It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Now you make stuff up to form a good response to a post.

You have no god you believe in.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GoShredAK

a reply to: GoShredAK

Hmm... Well I must congratulate you for owning up to your words, but have you taken into consideration as to why what you said is offensive yet?

I mean telling someone that he is a pawn of Satan because he was born gay is rather mean.

Yes I do see that and sincerely apologize to any offended, I swear it was not my intention, I can just be a numbskull at times.

More thought and rough draft work probably would have been wise.

Believe it or not, this is all the PC crowd is asking for. Just think about the implications of what you are saying about the people you are saying about them before you say them.

I actually mean this too! I'm not back peddling like previously accused.

I must have worded things poorly, i know I rushed, and I have a bad habit of trailing off topic.

Honestly honestly honestly sorry, and meant no offense.

But it's ok to be mad at me people, I don't mind, just being real with u

I do mind faulty accusations though! If your right, I will own up, if your wrong I will defend myself.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Ok, you have lost my respect buddy, I think you have an unkind nature, and have been absolutely wrong several times already, at first I didn't care, but now you are a joke.

nyone, cuz satan is using them to make me think gay things, and here is my wife to prove that i don't think gay things. Type

So if I'm correct, you are insinuating I had my wife post to prove something that never even crossed my mind. I'm secure dude. Are you? Holy cow.

My Wife had a conversation with her sister in law today about this new fully pc world our kids must grow up in, as she was filling me in on the convo the subject of GMOs and DNA manipulation came up. It was at that moment that I had my "epiphany and started threading.

She jumped in cause I didn't present the idea the way she had imagined. Helping me out, giving me a hard time, and backing me up, a damn good woman.

So once again you are majorly wrong about me. It's humorous at this point, however I won't enertain you any longer unless you can bring more value, less off base insults.

I would never get your respect anyways. Nor would i want it. I'm glad to see all of your nerves getting poked at once. Maybe one day you'll be the kind of person who deserves to have respect for someone like me. Until then, i'll be there to point out all the hateful and ignorant things you post. Cheers to that.

link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: Asktheanimals

The more screeching and violent the responses you get the more you know you hit a nerve

Boy did I! Lol. I Had a feeling, but didn't expect it to get this heavy. Like some are saying, I'll learn from this thread, and I will! I'll be a more valuable ATSer as a result. However I may have been scared off pc issues indefinitely. I literally don't have the emotions directed there. My mind is filled with other things. Probably why this was a bit of bumpy ride.

I paddled out when I shoulda stayed on the beach.

HAHAHA...isnt it funny? You thought you could spew venom with one hand and pretend to be a caring loving Christian with another and no one would notice the hypocrisy..Well, you were wrong buddy.

yeah, you do a rough draft next time, get your hate filled thoughts masked a bit better. Good luck!

"No time for hate, the world can be so heavy when you feel this way"

link   

Hmm... Well I must congratulate you for owning up to your words, but have you taken into consideration as to why what you said is offensive yet?

I mean telling someone that he is a pawn of Satan because he was born gay is rather mean.

Yes I do see that and sincerely apologize to any offended, I swear it was not my intention, I can just be a numbskull at times.

Believe it or not, this is all the PC crowd is asking for. Just think about the implications of what you are saying about the people you are saying about them before you say them.

I must have worded things poorly, i know I rushed, and I have a bad habit of trailing off topic.

I do mind faulty accusations though! If your right, I will own up, if your wrong I will defend myself.

but whether you rushed things or not, you still believe being gay is evil. Maybe you dont believe the person is gay, but just the act...but that's still sad.

If you believe in a god, then you must surely believe that anything he creates is "natural". I don't know what i could say that would ever convince you that my brother and my wifes best friend have NEVER been attracted to girls. They are good and loving people and i will defend them against religious hatred till the ends of the earth.

if i were you, i wouldn't think about how to phrase it better "next time", i would think about changing your attitude is general.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Lies I have a god.
Not once have I ever said I'm an Atheist.
My God's laws trump your made up god.
But marriage is for all anyhow so tough.

(post by GoShredAK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
hey there's a candidate running for mayor in North Carolinia who says if he gets elected, he'll jail all the gays!!

just goes to show you just how crazy society has gotten. (the anti-sodemy laws have been declared unconstitutional by the supreme court by the way if case you didn't know.

Kim Davis inspires NC mayoral candidate to jail gays: ‘What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals?’
www.rawstory.com...

also found a video about this, actually I found the video first, just didn't believe it and went searching...

www.youtube.com...

but, oh ya, it's the gays that have the agenda??
edit on 23-9-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It's fine. Oh, by the way, don't take offense to that long post I wrote to you on the previous page. I know it is kind of harsh, but I am being that way to prove a point, not because I'm mad at you or anything.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Most religions tag gay as evil, if you are a religious follower you have to deal with that issue, because that is the way things are or rather what the church tells its followers and swear that is backed by the bible.

Is nothing wrong with people that follow a religion that their spiritual leaders tells them that, what is something wrong is with the leaders, and is the responsibility of the individuals to weight their believes and the church believes down and get their own opinion base of what they feel is ok for them without losing their faith.

We can disagree in believes, specially base on religion, but is not up to us to push what we belief personally on others, even when the church is suppose to encourage this type of behavior in order to gain more souls and save them as per the church purpose in the name of God.

If you don't believe in God is ok, I don't support organized religion either, but remember we have to respect the believes of others even if it clash with ours, that is call tolerance.

We can not change the way the world is and has been for centuries of indoctrination and societal rules, it takes time and patient.

