting from our living room into the kitchen in what appeared to be white scrubs. At first glance, I thought it was my dad, so I said "Dad?", thinking I was supposed to be alone. After getting no audible reply, I looked around the house, I was alone except for our dog and cat(s). The only thing I or my mother could think was it was her father. My mothers father who had since passed away used to work at our local hospital, he wore....white scrubs.

The second one took place at Moundsville State Prison. The group of investigators I was with were using a spirit box and I asked the question "What's your name?" The respond was clear as day, "Red." The most famous spirit haunting that section is Red Snyder, he did life for murdering his family and himself was murdered in the prison. After hereing the voice, I looked up at the face of another investigator and she said "Did that say..." "Red" I interrupted as I slowly panned the flashlight down to look at the spirit box.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:10 AM
a reply to: Danton

Oh, wow...My world is shaken already, but knowledge is better than ignorance. So all sorts of things happen,demons and everything, portals.... Yeah,keep me updated everybody!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
a reply to: CrashUnderride

Thanks. Small or big unnatural events really surprise us and I guess it will take a lot of time for the humanity(and myself) to fully recognize it and control it somehow...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:24 AM
a reply to: wantsome

I can't imagine how hard it is to sleep in a haunted house, or even enter it. Be strong, hang in there if you say you've got no other option now. I hope this thing respects your room privacy.Tell me more about it when you have time. Thanks, have a beautiful evening.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:52 AM
Some music will help me shake off the stress of living in a demonic world... Really, my complete peace is gone

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:17 AM
My post on "conscious oobe.. its real" - the OP Therivergoddess had died in 2012...
My post:
Rest in peace RIVERGODDESS. Hope you are happy in your journey and God is surely by your side, all my best wishes to the family, this is a great thread and we thank TRG for it.
I am sure oobe is wonderful but I wouldnt recommend it.
Maybe this was oobe, yes its a true possibility.
I was dreaming soo real it felt that ive woke up and the persons that were living with me were all in the kitchen, but i knew immediatly that it wasnt them, only their bodies. They acted very nicely, getting close to me, i pushed them and ran, wanted to get out of the dream, thinking it is a dream. I woke up, wanted to turn the light out and thinking thank God it was just a dream, I saw again one of the figures in the house, knew it wasnt her really, then I was thinking and praying please God let me out of this reality, will I never wake up?! I struggled a bit and did wake up for real, thinking this time I succeded or am I stucked?
So, dont do OOBE! Love u all.
edit on 23-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
I've only had two paranormal experiences in my ENTIRE life, Both of them happened when I was dating a certain girl.

The first one, the two of us were laying in my bedroom at night with the lights on talking about something. The door to the bedroom was fully opened when all of a sudden it just swing fully closed. It didn't slowly creak closed, or start slowly and gain momentum, it was as if someone had thrown it closed. no windows open in my bedroom, no gusts of wind. I even tried to recreate it and see how much force would be needed to full close it without pushing it closed, and I couldn't get the door to fully close by just pushing it and letting it swing, it would always get caught on the doorjam and needed to be shoved to fully close and latch. Could not recreate the result without physically forcing the door to close.

The Second time my girlfriend was out of the house, but I had a few friends over. I was in a friend's wedding a few years earlier and my friend let me take one of the giant martini glasses he had as table centerpieces home. That martini glass had sat in the same place on my kitchen counter for two or three years. My friend and I were walking through the kitchen towards the living room when, just as we walked by it, the martini glass exploded. It just went "POP" and shattered into hundreds of tiny pieces of glass, none of them larger than a dime.

I don't know if that girl was haunted or a psychic or not, but we only dated for a couple months, those two things happened while we were dating, we broke up and she moved out, and NOTHING ever happened that was unusual in that house until I moved three years later.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
I have a few. They're nothing extraordinary but have given me different views of the world. SO here you go:

Blue people

As a starting point, I should tell you that my mom and, by affiliation, my dad (he's not religious) raised me in a Christian household (and I have since left the church). That meant no scary movies, no violence, and nothing that would otherwise give me nightmares. I should also note that my mom tried not to put anything into my mind such as what was covered in the book of revelations, guardian angels, and satan (although he was mentioned only as someone who didn't want me to be friends with Jesus, but nothing at all about demons, hell, or anything dark, evil, or otherwise unkind). My mom simply wanted me to learn about the good of Jesus as written in the bible while omitting all the bad. Keep all of this in mind when you read the following.

