It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to tell me their paranormal experiences?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

With sleep paralysis or not, the freaky does happen. If its real without the paralysis... THEN ITS ALSO REAL WITH THE PARALYSIS. my opinion.
edit on 23-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Having sleep paralysis gives you LOTS of fun stories. The problem is...you can never really know what was real and what wasn't. Because your memory will tell you it was ALL real. Even when it couldn't be.
Yeah sure you're going to believe what ever you want. I know what I've seen. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. The op asked and I'm just telling my story.
edit on 23-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Thank you so much for sharing.
I think it would be better to have the house blessed, show the thing who's in charge! I'll write more in half hour...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou

With sleep paralysis or not, the freaky does happen. If its real without the paralysis... THEN ITS ALSO REAL WITH THE PARALYSIS. my opinion.

I've had dead people crawl into bed with me during bouts of SP. I'm pretty sure it wasn't real. The real problem is, I can't tell about some of it. It SEEMED real. And my brothers had similar stories on the same nights.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Having sleep paralysis gives you LOTS of fun stories. The problem is...you can never really know what was real and what wasn't. Because your memory will tell you it was ALL real. Even when it couldn't be.

I used think that too, don't get me wrong. But when atleast two other people confirm your encounter and if it's an accepted phenomena in 1000 plus different tribes in PNG, then it must not got to do with the mind playing up, far from it.

The mind can do tricky things, but when you have a paranormal experience full awake then it becomes a game changer.

Peace
edit on 23-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

))) you're funny. And you're right

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If its not impossible, it has good chances of being real! I dont say all is true, some are just dreams some are other realities, but still realities we are now discovering...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

))) you're funny. And you're right
Good I'm glad I entertained you. I wouldn't believe it either unless I saw it for myself. What I've seen defies all logic and rational thought it's only natural to be skeptical. I've always been so myself.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

dont get too much attached to the horrible ghost you've got there, do something. I wouldnt allow it in my house!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have been living in a parallel universe for a number of years now, your universe. It's impossible to know the exact date of transition because until I realized the subtle differences I was unaware. The date of my transition to the best of my knowledge was shortly after the last time I experienced sleep paralysis which I used to experience frequently. There is a lot more information I could give and theories but I know I would be ridiculed because I have seen it happen to those with similar experiences and no one is more likely to believe me than them. The only reason I have said so much is I'm under the influence of alcohol, liquid courage... sigh. I will probably regret this.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

dont get too much attached to the horrible ghost you've got there, do something. I wouldnt allow it in my house!
I'm not afraid of it or anything it hasn't caused too much harm. The fishing poles so far have been an isolated incident. I've seen the exorcist and the last thing I want to do is piss it off. I don't know what it's full capable of and would rather just leave it alone. I don't want to communicate with it or acknowledge it's existence. I don't plan on staying here forever and when I leave hopefully I'll just have some stupid stories to tell.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Danton

It a mysterious thing so no one can judge the other on opinions...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes, you know what to do, I aint in your shoes... Fortunatly

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Fortunatly for the ghost?!
)))

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

The time I trace it back to happening is so stupid and disproven by science that I feel ridiculous for believing it and deserve to be ridiculed. 99.9% chance I'm crazy. It was the 10th of September 2008 or close to that date when the large hadron collider went online. There I said it. Laugh away. I would and as I said I'm sure I will regret even posting this.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What is hadron collieder? Im not from USA

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

A CERN research project.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So, you travelled in time... It can happen! Who's laughing?! You know the truth, who am I to say no?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
We live in a crazy world people, thats why we have ATS now! Sincerly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join