The world is changing, rules are changing we can either keep fighting or start working with each other to make the world better for all.

edit on 23-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Wow... double standards much?

Listen, I am all for the rights of homosexuals to be free to enjoy freedoms equal to those enjoyed by everyone else. But you cannot generalise about Christians the way you do, without being guilty of the same sort of bigotry as you are accusing GoShredAK of.

GoShredAK may have all the tact and diplomacy of a SCUD missile to the eyesocket, but that is no reason to lambast Christian people in general. Please practice what it is you preach!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Secular humanism is a religion too, did you know that? It was declared so by both signers of the Humanist Manifesto and a judge.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Is funny you bring that, it shows to me that in our political system that is suppose to abide by the constitution that very clear separates church and state is not such thing as a politicians that will no use the religious card to appeal to the certain sector in society that call themselves Christians.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: deadeyedick

Lies I have a god.
Not once have I ever said I'm an Atheist.
My God's laws trump your made up god.
But marriage is for all anyhow so tough.

Ok my mistake going by your post history

perhaps we can call our Gods and have an epic battle over if people should shove thing in holes they do not belong.

let us just hope for the sake of the lost ones that our existence is not based on an electric universe cause if it is then there is much more to same sex relationships than what we are connecting at this time.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
nice to see people being so tolerant of an opposing view point. Follow mainstream doctrine or we will shame you!

anyhow, I have to agree with OP to an extent. this homosexual "rights" movement is almost entirely driven by a destructive political agenda. if it wasn't, the president would not keep stoking the flames of hate on both sides. as some one stated, paraphrased, "homosexuals just want the same social capabilities as heterosexuals." i dont support that, but i see absolutely nothing wrong with it. I dont believe in the concept of "rights" and really dont care what others do as long as they leave me alone.

if 2 people of the same sex want to get hitched or have full legal authority over each others live, as far as i am concerned, its none of my dang business. but, as i states, i dont like how the communist in chief, as well as other federal politicians, keep meddling in what should be local issues.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Most religions tag gay as evil, if you are a religious follower you have to deal with that issue, because that is the way things are or rather what the church tells his followers they way they are backed by the bible.

Is nothing wrong with people that follow a religion that their spiritual leaders tells them that, what is something wrong is with the leaders, and is the responsibility of the individuals to weight their believes and the church believes down and get their own opinion base of what they feel is ok for them without losing their faith.

We can disagree in believes, specially base on religion, but is not up to us to push what we belief personally on others, even when the church is suppose to encourage this type of behavior in order to gain more souls and save them as per the church purpose in the name of God.

If you don't believe in God is ok, I don't support organized religion either, but remember we have to respect the believes of others even if it clash with ours, that is call tolerance.

We can not change the way the world is and has been for centuries of indoctrination and societal rules, it takes time and patient.

The world is changing, rules are changing we can either keep fighting or start working with each other to make the world better for all.

Fair points. I just know a lot of gay people and as i said my brother is gay and i ave zero patience with anyone who is against them. I guess i got angry quickly...but hearing how gays have agendas, are going to hell, are not natural etc...gets grating after hearing it for years.

I will concede that i am not patient enough and that others are better equipped than me to fight on the side of reason.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

but whether you rushed things or not, you still believe being gay is evil. Maybe you dont believe the person is gay, but just the act...but that's still sad.

If you believe in a god, then you must surely believe that anything he creates is "natural". I don't know what i could say that would ever convince you that my brother and my wifes best friend have NEVER been attracted to girls. They are good and loving people and i will defend them against religious hatred till the ends of the earth.

if i were you, i wouldn't think about how to phrase it better "next time", i would think about changing your attitude is general.

False, I do not think being gay is evil, the god I believe in would not Condenm someone for such a thing alone. I use the word believe, my own personal opinion, it is not my right to even have an answer one way or the other.

Clearly I've struck nerves.
look it's simple, I believe in God and Jesus Christ, I can't just throw away the bible even though I question it at times. I'm on the fence about the morality of gay marriage. Hard for me to accept. However I don't want my creator to be someone who likes throwing people in fire..........so I'm learning dude, I don't hate anybody, I was asking questions and talking about more than just equal rights. I don't recall expressing any hate, or anything hypocritical.

I was a bit insensitive talking on a subject I have no business, I admit that, but I do not hate anybody man. Unless we're talking sub-humans actual evil.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
hey there's a candidate running for mayor in North Carolinia who says if he gets elected, he'll jail all the gays!!

just goes to show you just how crazy society has gotten. (the anti-sodemy laws have been declared unconstitutional by the supreme court by the way if case you didn't know.

Kim Davis inspires NC mayoral candidate to jail gays: ‘What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals?’
www.rawstory.com...

also found a video about this, actually I found the video first, just didn't believe it and went searching...

www.youtube.com...

but, oh ya, it's the gays that have the agenda??

Excellent example

It will turn out that no one will support this guy except a few yet he will be used as the new face for Christian hate

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkramer
if 2 people of the same sex want to get hitched or have full legal authority over each others live, as far as i am concerned, its none of my dang business. but, as i states, i dont like how the communist in chief, as well as other federal politicians, keep meddling in what should be local issues.

Because the locals are doing the exact OPPOSITE of what you are saying you are ok with. They ARE caring that homosexuals have the same social capabilities as heterosexuals. And JUST like the Civil Rights era, the federal government is stepping in to fix that. If it doesn't bother you that homosexuals get married, it shouldn't bother you that the federal government fixed that issue. Nothing the federal government did applies to you.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join