I lived in an apartment complex in the Kansas City area as a child (preschool - 3rd grade). It was a simple two bedroom apartment on the second floor. My bedroom was never used as I was terrified of my closet of which as all derived from my nightmares that I had. For example, one dream I had a lot was of me walking down the hallway headed towards the front room. I had to pass by my bedroom door to get there and when I did, I could see my bedroom was pitch black with hands that originated from my closet reaching out to grab me. It may sound like a minor dream but as a child, I was terrified. Thus, I never slept in there and only went in to get my toys as long as an adult was with me.

So, life was normal besides that. Well, and the blue people but I thought they were normal since I had accepted them as something that just happens. I never spoke about them because they had been a fixture in the apartment since the very beginning. I didn't know what they were as they never interacted with me or anyone else but I think that's because they couldn't walk past my bedroom. Or so I thought . I could have been me imposing my fear of the room onto them since they only came out of my parents room (which was located at the very end of the hallway) and the bathroom (which was right next to my parents' room). Their appearances was never expected but I could almost always catch sight of them due to something telling me to look down the hallway in time to spot one.

I guess I should also explain to you how I perceived them. When I say blue people, I usually get asked what they looked like. I guess the word people makes everyone think they had features but they didn't. The only way I can explain this is something like Peter Pan and his Shadow. They were like detached shadows but completely blue with some glow to them around their shoulders and torso. I couldn't see through them, though. It's like I knew I couldn't touch them but they had a sort of solidness to them, if that makes sense. But aside from that, they also didn't have any sort of extra shapes like toes, fingers, or anything on their heads that could be taken as hair. They were just plain.

I can't quite remember the timeline on this part, but sometime while we were living in that complex, Price Chopper had added a healthy food/diet section to their store. Since my mom was having trouble losing weight, we went to check it out. My dad always had computers somewhere in the house, usually in various forms of construction as he took joy in building one from scratch. So this new section had a computer and I immediately wanted to play on it. We were only a few aisles away from it so I felt safe enough to walk away from my parents to see it. I also had told them where I was going and they were slowly moving to follow me. Now, my mom was pretty watchful. She's not the kind to let me go off on my own with no worry. In fact, I am 22 and to this day, she will stress out and start calling out my name in increasing volume if I walk away from her while shopping. So you can bet she wasn't about to let me out of her sight.

Now imagine how she felt when I started screaming as loud as possible while being completely alone in an aisle. She said she did not see anything or anyone, just me crying and screaming without reason. So at this point, she knew something was wrong. And I'm not sure if there really was anything wrong but I do not I was terrified because one of the blue people was not in the apartment. He was right in front of me and acknowledged me by walking down the same aisle that had the computer. I do remember it was a good moment before I started screaming as I was stunned. It gave me a chance to see that he left blue footprints behind him that disappeared as soon as another was left. He disappeared right around the time I started screaming because, yeah, this was not something that was normal. Never once did they ever act like we existed to them before now and never had they ever left the apartment. When I told my mom and dad, I clearly remember their faces dropping to an expression I can't quite explain. All I know is I developed a wariness when it came to the blue people. Not because I was scared of them, though, but because I didn't know when they would show up next or where.

I can't remember how soon this event was before we moved to one of the complex's townhouses but I do know I don't remember seeing them much after that.

Other APT. happenings

I remember hearing voices of other children despite being an only child. There were two distinct voices, one that was of a boy and the other of a girl. They only ever said my name clearly but I knew they were trying to tell me something. I remember feeling uneasy and not wanting to answer back. To this day, I don't believe I ever did.

I also collected beanie babies. There was one in particular I absolutely adored and the reason why I wanted a pet cat. (We had a dog at the time who was the love of my life, I should add, but I wanted a real cat I could love more than I loved this toy). I played with this cat a lot. My parents' were in the front room which was right beside my bedroom door so I felt safe enough to go in their without them. I had my cat out in my bed among other toys that I was trying to sort through to go play with. One of my parents' called me back into the front room to ask what I wanted to eat but when I went back into my bedroom, my cat was gone. To this day, I have never found her. To this day, I do not ever want to find her. I don't want to see that cat again. If I ever find her, I will know it is her due to a spot of blue from a coloring accident.

(I have others, but I'm running out of writing room. Let me know if you'd like to hear more!)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:35 PM
a reply to: Slanter

Hi. Thanks for sharing. What was her opinion on the subject, she had more other things happened before?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:52 PM
a reply to: Chimney

Hi, thanks for taking the time to write all that and of course you can write as much as you want, it is really weird. Do you think it's has to do more with the apartment or with your parents?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
When I was 15 I had a great uncle to hated me and when no one was around he would tell me all about it. I would just tell him to shut up.
He was staying with our family of 6 making him the seventh. A week later he had a stroke and died. It made me sad because I loved him anyways.
But after a short time, I would wake up at 3AM and feel a strange sensation of spinning slowly. Like the bed was on a merry-go-round. The spinning would go faster, and faster, until I began sliding off the bed. I* grabbed the covers and blankets with my fingernails and held on tight because I was thinking it was definitely really happening, and then I finally went flying off with all the covers dragged with me and hit the wall next to the bed.

I felt "something" had done this and was still there waiting to see how I would react. I just got up and laughed at it and said that was really fun! can you do that again?

And I had the feeling that this was a big disappointment to whatever it was and didn't feel anything there at the time.
I didn't think it could be my great uncle, but I was never sure. It never happened again after that.

When I was 8 years old, we went to a dinner on a Tuesday night at our really big and old Church which had 4 floors and a big dome on top.
here is a very old photo of it that was taken before I was born. Now it isn't there, and burned down in a fire. Today it is a parking lot.

There are a lot of rooms unused and dusty and scary when I was 8,, and roaming around, even with friends or adults. I went up these stairs from the second floor, which was extra long because it went past the 3rd floor into a sort of alcove 4th floor where there was only a storage room and a full court basketball gym.
I was told that night of the dinner that my friends were up there in the gym, so I went up alone calling to them. No one answered, but at halfway up the stairs where the gym is, I could hear a piano playing which was at the bottom of the other side stairs which went down to the 3rd floor which was always dark and unused, and in disrepair with broken furniture and old pianos.
I started down the back stairwell and could see the piano which stopped playing as soon as I could see it. I got the chills looking at it, and then yelled my friends names hoping they were there or near, and right then the piano with no one near it suddenly hammered on the keys like someone slapping their palms on the keys making a loud scary sound haha! But no one was there, and I turned and screeched and ran back up those stairs and down the front side stairs and ran as fast as I could down to the first floor and back to the kitchen and dining room.
I was really shaken by that for a long time, but of course no one believed it was a ghost because back then, nobody believed in ghosts. Denial is always a nice way to feel safe from what people don't understand.

What happened with that piano was not a living human prank, and I felt that something was laughing at me when I started to run up the stairs, and it wasn't any kid. There was nothing there I could even see. And the force that hit those keys had way more power than some animal. I found my friends were outside in the parking area and had never gone up to that gym that night. Finding that out really scared me more.

Before that, when I was 3 years old, I saw a pair of very old high lace logging boots take a step on the floor by themselves, at 4AM when I got up for a drink of water all alone that made me run and scream lol.. I got my dad to get rid of the boots.

There's more, but I'll reply later.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
I remember reading a post were someone laying in bed said he saw a shadow in the corner of his room at 2am but he had to wake up at 5 to go to work so he simply closed his eyes coz he had no time for this sht

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:40 AM
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hi, thanks. The first one is so wicked and I like that you made fun of it. Do tell me more

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:00 AM
I had something strange a few years back.
I was in Lebanon, a little war was going on, was getting used to the shaking of the building due to the bombing around. At night there was no bombing or helicopters surveing... It was at night, I was almost asleep and was at the top floor. It was very quiet, my parents were sleeping in the next room. I felt something was checking me out from outside the building, above me, something that had the power to keep me from moving, I wanted to open my eyes, I felt I could if I would struggle a bit and possibly even my body. But something told me (intuition?) that it's not a good idea. I was thinking what a hell is this? Special lasser that can see through the walls, special war thing, UFO or what? A few seconds later, after feeling checked out and thinking or feeling a decision being made if I should be blown up(or kidnapped?) I was able to move and open my eyes. No sound still above me. I believe that wasnt paranormal(just my extra sense was on) it was some sort of special unit force. I should mention I lived in the embassy, so its a good reason they would check there!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:13 AM

Honestly, the apartment. Well, maybe the entire area because it didn't just stop at the apartment however the children's voices and the blue people ended there. The townhouse was the next place we lived and I think it was two or three complexes away from the apartment complex. I wasn't so much scared of my bedroom there as much as the memories of my previous ones. I could go in there and feel just fine but once dark came, I didn't really want to be near it due to the past experiences.

I remember one striking occurrence that happened in the townhouse that I can't quite explain. My grandmother was a Salvation Army volunteer for years so she always had the first chance to grab things before they were put out on the shelves. Because she was very old fashioned, she liked things that were outdated or simply not any of our (the children's) tastes. I remember she got me some life sized doll that wasn't necessarily hideous but wasn't in good condition. Whoever had it before me chopped a lot of its hair off, painted its nails in many layers of different nail polish, and dressed it in frumpy overalls that barely fit it. I didn't like it as I was never one to play with barbies, only collect the non-clothing accessories for my beanie babies and other assorted animal/dinosaur toys. But my mom made me feel bad for not liking it so I decided to play with it for a few minutes so I can be truthful whenever my grandmother would ask if it was enjoyed. Being Kansas City meant that tornado warnings can be commonplace during late summer. I am terrified of tornadoes so when the TV started to beep, I turned to look. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the doll's head move drastically. It was either looking at me or the door and turned to look into the kitchen, so it made at least a half-circle turn before stopping. So, we threw her down into the basement and I don't know whatever happened to her.

Nothing huge like that happened once we moved to Richmond, MO so I fully believe it was just that area. I haven't tried searching to see if anyone else had experiences like mine because I'm too fearful of what I might or might not find.

Small things did happen in Richmond, though, such as the time my glasses moved 6 inches from the middle of the TV to fall upon the ground. The TV was settled near an inside wall and the only heater or AC unit we had was in a different room. Soon after that, our public broadcasting channel (basically a single channel that aired advertisements for local jobs, pool summer schedule, and school events to the tune of old country) started to break up. It wasn't out of the ordinary but a voice did come through the static that said my grandmother's name and middle name as well as my mom's name and middle name. My grandma swore it was grandpa's voice and she's not the kind to believe stuff like that. I can't back up her claim as he died before I could ever build up memories of him.

There was another time in the same house of my grandma's that I was alone in the room and felt someone lightly run their fingernails over my arm. Nobody in the house at the time had fingernails so I can't explain this one.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet. The house I'm in right this moment sometimes has noises downstairs that mimic the slamming of one of the doors. It's a pretty distinct noise as you really have to slam it but this could be explained by other things. However, something I cannot explain is the sound of the boxes and tools being moved, jostled, and otherwise messed with whenever you are home alone for the first night. By this, I mean if you've been here with other people for some time and then you are alone completely for a few days. The first night is when all of this happens and only then. It could also be a giant coincidence that falls in time with our schedules but who knows. I'm much too afraid to set up cameras to see if anything is going on.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:29 AM

Wow, that doll was awful. And these noises and experiences maeby you attract them, having some sort of sensitivity, this might encourage some spirits to let you know they are there... I guess all of us have a sense more or less developed and can see a little more or a little less of whats going on on this reality.... The main thing I guess is to stay calm even if we know other beings might reach us, accept the unknown and still be strong and enjoy our lives, because it shouldnt disturb our reality, our peace, we shouldnt give them that power. We have to feel in charge, no one has the right to disturb us, we dont disturb them I guess, not the way they d. Or do we also scare the crap out of them?! What do you think?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:34 AM

I hope you will gain a quiet life, I wish they leave you alone. Pray when you have a little time and wear the rosary at your neck or a cross, you will feel protected, hopefully they might stop to manifest. Find peace in your heart, I shall do the same, but it is harder for you

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:37 AM

Yeah, dont put cameras, you dont need more scaring...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>